A black cowboy

>a black cowboy
how BOILING would /pol/ be over this movie had it released today?

Attached: will-smith.jpg (780x442, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm2szuXKgL8
youtube.com/watch?v=7ysFgElQtjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They wouldn't though. It's clearly a fantastical world, in the original sense of the word, and even then it's brought up in the dialogue that it's unexpected.

>will smith turned down the matrix for this

and that's a good thing

Westerns are antebellum in parts of the country in which slavery was not legal. Pick up a book.

Attached: 1539390118053.gif (480x270, 2.87M)

They would cry about turning Jim West black because it's based on a TV show.

> Film about a black person who steals, murders, rapes and so on.
> Inaccurate.

Not quite.

It's a /pol/ favorite though. The bantz between negroid and cripple are the best part of the film hands down.

WICKY WILD WILD
WICKY WICKY WILD WILD WEST
JIM WEST

This. I have no problem with blacks, gays, trannies etc in main roles if it serves a narrative purpose. It needs to be addressed if it's uncommon to see, else you're playing Emperor's New Clothes with the audience. When they pretend that a disabled black midget tranny is the high school athlete and nobody finds this strange, it doesn't exactly do wonders for immersion.

They'd have to deal with it.

Attached: Two_cowboys.jpg (719x1146, 229K)

why has the spidertank not become the norm for human transportation yet?

Attached: spfspider.jpg (420x236, 21K)

1) He's a US Army Captain, not a cowboy.
2) Cowboys were taken from the Mexican tradition of vaquero, hence, "buckaroo" (?). There's nothing inherently or exclusively White American about them.
3) There were black cattle herders and actual cowboys, too.

>omg /pol/ would be so angry!

In reality, imagine the butthurt discord trannies

Attached: 38C0E5B7-45BD-4B92-AB5C-AEF102351B47.png (845x466, 435K)

>A gayman in drag

Oh yeah, how obscene.

Will Smith chose to star in this movie over The Matrix. Daily reminder.

Daily reminder to read the thread before replying

Will Smith is an honorary white man so no one would give a fuck.
Not to mention we got a movie about a nigger cowboy killing white men just a few years ago and no one cares.

if it weren't for Leo I'd pick wild wild west hands down.

And we would have been derived of Wiki-wiki-wild wild west if he hadn't.

Actually, a sizeable amount of cowboys and bounty hunters were black and mexican.

>

Attached: 81BwccBofmL._RI_.jpg (1400x2100, 411K)

Rush Hour would be much worse.

>Not to mention we got a movie about a nigger cowboy killing white men just a few years ago and no one cares.
/poltv/ was up in arms about it for months.

>
don't you remember the seethe?

Are you people retarded? /pol/ would (and does) love Rush Hour. They are very racist movies

>how BOILING would /pol/ be
Not as mad as you. You made a thread hypothesizing about how /pol/ would react to an old movie. You are literally hitting yourself in the face by doing this.

The difference is that Roland is an established white character. Even then I wouldn't have that much of a problem with it if the movie didn't suck ass

seething nazi larper

I'd be astonished if you'd been here for even one year but, no, they weren't.
Most of the discussions was memethreads about Waltz or Leo.

A good amount of cowboys were black. The cowboy era coincided with slaves being emancipated and a lot of them had experience working with massa's livestock, so they were a pretty good labor pool.

Attached: 1KB.jpg (150x150, 1K)

read a book fool. escaped black slaves fled west and became cowboys....

many such cases

Not at all. Will Smith is an honorary white.

Nobody cared about this movie.

Will Smith is white, though. Literally the most Anglo name possible, unlike Ooga Booga Boyega Nyongo Congo.

Nobody cared about Wild Wild West either

Will Smith's character was white in the original TV series, dumbass.

>t. delusional nigger
I do enjoy hearing you morons spew this nonsense. Black cowboys? Do you realize this implicates you in the genocide of the native peoples? Yet another reason your black ass should be sent back to Africa.

Will Smith is a white American, though. So he went from white to white? What do you even mean?

Only the seethe from libshits when that turd of a movie bombed hard. Damn shame it didn't have Disney's creative accounting to help it out.

cowboys =/= gunslingers
You are the retard here. And I hate niggers, too.
>yo black ass
Spoken like a true negro.

Oh yeah I forgot this was based on an existing show. My bad. Although from what I understand it has almost nothing to do with the original so it makes me wonder why they even bothered attaching the name to it

I have a history degree where I took a class about the Wild West and I spend several hours a day posting racist shit on /pol/, fuck off brainlet. About a quarter of cowboys were black and I don't like when ledditors such as OP assumes everyone who uses /pol/ is as retarded as you.

Attached: 1544428292244.png (544x707, 275K)

I hate this movie so much. Put aside Roland was white and it was relevant to his interactions with Susannah, I’m fine with them streamlining the story and casting Elbow. What a huge piece of shit though, absolutely terrible.

>more cope
LMAO

The real question is whether Will Smith was jewish or not in the script.

>it's okay because he's actually white
the fucking cope in this thread

Who the heck cares what /pol/ thinks. This is Yea Forums.

Yea Forums was crying was Django came out

Anyone remember getting www sunglasses from bk when this came out?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

uh, it has a giant mechanical spider

holy shit, the threads made after that movie came out were golden

Attached: IMG_0986.jpg (399x385, 44K)

/pol/ doesn't really give a fuck about movies like this place does. /pol/ already knows the state of Hollywood and expects it.

lmao I enjoyed that movie. Back then I didn't browse this place so I wasnt as fucked up. Good times.

OP is German.

the amount of tarantino is a cuck threads was grim

We are interchangeable.

Attached: brotherhood.jpg (483x345, 48K)

reminder that we MUST stick together

But it's not a fuck-whitey where-da-white-women-at ideological bludgeon designed to depress, demoralized, and deconstruct. It's just a stupid, goofy film

>browsing /pol/ after the elections

messi messi messi messi

He was offered Morpheus part?

He was offered Neo, then Morpheus would have been white

Neo. He rejected playing fucking Neo lmao

There were black cowboys. The frontier was a decent place to go as a free nigger. Lots of niggers and chinamen working out there especially on the railroads. It's not historically inaccurate.

Attached: 1543539811329.jpg (750x728, 67K)

tarantino is jewish and a cuck though

Nigger, Rush Hour was kino. Chris Tucker is our Tom

It cast a black man as a character that was, until that point, white. They would have hated it, just like my dad does whenever the subject comes up.

Attached: James-West-Wild-Wild-West-Robert-Conrad.jpg (500x483, 40K)

hello, /pol/ here. this movie is about a cracker and a nigger that kill rich kikes, no problems with that aside from Cuckantino, who's obviously a cuckaroo.

FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS D-JANGO OH NO FUCK THIS SHIT

My parents bought me this on VHS and along with The Dark Crystal it was my most hated video. Fuck both of those films.

You clearly haven't seen this in a coon's age, its kino.

/pol/ intelligence on full display

>I like having jewish shit inside of my brain
heh, they all do, Dicey, they all do...

btfo im calling the gook ceo to shut us down we suck s-sorry for interrupting your cuck orgy

youtube.com/watch?v=hm2szuXKgL8

>escaped black slaves fled west and became cowboys....
LMAO NO
Tell me, dipshit. Did they ride into white towns and receive warm welcomes? Did they found their own towns and help their own? A "black cowboy" is just as unlikely as a real Wakanda. Pure fantasy.

not that type of cowboys, but criminal bandit type of cowboys

Pol complains about everything who cares. If they got their dick sucked they'd cry about how it was wet after wards

They mostly shoveled cow shit.
You ever wonder why they're called "cowboys"?

better to keep watching our films and not worry about anything, i agree!

Django Unchained

Back then, it didn't mean anything. Will Smith was just a movie star. Wesley Snipes did a Marvel superhero movie and it was no big deal. But things are different now. "Diversity" and other left wing politics are shoved up our asses without even trying to be subtle about it. People are almost coerced into seeing movies like Black Panther and Captain Marvel because it's the woke thing to do. But it seems like black movie stars have declined at the same time. Maybe because they got in the way of the desired narrative that blacks are practically toiling in the cotton fields and women are pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen and have no opportunities in Hollywood, so now the left has to fight for great justice.

You're confusing western movies with real life.
Any drifter was viewed as shit by towns. Didn't matter the color of their skin.
Cowboys were just farmhands. Most towns outlawed guns so a cowboy wouldn't be wearing is gun or rifle when visiting the town on the weekend. They mostly used the guns and rifle to signal each other, keep the predators away and kill some game anyway.
Murder was illegal and in some towns it was swiftly dealt with by lynching.
Movies lied to you.

That sounds hilarious.

>(((Brooks))) REEEEEEEE

Attached: Blazing-Saddles.jpg (1600x900, 192K)

Weren't like half of all cowboys in the west black?

That's a little dishonest.
For one thing, Wesley Snipes was playing a role that was always a black character, so the comparison to Wild Wild West doesn't entirely fit.
For another thing "did a Marvel superhero movie and it was no big deal" didn't mean the same thing back then. That was before Marvel opened up their own studio, and before anyone was paying any serious attention to comic book movies.

Wrong, jigaboo. You are confusing your wishful thinking with reality.

There were no nigger cowboys. You retards are still trying to rewrite history and you are a still failing at it. LMAO

>And I'm bouncing through the....
>And I'm strolling through the.....
>And I'm moving through the......
>And I'm going through the......

Remember when Will Smith was a bankable leading man? What the fuck happened to him?

Not quite. More were Mexican than black.

>this post being ignored
lmao

The critics of the time did that anyway.

Scientology, fatherhood, and crushingly disappointing children.

Black Panther was always a black character too, and appeared before Blade (in comics).

>For another thing "did a Marvel superhero movie and it was no big deal" didn't mean the same thing back then.
People have intentionally memory holed Blade and anything else that doesn't fit the current year narrative. A black superhero movie had already been done, yet now people were acting like Black Panther was revolutionary and no mention of Blade was made.

I like this gay movie and im /pol/ish so fuck you
yee haw

black cowboys existed user, you're problem is that you think of cowboys as roaming hollywoodized vigilantes. they were fieldhands.

isn't there a scene where will smith says slavery was not that bad?

/our guy/

Attached: Wild.Wild.West.(1999).1280x720.x264.6ch.AC3.mkv_snapshot_00.31.05.553.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>no no you don't get it you're supposed to get mad and post a meme response instead of actually discussing anything released to films
kill yourself reddit

>now the delusion nigger tripfag chimes in
>with more fantasy
LMAO

>Black cowboys in the American West accounted for up to 25 percent of workers in the range-cattle industry from the 1860s to 1880s, estimated to be between 6,000 and 9,000 workers.

>People are almost coerced into seeing movies

Now tell us how oppressed it makes you feel.

White men factually are the most oppressed group in the West.

Oh yeah, queer people are famous for hating drag queens.
What a retard.

>/pol/tards concerning themselves with problematic statistics
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=7ysFgElQtjI

Blade was a R-rated action movie, not a massive mainstream Hollywood summer blockbuster, you disengenuous fucktard.

>source
>your ass

It worked in Blazing Saddles

Yeah, they get all the gold medals on the victim Olympics every year.

>nigger faggot making shit up
WE WUZ COWPOKES AND SHEEET

It was a black superhero movie. Now people pretend Black Panther was the first, and was breaking down barriers. And Deadpool was R rated too.

The oppression olympics work in reverse. The least oppressed group gets gold.

what happened to "facts don't care about your feelings"? did you disavow it because a jew came up with it?

First off, Blade isn't a superhero. He's a horror comic character. He debuted in Tomb of Dracula as a horror character. That's why the movie is w horror action movie. There's a difference. Deadpool and Logan both had to fight being R rated, and coasted off X-men synergy to get made because studios don't want to make superheroes R-rated.

Disengenuous people being disengenuous? Why I never.

Blade was literally a member of the Avengers you dumb cuck, suck more BBC (big blade cock)

Keeping grasping at those straws to explain why Black Panther was supposedly revolutionizing Hollywood a few years ago when Wesley Snipes already did a black Marvel movie in the 90s and it was no big deal.

Oh, and then there's Will Smith's Hancock in 2008. I guess that never happened either.

based /biz/ buying my bags

BP has almost entirely black cast in a major mainstream Hollywood summer blockbuster franchise that made over a billion dollars at the box office. Blade was just another R-rated black lead action movie that did little over hundred million. You're being dense on purpose.

Putting Blade in standard A-list capeshit books has always been a mistake, because it removes what makes him special. It doesn't invalidate anything I said when basically anybody in Marvel comics these days is an ex-Avenger, it's one of the biggest mismanagement moves the company has done in the past fifteen years.

not only back but will smith? why? same thing with i am legend

>Do you realize this implicates you in the genocide of the native peoples?
do you realize cowboy hearded the cattle rather than going around shooting people?

BP was doing something that had already been done. Black actors were major movie stars long before the left started virtue signalling and making things up. And I might as well argue that BP succeeded only because it was a Marvel movie and was pushed by the world's biggest media conglomerate. Will Smith movies made bank just because they had Will Smith in them.

So why didn't Django have a machine gun in Django Unchained
That was like 80% of his character in the original movies

Attached: 1551184295329.png (401x300, 137K)

>BP was doing something that had already been done

There have been no other giant mainstream blockbusters where the cast is almost entirely black that also made so much money.

I don't care that he was black. I do care that he appropriated a white character then twisted it to throw in some slavery bullshit. If the character was supposed to be black all along, then that's ok.

There actually were a lot of black cowboys back in the old west.

>made this thread as a joke
>all the /pol/tards come out of the woodwork
>130 + replies
the state of Yea Forums

yeah, the issue is this obsession with sticking will smith in places he doesnt belong

don't cut yourself on the edge, zoomer

Yea Forums was colonized by /pol/ tho

BP was hailed as a revolution because it was a superhero movie with a black lead, which in reality had already been done several times. BP was made by Disney in a time when superhero movies are all the rage and the near entirety of the media is frantically pushing anything that's black, to the point where you are morally obligated to watch them.

Smith would have been utterly awful as Neo though, him turning that part down was the best thing that could have happened for both the film and his career.

pol must be seething...

Attached: s592[1].jpg (592x841, 145K)

Why do those four-engine bombers over Germany have Balkenkreuz on them

>tfw will smith saved the matrix AND gave us wild west kino
truly based

>They wouldn't though
Dumbest shit I've read in a long time.

Black Cowboys can easily be kino, Reddit shitter. Way to show that you completely miss the point of that type of rhetoric. Diversity casting is what people complain about. Not black people.

NO YOU DONT WANT NADA

>Do you reckon?
>horse: I reckon!
>whip sound effect
>GET THE GLASSES LIKE JIM WESt wears ONLY AT BK

Will Smith is considered White for moviegoers tho

This was definitely diversity casting though. The only difference is that it doesn't count when it is something you liked.