IMAGINE

IMAGINE

Attached: 1535387394649.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/celebnsfw/comments/bfwsua/maisie_williams
ew.com/tv/2019/04/21/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-gendry/
youtu.be/ZVxi04879XA?t=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: s718.png (1920x816, 1.07M)

quasimodo been doing weird shit since notre dame burned down

hm, i'd fuck her
i think
would definitely if i was gonna die shortly after
i think

Killed my boner.

/thread
i think

why do people watch that show again?

stop pretending she is ugly

closure

quaint

we are not pretending

Attached: have sex.jpg (865x821, 132K)

Please nuke us already North Korea

I'd rather not.

>oi you boy take off me knickers

Attached: 23455432.png (1346x931, 2.24M)

>Fancy a stab at me dragon guvna?

Attached: 5 silvers.png (300x319, 152K)

I would fucking destroy her

Isn't she supposed to be underaged?

Britain was a mistake

So was Dany

I still would

Attached: maisie_williams_on_the_set_of_departures_in_new_york_05_10_2017_10.jpg (1200x1800, 195K)

dany was supposed to be like 13 when drogo raped her

I cant stop thinking about it

My plan years in the making has came to fruition. The Gendry Costume is Ready as are several Nerf Barathian War Hammers and I can quickly make the rumored Nerf Dragon Glass hammer.

At the cons they always make the on screen couples pose for pictures, reenact scenes and hang out together

Gendry may be the Hammer of the Waters, I'll be The Hammer of the Hymans,.. all the tiny, tight and tender Hymans and the Arya Cosplayers

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-21-23h38m31s933.png (1280x720, 759K)

>IMAGINE
but why tho?

Attached: 1481435058540.jpg (534x488, 63K)

is she doing chemo?

-According to Williams, showrunners D.B Weiss and David Benioff gave her full control over how she would appear on screen:

>"David and Dan were like: “You can show as much or as little as you want.” So I kept myself pretty private. I don’t think it’s important for Arya to flash. This beat isn’t really about that. And everybody else has already done it on the show, so…"

WHORE

It was her choice to show full nudity and she coped out like a bitch. Probably a body double too.

>pretty much guaranteed to die tomorrow
>get some pussy
>or get no pussy
It honestly doesn't even matter what she looks like.

>tfw the Gendry copypasta became reality
Someone please end it all.

Imagine being Gendry in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me. Like seriously imagine having to be Gendry and not only sit in that chair while Maissie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Masie Williams LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in LONDON. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gendry. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1465224941116.png (484x605, 260K)

I want a scene where Melly bullies her about her small ugly tits and then reveals them for the entire castle to mock about and laugh at.

Attached: LAzAg7A.jpg (1228x677, 142K)

Attached: 957.jpg (200x364, 15K)

Journalism is dead. bury it

> Sickboy

She went about the same as when she faked getting hacked from her private facebook

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (623x752, 66K)

she raped him. you cant say no to a lady of winterfell

she spared our eyes

Attached: 58B497AD-0470-4EF7-8F45-AADCBD2D8519.png (160x160, 21K)

which James McAvoy character in Glass is this?

I wanted her to put the dagger to his neck and say

"Stick me with the throbbing end"

I'm going to ask a question and I'd like there to be serious answers. Basically a few years ago on TV they were going through a very interesting movie where a boy apparently has psychological problems caused by school abuse this boy is quite withdrawn and has an obsecion for the carrion intake putting on an altar to the American condor for being a scavenger in this movie this boy disguises himself as a condor and with a mechanism that is the maximum of one of his aggressors ... and from then on I do not remember anything of the movie and if someone can answer with the name of the movie I would be very grateful it is quite similar to Donnie Darko I hope someone can answer me

Attached: images (4).jpg (244x207, 10K)

OMG DAT ASS

got me

P O W E R F U L

the greatest story never told

Holy shit it's actually real.

I wouldn't be posting it if it wasn't

It blows my mind that there are people out there who unironically write these articles, and what's worse is that there are people who read them

Problem Child 2

Our society really needs to have sex.

>Be on vacation in UK
>See Maisie Williams gliding down the sidewalk
>Like a graceful penguin with gout
>Follow her for a block
>Working up courage
>Gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>She spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>Stares intently for a few moments
>Then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>Quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>She lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>Head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Maisie cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>Look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>She shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>He slinks away without even taking my order
>Maisie pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>Starts rubbing at her crotch
>Brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>Look over my shoulder and frantically signal the waiter for the check
>Turn around
>Maisie is slumped over the table
>Raped to death by a gang of Pakis

As if she'd let those paki'men take her without a fight

Attached: aryaya.jpg (592x572, 75K)

They are called women.

what pisses me off most is that the post-coitus scene, she doesn't even look satisfied, not even a genuine smile. not even the small spoon feeling safe and secure for once in 5 years. their romance has been garbage

Attached: 1526395972548.jpg (321x340, 51K)

There should be a Blade Runner edit where Gendry imagines Melly over Arya like this

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

me first plz

kek

I think this was Back to the Future 4? Marty and Doc team up with Bill and Ted to save George Carlin and Rodney Dangerfield from the Time Reaper?

lol, who's pretending

And here's why that's a GOOD thing.

underrated

honestly I would have rather seen her and her sister get pounded by a dothraki like pic related

Attached: tumblr_nwpvysCW3Q1ua2qalo3_1280-392x294.jpg (392x294, 22K)

>Kit Harrington 1,73cm
>Sophie Turner 1,75cm
>Emilia Clarke 1,57cm
Good thing I'm 1,83cm which is only absolutely average in Germany. I still could literally pat Kits manlet head while I'm searching for new things to manhandle Clarke on. And all that while I'm not intimidated by Sophie Turners height too. Feels good man

I actually thought Vanity Fair was a serious publication for some reason.
>Powerful Sex Scene
I don't know why I did. I'm apparently a huge fool.
>Powerful Sex Scene
How? Why? Powerful? What the fuck?

How is it like being a nazi?

>Arya went through all that supposedly gamechanging faceless shit only to end up as a slightly edgy girl who wants a cute smith boyfriend :) :)

Attached: 1544527843403.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Attached: and.jpg (3521x3837, 1.94M)

>emotions are bad
anakin missed one

Imagine this quasimoto looking bitch riding you oh joy

Attached: lol ok.png (242x344, 67K)

have sex incel

it looked like malcom in the middle was fucking earthworm jim

I M A G I N E

Attached: 7eb80722ce60e65a97a6eb86eb973301.jpg (1200x1832, 229K)

>reddit.com/r/celebnsfw/comments/bfwsua/maisie_williams
>the comments

Attached: 1518069481351.jpg (542x616, 55K)

YEW FOOKIN WOT M8

HE'S FOOKIN EVERYTHING
apparently

>sir, this isn't working
>we'll have to replace the entire skull

Attached: 1535221079837.png (1202x1831, 3.36M)

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA IT'S REAL

Attached: 1453232058959.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

itt: virgins

sehr gut

KHAL'D

"People" like this make me wish the Night King would just fucking burn Winterfell to the ground and everyone in it.

whats left of this crap is

> hey, the kids are now legal to show tits.
> YES, EVEN THE WEIRD ONE.

and shit load of women love this, with just show how fucked up a whole bunch of women are, at the point that copy pasta about them loving rape starting to make sense.

Attached: 1530799440541.gif (245x196, 2.73M)

Honestly, if you wouldn't tap it, you are gay as fuck and should consider suicide

Attached: 456456546.jpg (1997x1981, 893K)

yeah but imagine you then don't die after all

i dont watch it someone post her boobies

no, they're called feminists, be they male or female

i would totally but i imagine that the regret would start a milisecond after cumming.

but i can imagine also that she would tap my hands and say something like

> DONT WORRY MATE, I KNOW NOBODY COULD LOVE, IT WAS JUST A SHAG

See the trick here is you removed her pug face from the image

seriously, the girl looks like a dog my dude

The absolute state of journalism

Attached: 1542279103395.jpg (291x280, 45K)

SPBP

kek

she has male face

>This beat isn’t really about that.
The second HBO deemed it now socially acceptable to view Arya sexually the beat became 100% about that.

Stupid prude. I wish she'd fuck me.

Yes, imagine.

Attached: post-40923-0-82039300-1427285631.jpg (800x1172, 58K)

Attached: image.png (490x600, 576K)

Dat made my pee pee hard

oh user

Attached: maisie williams.jpg (333x255, 49K)

It's not Arya, bro. It's been the waif for years.

First sex scene I ever skipped in GoT.

Absolutely had no desire to see this creature have sexual intercourse.

They both are. He's like 16 in the book. But looks buffed thanks to job and superior Baratheon's genetics

I feel like a housewife that keeps coming back to an abusive husband

Literally the only uggo I'd ever brag about pounding. The absolute STATE of male testosterone.

LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-064143~2.png (1080x1667, 873K)

The horror

I'm surprised the media raging about how Arya is dating a cis white male instead of a black woman.
Maybe they hadn't thought about it yet.

Attached: f86.jpg (500x462, 36K)

only 4 more episodes

Sauce

I'd do it if it meant I wouldn't have to kiss her.

The fuck? I thought Sophie is a giant.

Yes this, people in the middle ages /fantasy land would never have before 18

you're obsessed

reddit/twitter/nigger post

Attached: 1555901228670.png (631x960, 686K)

Give it time amigo. Just wait till huffpost, marysue, kotaku and other media lumps of cancers start posting articles about how there is little interracial carpet munching in GoT.

They already complained about how there is too many white people in the show.

Where can I watch this

She looks like a fucking goblin.
Is this the peak of britbong beauty?

Go back to /pol/ incel scum

I'm glad somebody made it. Take my upboat.

And just like that I'm gay. I want to suck fat, smegma-ridden cocks and get my rectum filled with the semen from several males. Good job, jew writers.

She looks cute with the right hair style

ew.com/tv/2019/04/21/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-gendry/

Imagine being Joseph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maisie Williams, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific fetal-syndrome'd bong face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Joseph and not only sit in that chair while that british slag flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her brow ridge and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAISIE WILLIAMS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Liverpool. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're Joseph fuckin' Dempsie. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

imagine missing quads

>14 Reasons why the Northerners should stop being racist and open their gates to the walkers
AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

And then she reveals her own ample bosom and says, "These are what real tits look like," and as Arya stares in awe and embarrassment at her tits Melly grabs her by the hair and pulls her face into her tits and forces her to start sucking them haha

Those damn bong genes holy fuck.

me on the bag

She has a face like a well skelped arse m8.

She peaked at 17, poor lass.

I want a picture where both have the face of that dude

unironically blew a load to this scene

17 miles away, you mean.

Melly is perfect.

A load of lead through the roof of my mouth.

Based fellow homosexual.

did they actually have sex in the scene or was the side boob all?

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (240x320, 11K)

>tfw streaming quality on hbo nordic has banding and horizontal striping issues
>can barely see the horror that is naked maisie williams
SAVED BY INFERIOR TECHNOLOGY AGAIN

What is disgusting about this? She's beautiful and has a smoking body, this will be my fapping material for weeks to come.

Attached: 1555930215005.webm (500x1080, 1.9M)

It took me minutes to. I am a degenerate faggot that's been jerking twice a day and I needed some new material. Worst jerk ever

>that
>beautiful
>smoking

Attached: throwing up.jpg (312x312, 26K)

based retard

she knows bran watched

idk do you want to go into battle feeling disgusted at yourself for fucking quasimodo the night before

youtu.be/ZVxi04879XA?t=12

I’m trying not too.

wat how would it be a prank? A prank on who? oh, us, the audience, I get it

I miss melly. is she still alive, wtf happened to her?

>Pretending

She kinda is, but I think her personality (Maisie's, not Arya's) makes up for it in some way. Like she's confident and seems happy but if she wasn't confident or happy she would just be ugly. I hate the creepy orbiters of hers on Reddit though. They treat her as if she's some kind of goddess.

Cannot unsee.

I love how the poorly cgi'd tit is just pulled down like it is melting.
Someone didn't do the tracing correctly, or cared but to be fair, I imagine it would be extremely difficult to keep Quasimodo's body look feminine, no matter how much you try to fix it with cgi

yeah, IMAGINE you're about to die and get some prime pussy, haha

I'd berry my dick so deep inside her pussy

Yup. Nutting deep in that. You guys are literal homosexuals with low test.

> she doesn't even look satisfied, not even a genuine smile. not even the small spoon feeling safe and secure for once in 5 years.
Because the writers/directors are afraid the whole 'strong female character' would be thrown out if they dared to look satisfied in the arms of a man, they're so obsessed with making the women look strong that they forget they're still women who desire that safe and secure feeling they get

Attached: 3c6f2a23-1f6b-4995-b04d-0e93269aa2cf..jpg (3546x1316, 313K)

As if you wouldn't jump at the chance at making her pregnant, why do men lie like this?

>ice elemental
>burning anything
fucking idiot

>IMAGINE

Attached: 1555763732093.gif (358x302, 1.59M)

I almost vomited.
No joke.

Attached: true detective.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>he doesnt know about ice burn

haha what do you think it would taste like haha just wondering ha

I feel really bad for the casting director. They probably should have just recast all the Stark kids once puberty hit like they did with the Lannister brood.

Attached: bong genes.jpg (800x1485, 325K)

Anyone else think this isn't really Arya? The disrobing scene was incredibly awkward.

are these fucking different people. Sansa was fucking hot

damn, so close yet so far away

But that's EXACTLY what I'm saying in my post, user. I'd probably leave her preggers.

its her

So Bran got autism and his sisters got fat.

Might as well be.

Holy shit. If this was possible through surgery, she should totally do it

Attached: 1416321755582.gif (245x160, 983K)

Bong genes activate during puberty this is before active bong genes after active bong genes

Maisie looks like that?!

Attached: south-park-1710-the-hobbit-KANYE-clip05[1].jpg (480x360, 28K)

worst casting ever was the guy who get a jew kid to be bruce wayne on gotham.

fucking kid look like a rat once puberty hit - what a surprise.

catwoman girl going crazy was problably some kind of reaction to sexual assault, she could grow to be a beautiful woman if it wasnt for that.

She has broad shoulders and average tits, but her ass looks so amazing and firm.
I hope Gendry did her doggystyle and snuck one finger up her asshole the little devil

>be incel
>watch thrones with incel friends
>always make jokes at sex scenes to feel above it (danys dumpy ass, red witch’s tiny nips, etc)
>tonight’s ep
>encompassing awkward silence as this scene plays
>painfully obvious that they were all fapping over loli Maisie for years and have been waiting for this moment since season 1
>silence confirms it to everyone in the room
>talking about the episode after not a single one of them mentions the scene
>stilted awkward conversation
>so obvious everyone wants to leave and fap to their waifu getting nude
>I already fapped to it twice so I guess I’m no different

why was the lighting so colorful before and now it's just different shades of blue

So this is why Notre-Dame got burn down... woah

i thought it was supposed to be "calm before the storm" not "quasimodo rapes a sweet wee boy while paris burns"

that scene came out of nowhere

disgusting. and to think the fuhrer's birthday was only yesterday, shame on you.

I see maisie williams as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what maisie williams is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon maisie williams does it for me.

Attached: f1966ce4fc7058f816d5c3c4e068de83.md.jpg (500x741, 193K)

I was actually gonna point this out. So many fucking crybabies complaining about these actors/characters. Do they not realize that this is the last time we'll have an all white cast?

When the GOT spinoff rolls around, you're gonna be up to your eyeballs in blacks, chinks, and spics (they already announced the Targaryens are black, somehow). Picture Grey Worm and his girl's scenes from last night. Now multiply that by ten. You don't need to be Bran to see what the future holds and appreciate what we have now.

Hating forced diversity is not being an incel, you reddicuck. They're changing pale blonde haired blue eyed characters into African Americans. Not even black people like you can defend that.

how many time have you had sex?

Is there ever sunlight in the newer seasons? Honestly asking. I stopped at season 5 (I think) and everything I ever saw from then is just dark and blue.

mutt

If she wasn’t a celebrity no one would look twice at her.
And even with her as a celebrity people are calling her Quasimodo

BONG'D

My soul to take.

Godspeed user

*honk*

okay can the muslims just take us over now, shariah law can't be so bad

nice one

>muh winter is here
They don’t film in actual snow where winter sun can be even more brutal than summer sun so their only concept of winter they know how to portray is dark and blue

Dude who plays Bran looks like an italian power metal lead guitarist.

It's a soap opera, son. A new Sex and the City but with dragons.

More than you ahmet

Everything is either empowering and powerful. Media thinks it's living in the world of Feminist W40K.

Digital color grading, I guess it's just a way for them to tell the audience that's it's colder now. Also everyone wears black because now the show is more serious so of course that means everyone has to wear black now because black is the serious color.

Attached: e129f930_thematrix.jpg (740x614, 85K)

green is horrid

Why are you cross-linking to quads

quads aren't SHIT

blue is too

Attached: i-4NGb64P.jpg (979x1023, 186K)

yikes

Attached: 1539279706008.png (644x644, 29K)

Subtle yellow filters are based though

Attached: image.png (1136x640, 1.14M)

FOR FREE

le winter has come symbolism

looks more green but yes its complete shit
not as bad but still shit

Would bury my face in that asscrack

ISIS beheaded the wrong journalists

>Bran is a Amerindian
>Arya is goblin
>Sansa is female Putin

Attached: 1555927454108.png (591x544, 527K)

BASED

It's why it's called 'Blue-Ray' idiot.

Imagine walking down the street looking this shabby

Bran is the worst offence, I don't even care about the other two.
From 20/10 shotakino to 2/10 cromagnon, how is that even possible

Do you think his boner died in this scene?

...the smell

Attached: 1552692148360.png (415x330, 47K)

its a body double you fuckwits

I've been waiting for a nude scene with her for years and we only get a sideboob?

Attached: 1535504587393.png (808x805, 423K)

How is there only one other person mentioning this? It's such an obvious and poorly done CGI tit.

>Implying any body double has a body this painfully average

I'd believe you if she was rocking double D's and a toned belly with fat ass, but her body looks exactly what I'd expect a goblina like her to look like

underrated

But her head is totally independent for her body. The lighting is a big give away.

Imagine being Joe Dempsey in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maisie Williams, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your angloid inbreed shape and blockshaped failed chavbortion face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck just about anyone but the horrific monster anglos that star as "women" in this show. Like seriously imagine having to be Joe Dempsey and not only sit in that chair while Maisie Williams flaunts her revulsion of a body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stringy pissflaps, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she failed to please directors. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAISIE WILLIAMS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her britbong fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight posh clunge from outside the british rabble for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Englistan. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Joe Dempsey. You're not going to lose your future indie rockstar career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: maisie.jpg (1500x1000, 421K)

>head is totally independent for her body
you do know what quasimodo looks like right?

I don't see it.
Seriously, I don't want to go all "No U" because I understand your skepticism, but to me it looks perfectly fine, she has her head tilted downward and forward and the light is all coming from her back.
Besides, there's no way to confirm the truth without having been there

It's such a tiny change yet has a massive impact on her attractiveness
Brain, why you do that

Attached: freddy laughs.jpg (288x288, 34K)

yo mr. white

She confirms it in an interview. Whether she's lying or not is debatable. There does seems to be some cg over her tits and ass, like shes still wearing a bra or something

Attached: 1548365477071.png (856x1101, 497K)

The boob is quite clearly not real. You can see it doesn't move right and the light is very flat on it, especially around where it just smoothes into the body.

They did it for Cersei, they'd do it for Arya.

Yes, yes, have sex etc.

>The 'few inches of bone' meme was real

Attached: 1555639006708.png (210x240, 65K)

Should have happened back in season 2-3. Then she would still have been hot.

My dad said she's pretty

Attached: 1555903232685.jpg (761x732, 98K)

I would ruin her. Her ass, her pussy, her mouth, her credit rating, everything.

What are they feeding these niggas that their heads are getting so wide? Is this the first evidence of the effects of cellphone radiation on developing children?

It's 'few millimetres of bone', dumb burger

Attached: 1550495299346.jpg (763x809, 59K)

madlad / 10

Leave her eyebrows

based boomer

This is England
And this is England
AND THIS IS ENGLAND

>this is a 10/10 in Britbongistan

Attached: 1545675691203.jpg (277x277, 13K)

Journalists need to be hunted

>mfw it's real

Attached: 1458495080958.jpg (528x792, 66K)

>incels pretending they wouldn't fuck this

I mean, she's not a super model, but come on.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-09-02h38m35s509.png (1280x720, 1M)

Would you rather fuck Maisie or female Reviewbrah?

Attached: reviewsis.jpg (640x621, 90K)

Hi mister Louis.

>inches
nigger thats half your jaw

Attached: GoT.jpg (1200x1781, 202K)

you stole this from twitter, you unoriginal hack

enjoy your (You)'s

Female reviewbrah and it's not even close

>not including fat Gilly

you had one fucking job

Has there ever been a successful case of cute kid becoming beautiful adult? It's usually the ugly kids that turn out good, like that kid that played Neville in the Harry Potter films.

Isn't Arya in the novels supposed to be pretty ugly as a kid anyway, and then grow up to extremely good looking? They got it mixed up.

She looks like a goblin m8.

Sansa is still pretty, though. Love her outfit too.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-22-15h02m44s096.png (1280x720, 741K)

>Has there ever been a successful case of cute kid becoming beautiful adult?

Attached: oaSW3uQOK9nl.jpg (594x400, 82K)

She literally looks like a cricket.

Then it's just another notch on the belt you sperg
Do you think Chads get all mopey after a bad lay?

Wtf outfit is it supposed to be, some kind of BDSM thing?

>do the search
>same results

Attached: 1503438656060.jpg (1114x856, 942K)

what is this sorcery?

>worst casting ever was the guy who get a jew kid to be bruce wayne on gotham.
dumbest opinion ever. all that this dude lacks to be the perfect young bruce wayne is that he seriously needs to be more buff. otherwise he got both the looks as well as the demeanour.

>left is not that cute
>right is a big yikes

WHAT HAVE YOU CHANGED IT'S ATTRACTIVE

gay

Attached: momsen.jpg (1024x576, 347K)

>Implying Maisie Williams wasn't ugly to begin with.

>Regular sex can be good for your heart, keep your brain sharp, and make you happier

Attached: 1339.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Calling a scene where 2 characters (one a goblin another a buff sexy blacksmith) get naked and kiss a sex scene.
A "POWERFUL" sex scene too.
If GoT's writing pandered anymore to its tumblr audience Sansa would change the Stark banner to a rainbow wolf.

I unironically find her attractive in a weird ugly cute way, can't be the only one.
This is what becoming accustomed to British actresses does to you.

It's an incel board

The only thing they can is imagine

Attached: 01bcc7f3f9ebe054f334fb0cf89ddfed--johnson-tsang-clay-faces.jpg (236x234, 6K)

iirc they did this because the cgi in lotr was rendered at a really low res so they changed the colour to hide it

partying much?

Found a girl that kind of looked like this, except she was 5'10" at the mall today

My dick was diamonds

Is that really her sister

*his
Fuck me

try and imagine a guy reading these headlines aloud, just a standard bloke not even a clint eastwood type
its actually impossible - the only options are valley girl or faggot lisp

wait if this is an incel board and youre posting on it does that mean you're an incel too? am I an incel? we're all incels?

The Sopranos did it, so now every HBO has to have mute colours once the show goes on and is more depressing.

kek

>use blue filter to show that it's cold
>characters dont wear headwear and gloves in a blizzard while holding metal swords
>jon falls in a river while near cold AoE people in a blizzard, gets out wet and walks it off
>no one dies of hypothermia

These California sun-kissed niggers...

Bong genes do hit you hard. I can tell who’s a fellow Englishman by looking at them. Arya looks like my mother and shes nearly 50.

You don't know fuck all about virginity
I cried after my first time

>tfw I have regular sex with my gf
>tfw I also wanted to bang Maisie for the last six years

You can have sex and still be attracted to other women you faggot

Attached: DSC01881.jpg (3503x1633, 1.13M)

Attached: bUntitled.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

This is too fucking funny to even make up. Do these journalists even go to school for their field?

is this pussy?

Attached: 1555943912702.png (400x342, 275K)

Yes user, women have vaginas

Literally everything was changed.

Very nice, moar?

Have sex

/thread

Attached: 1554981728857.jpg (413x395, 19K)

FUCKING JEWWWS

Attached: he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-14459715.png (500x602, 425K)

All Hail Queen Butterface!

>Never got to experience awkward teenage lovemaking

Attached: 1432950463900.png (601x601, 406K)

PENIS BOY
IS MY NEW TOY
SO JUICY SWEEEET

El Bongino

/thread

she looks like she fucks black guys. seriously

absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1529695382265.png (960x1024, 838K)

you guys are ruthless lmao

>breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence

Did you make this up? Because it's killing me

In my script 4 years ago she raped Gendry in the barn and as she walks out with straw in her hair pulls out a Dornish Cigar and says

I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell and a Woman is satisfied

that actually sounds really familiar but I can't remember

Hey, Yea Forums. Remember.,..

Stick her with the pointy end.

Attached: 1386499821998.jpg (303x264, 37K)

Oysters clams and cockles

I absolutely can and will never respect 99% of all people that work in media and journalism.
I feel as though this opinion is self explanatory

You only 10 cm taller than Kit, I don't see why you should be so cocky about your height.

Seriously. She's a butterface. 10/10 body and meh face.

Holy shit sansa and bran look like a completely different person. There is no way these are the same people.

E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)

Not all women do. Yes, some women have Vaginas, but some women have penises, and some don't have any parts.

Cut out the transphobia, this isn't /pol/

Attached: images (41).jpg (383x384, 12K)

If she doesn't have a vagina she's not a woman

H O N K

O

N

K

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>sex scene
they dont even fuck on screen though

I literally said that it's only average in germany, didn't I? Still looks like I fucking tower over 90% of this thread from the things I've read. Yea Forums is apparently full of manlets and gnomes

I unironically cringed to this, wew lad. Someone should mass bury journalists alive.

Attached: 1555583160194.png (645x773, 11K)