How is it?

How is it?

Attached: v1.dDsxMTg4OTM7ajsxODA0NjsxMjAwOzEzMzk7MTY4Ng.jpg (686x864, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xo5FQMssnpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its actually pretty good

I liked it a lot, usually don;t go for mob stuff but this was different enough that I stuck with it.

>"What if Silvio was the protagonist of a mediocre fish out of water story that loses focus in the second season"

Oh well alright, what isn't a mediocre show big guy?

if you hate reading subtitles, then skip

I think it's refreshing that they didn't have the residents speaking English particularly often, a lesser TV show wouldn't have committed to the Norwegian language being so prominent

>Underboss, who looks and acts exactly like Sil, in a New York based family who's leaders have recently died moves abroad in witness protection and the first thing he does is open a club

Is this a shoot continuation of Sopranos? I feel like in the final episode they're going to allude to Johnny changing his name after coming out of a coma in 2007 or some shit

In one episode a crazy guy tell him "it's all a dream Silvio"

Falls apart after season 2. Otherwise it's not that bad.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

I enjoyed it but after the first season it's kind of all over the place, I'd probably have watched another season if it didn't get cancelled.

First seasons are decent

gabagool

Like everyone says: falls apart in the second season. Still has fun moments throughout though, especially when they overtly reference little Stevie's real life (Sopranos, E-Street band)

Pretty good, S1-2 are comfy

>Vito became capo

But is he loyle to his capo?

Ay T, why is Sil trying to get oil money in norway?

>tfw Gabdolfini was rumoured to be in talks to do a cameo before he died

It was kindof annoying that hardly nobody spoke english. Yet damn near everybody understood what Frankie was saying.

A SFW version of Sopranos. It was sort of fun but as it went on, it just lost steam and direction.

SEEKIE HOLE?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=xo5FQMssnpY

It would have been better if he was more violent and a little less cut and dry as main character we’re all supposed to like.

That said, it had an enjoyable quality to it.

>constantly shits on mudslimes
Based show.

Sill is a fucking Mary Sue. Worth for it exploring Norway

>only once

I now remember that I didn't actually finish it because of how awful season 2's finale was. Might pick it up again

I couldn’t buy Silvio speaking Norwegian. Sorry.

Well that is normal since its Norway. What was annoying was people not talking English to Frank yet he understood them.

How is S3, any better than S2?

Attached: 1532924405467.png (360x360, 95K)

There were some okay tits in S3