WE'RE IN A SIEGE GILLY! THOSE RATIONS WERE SUPPOSED TO LAST US MONTHS!!

WE'RE IN A SIEGE GILLY! THOSE RATIONS WERE SUPPOSED TO LAST US MONTHS!!

Attached: gilly.jpg (5481x3648, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdLmqFhXkWA
youtube.com/watch?v=4US9QGU2yQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"b-but the architect said I can eat as much as I want ..."

"GO GET THE BREAST PLATE STRETCHER NOW!!!"- Gilly

thicc gilly a cute
pls no bully

WHO ATE ALL THE CROWS

he's here

Attached: bk.jpg (1642x1399, 261K)

THAT'S A HUUUUGE BITCH!!

WE'RE IN A SIEGE. WHY ARE WE FIELDING OUR ARMY WHEN WE HAVE A CASTLE BEHIND US??

Isn't the actress pregnant?

>randomly appears just to let the viewers know she's still around

>Brandon the Builder

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

Why don't they make armor out of the dragonglass?

we feed her to the dragons

GILLYS GOT MORE CHINS THAN CHINATOWN

Attached: giphy (10).gif (400x299, 1.59M)

why did I laugh at this stupid shit fuck you

>randomly appears just to let the viewers know he's still around

Attached: 67BDFE5C-ECFC-49ED-BBB8-C641B2ECC63A.jpg (240x240, 19K)

>tfw no gilly wife

"where's Drogon and Rheagar?"

"some wildling woman ate them your grace"

LOL at the incels in this thread. A previously attractive woman gains five pounds, suddenly she is a land-whale.Meanwhile, the average Yea Forums poster looks like this.

Attached: soylent-soulent-soulent-shadman-back-at-it-with-the-edgy-32813741.png (500x732, 172K)

"There were two dozen squares there, Gilly!"

The difference is that I actually care about Ghost.

GO
BACK
TO
reddit

You guys ever notice how fat people always seem to be found in groups? Like what if it's like girls on their period. You know, how they get in sync with each other or whatever. From the smell. What if Gilly constantly being around Sam is the reason she got fat. His fat pheromones changing gradually changing her metabolism and her figure over time. I'm telling you it's the smell of him that done it.

Attached: frog3.jpg (400x400, 16K)

:)

>LOL at the incels

Who pays you people?

Cassie is cute. Gilly is wife.

She looks to be.

The stereotype of the cook/bakers wife is an understandable fact.

>previously attractive
she looks like a hamster

>negro u62 employee on the left

More like 25 pounds

Attached: GILLY.png (584x434, 390K)

Is she pregnant IRL or something? When the fuck did she get so fat, that Detroit movie wasn't that long ago and she looked qt in it

DAYUM BOY SHE THICC

Have snacks

Looks like a fat kid in a wig.
Did no one tell her she was going to start filming?
Well she won't be able to out run the wights that's for sure.

>all this talk about fan service
>not even a single, short scene with these two together
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GOT

Attached: yJTNu4OnTZQUP4jeU4zhqQ.jpg (1919x1042, 164K)

How much time has passed in the show since the last time we saw her?

AHHHHHHH I DIDN"T KNOW! That character was base

She looks heavily pregnant to me, idk why but there's something different about pregnant women comparing to just chubby ones.

>ywn suckle on fat Gilly's milkies

why even live

Did Gilly eat the baby??

OHHHHH MARON
I HEARD GILLY GOT A 90 POUND MOLE REMOVED FROM HER ASS

Attached: 958a3d21d94913819550008f7fd7b5ab.png (529x742, 666K)

God damn I can just imagine throat fucking her and giving her a facial and seeing all the cum drip down her chin, then her second chin, and then her third chin.

Attached: PANICBIRD.jpg (329x355, 17K)

Attached: 1535712567439.png (360x594, 250K)

>Shadman

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 71K)

big chungus

Attached: unknown.png (476x577, 261K)

take me back bros

What went right?

Attached: 12383884-6931205-Oops_Game_Of_Thrones_star_Hannah_Murray_admitted_she_SPOILED_sho-a-43_1555499458414 (634x784, 87K)

Attached: James-Bond-pierce-brosnan-41082079-240-135.gif (240x135, 168K)

Holy fuck, please more of Fat Hannah Murray. She just entered my top 3, along with Rebel Wilson and Meghan Trainor.

you got fat..

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

She's ridiculously beautiful. She has an interesting compelling natural beauty. Not even Emilia Clarke has that type of natural sexually appealing beauty. Hannah was always like that.

Attached: E9D99F99-7464-4FD9-8F08-8EFD302D1AE6.jpg (1024x576, 391K)

looks like a herzegovinian fat stupid wife, stop this meme

Attached: JW.jpg (933x933, 112K)

why would you come up with this retarded theory rather than just assuming she gets fat because by spending time around Sam she picked up his eating habits

based pige

gilly is cute though

how the hell do you get that fat on thw sterile cold lands of the north?

he's just bulking bros

LEGEND GOES A FIERCE UNWORLDLY CREATURE WAS BORN IN THE CRYPT AYE SHE IS A PUTRID HORRIFIC THING OF NIGHTMARES, HOLED UP INTO THE DEEP DARK UNDERGROUND WHERE SHE FEASTS ON ALL THAT IS GOOD, AYE SHE BE THE CRYPT MOTHER THAT SHE IS, TRUE EVIL IF YOU EVER SAW IT

Attached: Davos Seaworth.jpg (768x433, 62K)

pregnancy weight gain doesn't go to your chin like that anons.

pierce was brought on set to help convince people he may have gone overboard

do you have the slightest idea how complicated it is to make armour?? do you even fucking comprehend the amount of time it takes to do craft this shit ??? Fucking hell

Imagine going back to filming, seeing the looks the costumer designers have when they see you but no one says anything. Then when your costume is revealed they give you several rugs to drape over your form.

"we've added all these cloaks and stuff to keep you warm. It's winter in the show remember heh... Heh.."

Deep down, do you think she knew it was because she's put on 30kg in a year?

eat a lot of berries and fat to build up for he winter

you know winter is the best time for bulks.

When she cuts after the long knight she'll look juicy as fuark

Attached: EzQZz_d.jpg (500x672, 33K)

>"Speculation is rampant that the actress... is expecting a baby with long-time partner after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Saturday evening during romantic dinner date nearby her place," the report read according to Mass Media. Another source told the outlet, "She TWICE made toasts... by drinking water instead of wine."
probably is. Tabloids are good at this stuff

She's trying to look like a girl who would actually fuck Sam. It's method acting.

>stomach bulge
>water instead of wine
Maybe she's on a diet. Yikes.

A dirty bulk if you may

Poms are notorious alcoholics. I have yet to see a girl give up alcohol when on a diet

>implying this episode wasn't filmed months ago

unironically this

Imagine dating a GoT actress.

>hey, so I heard you are an actress, what is your role on that fantasy series with cool dragons?
>well, I'm the fat girl whose Sam is her beta provider
>oh... I see

she got fat because craster wasn't fucking her anymore. sam ain't doing the job well either so nature took its course lel

Attached: Hannah_Murray.jpg (853x480, 101K)

Should I watch skins? I always had the impression it was degenerate trash.

what does she eat?

She gained weight just for the roll right?

Season 1 and 2 are quality. Stop right there though. Don't be tempted.

Whatever she wants

>degenerate trash.
Hasn't stopped you watching Game of Thrones.

I like 3 and 4 too, but 1 and 2 are the best.

he looked twd deer bad, probably a very late decision to put him in there.

Everyone knows her as Cassie from Skins anyway
It's one of those shows that i loved, but afraid to re-watch because it likely aged terribly. I think it might still be great if you're like 15-21, but probably will be stupid if you're older. It's well-acted and pretty funny though,Cassie and Chris(both on GoT) are definite standouts. Don't watch past s2 tho

damn she was cute..
Why do women age like milk bros

Is she pregnant?

3/4 whilst not as bad as the later seasons are the beginning of the end and in most ways irredeemable garbage in and of itself.

Kek

Doesnt this shitty show have enough to pick apart? Most of you are pudgy to fat yourselves christ you neckbeards need to have sex sometime.

She was super thin last time we saw her.

he was in for a solid 20 seconds
but at least he was in

>tfw no crazy english teen gf
youtube.com/watch?v=qdLmqFhXkWA

Behind the edgy 'lol drugs and sex young people are CUH RAZYYYYY' stuff the first two seasons are genuinely good stuff written and produced by talented people. It's deceptively innocent, with sharp, funny side characters, and moments of tear jerking sweet sincerity.

Sid: But you think I'm useless and crap.
His dad, with angry tears welling: Never. You fucking hear me son? Never.

Anything beyond season 2 is tortorously, mind blowingly awful. Might be worth a watch just because it's SO bad. Season 6 the 'main' character turns into a QT titty monster, too.

I thought she was still in the tarly estate

kek

I didn't know they had an architecture link at the Citadel.

Attached: 1552862900161.jpg (640x425, 64K)

What if she got pregnant from a blowjob?

No, Sam randomly decided to drag her back North to put her in harms way. I don't know why either.

>You are now aware that it was not uncommon for ancient cities to kill off women before sustaining a siege because they had no add value.
Would have been way more interesting if they did something like this, and explore the division and infighting that results from it.

Attached: babylon.jpg (635x306, 94K)

>an unsure wildling girl in an ill fitting silk dress, cradling her baby in a large, ornate, oaken crib, surrounded by finery and candle light, alone and out of her element, but safe for the first time in her life
D&D stumbled into such a good send off scene for Gilly, of course they had to ruin it.

you will never be a real woman, filthy sodomite tranny

>One of the principle causes of weight gain differences is gut bacteria which impacts metabolism and cravings
>Gilly has been exchanging germs with Sam for years now

Makes sense. Date a fatty, grow your batty.

Seems a bit counterproductive. I get killing off the postmenopausal women. But there's just no way to rebuild after the war without a decent female population.

looks like a loyal wife material

>oink oink
What did she mean by this?

She might be pregnant, I mean she fucked Sam ...

excellent post user, dabid are hack

Something about her working class face really gets my dick going.

pic or didn't happen

>implying sam fucked anyone

He probably is too busy raising his wife son to do that

Oh no..............

The Tarly estate is in her now.

The plan usually is, if the city holds successfuly and the agressors retreat, to bring women from neighboring cities and tribes and breed them to stabilize the population again.
In this particular one, Darius's siege succeeded and persians were able to penetrate Babylon and bring it down. Afterwards, he actually didn't exterminate the natives, instead he brought women from all around the surrounding lands for them to breed, because he didn't want the babylonians to go extinct.

>BROSNAN NO! YOU CAN'T DOOM THIS ENTIRE CASTLE TO DEATH JUST FOR YOUR FETISH!

Oh god dont remind me of that deer.

Which is more insufferable "Super duper genius Sansa" or "Hyper Mega ultra anime swordswoman Arya"?

Yes.

Sansa's character has always been awful, Arya used to be one of the best characters in the show. Grimdark edgy anime swordmaster Arya is worse based entirely on that.

why are brits such a disgusting abominations?

it makes sense considering who's her new sugar daddy

Anime swordmaster Arya by far, for two reasons:

1. She's aggressively smug and unlikable.

2. The choreography of these scenes is fucking retarded. Take the fight with Brienne for instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=4US9QGU2yQI

Start of fight, Brienne makes a downward strike, pretty slowly, not intending to actually split Arya in half, giving her plenty of time to step aside and then do some pointless strikes on Brienne's sword to make a sound. Arya later dodges a few strikes and somehow pushes Brienne, a woman at least three times her weight, back. This is not a feat for Arya, it is a bad feat for Brienne. It shows she has terrible footwork and is somehow incapable of using her weight when Arya is using very minimal strength and a thin blade to supposedly push her back, which doesn't even make any sense because if she were this inept she would have jobbed to the very first soldier she fought.

Later Brienne repeatedly fails to strike past Arya's parrying, despite the sheer difference in strength between the two and the weight of the blades. This isn't Arya's skill, as she did not dodge or deflect, but her simply placing her sword between her and Brienne and somehow having physics fail in her favor (or Brienne not putting as much strength into it, as she said she won't actually try and cut Arya). The moment Brienne goes for a kick, Arya falls down like a sack of potatoes. Brienne gives her plenty of time to catch her breath instead of simply running her through, as would happen in a real fight. They later exchange blows where Brienne, despite clearly striking in a way that won't cut at Arya, still disarms her. The fight ends on a lame note when Arya has a dagger to Brienne's armored chest and Brienne has a sword aimed at Arya's face.

Arya is not a good fighter. She had like a couple weeks of training from Syrio, then a few months of stick training with the FM. Her suddenly being a superb fighter is complete bullshit.

Hundreds of rolls probably.

from the rolls, yes

This is the straw that broke the camels back, how could they do this to my waifu?

Attached: Gilly.jpg (829x385, 79K)

just quite bad fat deposit genetics. she doesn't even look that overweight, but 100% of it went to her second chin. sad! she was my waifu as well. i will mourn her .

All of the young stark kids we get time with are the sort of characters who are rendered interesting to the viewer by their sufferings, trials, and watching them change and evolve to meet them. They're shallow characters who have little to internally muse about besides their suffering itself. That's why it's so critically important that there's a clear line of evolution in what they face leading to what sort of skills and knowledge they acquire.

The problem with Arya and Sansa is they both break this, which leaves the character feeling ingenuine. Arya waved a sword around in the dark... SHE'S MASTER SWORDSMAN.

Theon slurped out Sansa's virgin goods.... SHE'S A POLITICAL MASTERMIND.

Wow I didn't even catch that

The worst part about this is that it's done in detriment of other well established characters.
Brienne, which is regarded as one the best fighters and skilled in sword fighting throughout all of Westeros, got completely trashed by 15 years old Arya, who has no where near the experience nor the required training, thus, ruining all the work that was put into Brienne's character and her reputation as a fighter in favour of "DUDE ARYA IS A POWERFUL FEMALE SWORDSMAN NOW LMAO".
Same exact thing with Sansa and Littlefinger, a well established mastermind and cunning character who was shown to be always steps ahead of his enemies, gets overtaken by Sansa, whose resume consists of getting raped once and being in the presence of the queen a couple of days.
I wouldn't care mostly if they were propped up in a stand alone manner.

Sansa and Arya are what happens when you tell hacks like D&D to "show not tell" and they completely misunderstand what it means.

>thread about an actress getting fat
>bookfag still finds away to attack D&D

Instead if going into every GOT thread and crying like a little baby, stop watching the show like you swear you will every week, faggot.

>bookfag
GRRM is a shit writer. I stopped reading the books after the second one.

Attached: piercebrosnan.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

wtf why do males have no tribal loyalty

Did she eat it?

The ends justify the means I guess

Males make the tribe

Yeah, when you can't even rely on characters keeping in line with their abilities it becomes a randomised free for all where nobody's martial development matters anymore and anyone could beat anyone else just for good feels

The entire cast is just falling apart.

Well mostly because the tribe is dead but for them. Plus they already lost so...

Yeah my gf holds fat in her chin but luckily she's skinny and so are almost all of her relatives. Hoping I dodge the pudgy wife bullet

Loads of makes had just fought and died out of tribal loyalty. And males breeding foreign women is conquest because the male line continues, which is the important one.

What do Gilly's feet smell like, anons? She's besieged and probably doesn't wash that often, and now she's put weight on - do you think they smell particularly strong, or no?

I wish I'd know. Hannah's whole body must have the most delicious fragrance.

Fat is it

Attached: f4a.jpg (984x784, 85K)

in a literal sense, women make the tribe

maybe they shouldn’t have killed off their female population then, seeing as women are exponentionally more valuable from a biological perspective

I thought Ghost died round the same time as Hodor.

Attached: king slur user.jpg (372x392, 60K)

that was summer

Sure, but the men dictate which tribe they're in.

She just wants a nice boy to give her a tongue bath.

Attached: Hannah-Murray-Feet-2667126.jpg (2000x2743, 1.27M)

Noticed that too

Are you gonna take me home tonight?
Ah, down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the rockin' world go 'round
Hey I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery, huh
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me
Hey hey!
I've been singing with my band
Across the wire, across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty ladies every time
C'mon!
Oh, won't you take me home tonight?
Oh, down beside your red firelight
Oh, and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round
Hey, listen here!
Now I got mortgages on homes
I got stiffness in my bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality, I tell you
Oh, but I still get my pleasure
Still got my greatest treasure
Heap big woman, you done made a big man of me
Now, get this!
Oh, (I know) you gonna take me home tonight? (Please)
Oh, down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round, yeah
Get on your bikes and ride
Ooh yeah, oh yeah, them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls
Yeah yeah yeah
Alright, ride 'em, c'mon
Fat bottomed girls, yes yes

Because they're trying to lure the night king into attacking bran inside the castle grounds.

>Darius
The ultimate wingman

thanks for the correction dawg

Attached: DRINKING KNOWLEDGE.jpg (960x829, 72K)

Damn, Davos is such an attractive man

Damn bitch, you weren't even a main character. You can't just start eating like you got paid enough to never work again. That said I'd still plough her field and sow my seed.

Didn't he die?

SEE I THOUGHT SO TOO BUT I WAS CORRECTED

Attached: ackchyually.png (200x200, 24K)

and he's going to make us all have it our way

>starving wilding gets rescued from the harsh and barren north
>moves to the southern most southern part of the continent before it becomes desert, where farming and fishing is bountiful

Of course she got fat. Her body was so used to stocking up fat reserves from leftovers from her father/husband that it had to use all it got. Makes total sense for the character to have put on weight.

I think this has been my favorie meme in recent memory

Still the cutest girl in the show tbqh.

fat people deserve to be mocked

GO GET THE BREASTPLATE STRETCHER!

Attached: bobby_b.jpg (974x864, 55K)

Attached: image.jpg (986x797, 272K)

She had Irish twins

Yeah? That explains it. It's either pregnancy or a serious nervous breakdown. No other possibility.

Big Gungus

OOOOOOHHHHHHH THAT'S SOME GUY'S WAIFU

Yes it does, woman pack on crazy water weight when they’re preggo.

NO. shut up you feeder scum. Hannah Murray was my waifu in skins and now look at what they did. LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID