When are we getting the film?

When are we getting the film?

Attached: Thenamelessone.jpg (200x187, 8K)

Please no. They'd ruin it. No one in Hollywood would be good enough to tackle this.

Maybe if people still care in 20 years when full CGI films become easy to make. Torment is too weird for anything less

>not

Attached: arcanum_cover_copy.jpg (248x300, 41K)

WORDSWORDSWORDS the game

>t. Hates RPGs with any dialogue more complex than fallout 4

I could only see it working if it were done Tim Burton stop motion style.

i wish you didnt start in sigil. I know they want make the transition easier, you being the clueless planeswalker. But it should pay off with alots of the cool planes described in game. I want to go back to it cause everything from graphics, to having a good setup and world builiding was very much kino.
Will i get my wish out of sigil? The whole game is in sigil isn't i:(

You get to visit a few of the lower planes after the beginning of the game

What about Guillermo del Toro?

Never because that game's gameplay is too integrated into its story to transition well into film

>If there is anything I have learned in my travels across the Planes, it is that many things may change the nature of a man. Whether regret, or love, or revenge or fear - whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can. I’ve seen belief move cities, make men stave off death, and turn an evil hag's heart half-circle.

Attached: 6633A3FF-B534-4300-9565-EB4096C9EBB4.jpg (1080x1440, 316K)

Tarkosky would nail it

>stop motion
What if PFFR did an adaptation using the animation style of the Shivering Truth, and with Vernon Chatman voicing TNO?

Honestly Dak'kon's content alone would probably take an hour. It'd need to be at least trilogy with each movie ending at their 3 respective big bosses

>It'd need to be at least trilogy with each movie ending at their 3 respective big bosses
Or just make a TV show

Steve buscemi can voice Morte

telling not showing is a sign of bad storytelling

Attached: IMG_6415.jpg (640x845, 99K)

In the context of fiction, dialogue is usually seen as "showing", while author narration is "telling". Torment doesn't have an undue amount of narration considering its hard to portray a lot of details in an isometric game.

Hopefully never. Everything Hollyjew touches turns to shit, Jews have no creativity.

TV-series would be the only real way to go. There's just too much stuff in the game to work as a movie.

But they are fantastic words.

I'm depressed that planescape STILL has no fucking 5e adaptation, and not a single game has been made that at least revisits sigil. It's easily the best setting in D&D, and arguably the best setting in tabletop RPG setting period.

The most that's been made is awful fanfiction and that abortion of a "spiritual successor".

Attached: 1555771914544.jpg (1906x1148, 685K)

Planescape is a difficult setting, considering that D&D is mostly a platform for mediocre medieval fantasy and that's the type of writers it usually attracts.

Really... makes you... think...

Really updates your journal

Should I get Baldur's Gate 2 enhanced or Planescape? I want to replay but can only throw away like 20$.
Also, is PoE the spiritual successor you're talking about?

>Videogame has dialogues

Attached: uninstall.jpg (300x196, 9K)

No, leave my baby alone.

>implying it has a good story
LMAO

>plays a video game
>video game involves reading a book
Just read a book, retard.

>Also, is PoE the spiritual successor you're talking about?
No, he's talking about Torment: Tides of Numenera, made by InExile through Kickstarter. Not a terrible game imo but definitely a let down considering how it ended up obviously unfinished after getting so much funding.

Asking you read isn't "telling". The game spells out relatively little outside the immediate plot as to keep the setting interesting and your character's history vague for roleplaying purposes.

Pirate them. No one who worked on either game is likely to see a dime of your money.

>played it for like an hour
>absolute shit
boomers need to die

>boomers

blame redditors

they love shitty games like this Baldur's Gates and shit

>Walking and talking good game

Attached: 1517429337730.png (645x729, 74K)

>I love Planescape Torment

Attached: you.png (205x246, 6K)

shut up, zoomer

but zoomers love walking and talking and watching cutscenes

They also can't wrap their minds around THAC0 and need to play dumbed down modern DnD

its a visual novel you idiot

>visual novel

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 56K)