It's not your fault

Its not your fault user

Attached: its not your fault.jpg (434x289, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES IT IS

Attached: 40CF2BF06B6A4D30B934F8B58814ED05.jpg (495x362, 17K)

No it's not!

Attached: not your fault.jpg (970x546, 73K)

I miss him bros

How do you like your apples?

Why do people like this unappreciated genius self insert fantasy so much?

In a pie with custard or ice cream!

Because I think deep down everyone wants to think, or at least hope, they are unique and special and stories like this appeal to the narcissist in all of us.

well I have a number

If ain't number 1 followed by you're pie's up then you go fuck yourself, buddy.

You missed the point of the movie and you sound insecure.

How did you like my apples

Please summarise the point of the movie for an idiot like me.

mmmmm tasty

Look, you're my best friend so don't take this the wrong way everything, user, but ten years from now if you're still making >tfw no gf posts, complaining about capeshit and talking about discord trannies I'll fuckin' kill ya - that's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll fuckin' kill you

Attached: 1997-Good-Will-Hunting-08.jpg (1183x645, 194K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA

Well I posted this in another thread like 20 minutes ago but it fits here too:
Because of my deformation I'm around 15 cms shorter than I'm supposed to be. Plus I'm fucking deformed. Hooray for having a single mom that had you at 18 and a father dying when you were around 6.
Took me 26 fucking years to realize that the person I love the most is responsible for fucking up my life to the point I contemplated suicide at the ago of 15.

/soc/ exists for a reason. Take this shit over there, crybaby.

Attached: you gonna cry all day, crybaby?.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Attached: 1823947192834.gif (397x225, 1.89M)

Nigger my parents blew my college fund and entire future on heroin and crack and let me drop out of school at 13 when I started having panic attacks and became agoraphobic which fucked me up for like five years but I have a job and a wife and am happy with my life because despite having every excuse not to I worked for it rather than blame my problems on other people. You're responsible for your life, faggot. Own your shit and stop crying.

How the fuck is your mom responsible for your deformity? Also stop wallowing in self-pity.

That mentality is what's holding you back. Stop being such a pussy and get on with it. You're a grown man.

i want a friend like this lads

i just want someone to strive for, to impress, to be validated by

i want to make someone proud

Mate you type like a 12 year old emo kid mining sympathy. I grew up getting battered and raped in foster homes and I've made a success of my life. Grow the fuck up and stop holding onto your shit like it's worth something, no one cares.

Make yourself proud. Yours is the only opinion that matters.

user-it's not your fault.

The fuck did you include me in that post for? I know it's not my fault. I'm not crying about it like that other faggot.

It's not your fault.

Yeah, I know.

user...its not your fault.

It's not your fault, son.

DON'T DO THIS TO ME, user

Every day I open the catalog and I click your thread. We shitpost, have a few (you)s, have a few dubs, and it's great.

You know what the best part of my day is?

For about ten seconds, from when I open the catalog and when I get to your thread. Because I think maybe I'll scroll down there and I'll reach the bottom and your thread won't be there.

No ban me, no FUCK JANNIES, no nothing. You just left.

I don't know much, but I know that.

Why don't you guys just give me my (You)s and stop being a prick?

Attached: mrd.jpg (1280x720, 154K)