What does he want? What's his game?

What does he want? What's his game?

Attached: ice-cube.png (767x431, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXbPo9fYf2E
youtube.com/watch?v=y4C5BJOzhEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sweet release of death

I guess just to smoke Bran and turn everyone into snow zombies. Then I guess they’ll just roam around in the snow, maybe have a camp fire.

They said he wants to kill bran because he has all the knowledge of humanity, and without memory we are a bunch of worthless animals

I'm just hoping that they'll subvert the expectation that the white walkers and night king are monolithic evil. Getting doubtful, but I still have hope.

the night king is bran, and wants to kill young bran to end the cycle.

what if summer comes? do they all melt?

EDO TENSEI

Attached: 1508_promo_stills_12001692731.0.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Stop D&D

to grash westeros with no survivors

tax reform

he wants to have sex

Endless winter

He wants to destroy all memery

Attached: lame.jpg (480x472, 40K)

another baby

youtube.com/watch?v=wXbPo9fYf2E

>tfw Night King resurrects legendary Starks from Winterfell crypt next episode

Attached: ed9a25643a923b870777b279159dc3d5c85f6f7a_hq.jpg (535x535, 33K)

Yes, if the summer melts the polar ice cap completely they are done for

it would be extremely painful

wants to have mind fuck battle with Bran, in hopes that Bran gives him the sweet release of death so winter could finally fucking be over.

Most importantly, what is his tax policy?

He wants to let the world know how it feels like to chew 5 gum

kek

This

Attached: qyrwvxv8mha43lb58wbo.jpg (1908x1073, 397K)

He wants the baby that Sam kept from him

The whole series is like an elaborate brick joke and will end with the night king grabbing Bran and saying “tag, you’re it”

He was previously a necromancer, and was given power over the undead by his demonic masters as reward/punishment.

What do the demons want? Fuck if I know

I was really disappointed in this motive. That just seems boring and lazy.

> I need Capeshit origin story motivations to understand a TV Show. visual story telling doesnt' work on me.

DIE zoomer.

Attached: 1543980162618.png (800x1000, 1.03M)

lol

mad!

A spinoff sitcom, with Michael Richards playing his eccentric next door neighbor.

>What's his game?
my money's on parcheesi

>Michael Richards

Not after he went full nigger mode

based and Kabuto pilled

Maisies ass shots

WTF is wrong with image upload???

naw, backgammon

what do you mean?

underrated

raise awareness of global warmning

>What does he want?
>gathering babes
>drawing a crowd
>crashing home parties hard
>everyone wasted
>raise the roof
>taking down hot heads
>breaking down walls
>wants a long night
Sounds like he just wants everyone to chill out.

420blazit

tax reform

>really really really evil dark overlord who never speaks a word and wants to destroy all of humanity because... evilness
Who did it better?

Attached: Sauron-Lord-of-the-Rings-e1550675837851.jpg (1710x895, 138K)

erase everything

Transform Westeros into an undead ethnostate

even his dad's google history?

The night king is the only non-emasculated male character left on the show. Hope he tears shit up

especially his dads google history

Sauron explicitly doesn’t want to destroy humanity, that’s the main point he disagreed on with Morgoth. Morgoth hated creation and wanted to destroy everything. Sauron loved the world but disliked disorder and confusion. He thought the world would genuinely be a better place if he was in charge.

>make assumption
>upset at the assumption
>lash out because mad at own assumption
Well done.

the full unredacted mueller report

some men just want to watch the world freeze

Attached: _93430396-6008-11e9-b92f-deef78e36bd1.jpg (960x540, 41K)

>being this wrong about Merlkor's desires and intentions
Books are not for you.

>explicitly
It's not explicit at all in the films.

*AHEM*

ATTENTION

FUCK QUASIMOTOS
FUCK THE LIVING
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK MANLETS
FUCK CRIPPLES
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK EUNUCHS
AND OF COURSE

FUCK JANNIES

The Night King is a puppet for the Great Other, an old god whose nemesis is the Lord of Light. The Lord of Light is about blood and sacrifice, the Great Other is about death and decay. The Great Other wants an endless long night to finally defeat the Lord of Light, since his powers are only useful when there are humans around. There's also weirdwood trees and forest gods who help greenseers.

Perhaps you’d care to enlighten us on the true motives and intentions of Melkor / Morgoth and how they compare to that of Sauron the Deceiver?

that's actually interesting but what's with the Orcs? aren't they chaotic killing machines?

okay now THIS is based

Attached: 1500915710737.png (463x508, 163K)

They're obedient and serve their purpose. Plus, they cull themselves so they never get out of control

You'll find anything to complain about won't you

I wish GoT would have more fleshed out lore but GRRM admitted he kept adding things as he went along and that he would never confirm or deny if any of the gods in the world are actually real or not.

He says it's for realism so no deity in GoT is more valid than another, but this is a world with magic, wights, necromancy and dragons ffs, some clarity would be nice.

Are the gods of the world just deceased magic users that were so powerful they were remembered as deities over time? And now people practice the same magic they did years later? I'd accept that because it fits more with the setting but we're told nothing.

Ironic how Bran is now the epicenter of the whole war

or it's all retarded nonsense since it's the retconned backstory of things derived from myth and folk tales that don't need to have a delineated historical narrative

>TLDR
>This storys about to get hella dumb and stupid and disappoint alot of people when cop out time travel is brought into the mix

Honestly, This.. I almost fucking garanutee you this is going to end on some bullshit time loop- We already saw how bran can effect shit by doing stuff when he is in warg mode-

Cripple bran, in all of his attempts to un-fuck the shit he fucked- keeps altering the timeline that goes for fucking generations- Thus creating the Knight king- Also- Other people from "The age of heros" like say bran the builder- making a giant fucking icewall to stop the ice people from fucking up shit down south while bran goes off into one of his fairtytime timelines and fucks something else up and over and over and over and you get the point.

>Whats going to happen is
Something sometthing something- Then bran shows us a entire new fucking storyline that we had no idea existed going back to Pre-childen of the forest days and first men days and be all " Since im the worlds google AI thing i did this before the dawn of time and thats why the pigeon shit on the carrage that casued the great war"

>Fuck you GRRM.

Attached: 1554183041299.jpg (700x420, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y4C5BJOzhEg

Reminder that GRRM is not even mentioned in IMDB as having anything to do with the show’s creation lolololololol

Attached: 1885973A-F99A-442D-AE63-C1F0FEB9763D.jpg (1369x1225, 1.13M)

What was Mekor's tax policy

probably because he didn't create the show

>white walker
>actually blue

Is this part of a conspiracy to further the association white = evil?

Not even
>George RR Martin presents
>From the mind of George RR Martin
Nothing.

I could buy but only if it's tied into the final two eps being like the finale of the Evangelion series.

KILLING ALL NON-WHITES

crashing this show

he doesn't want it

>Based upon a vague idea that was weakly associated with GRRM's wider environment

He wants to take the Frozen Throne and to corrupt prince Arthas

Summers coming.

That's because it is.

>hen bran shows us a entire new fucking storyline that we had no idea existed going back to Pre-childen of the forest days and first men days and be all " Since im the worlds google AI thing i did this before the dawn of time and thats why the pigeon shit on the carrage that casued the great war"
it would be cooler if Bran, being able to see everything, decides that humanity isn't worth it, and all along was working to ensure the Night King accomplishes his goal. and we get somekind of EVA ending where the entire planet is frozen over, and the only ppl left are Bran and Cersei

He wants the show to end.
As everyone who has been watching it for the past few seasons. Luckily I already stopped. It was worth watching so I could shitpost on Yea Forums about it but now I can't take it anymore. The show is just too bad

calm down orochimaru, but that shit will be nice

Attached: 1443112783502.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

I can see this happening

seething marvelcuck put in his place so bad he has to respond.

Attached: img.jpg (2000x2000, 289K)

I understand him, I want him to succeed.

who thinks the night king is literally attacking the 7 kingdom's right now and isn't any where near the fight happening at Winterfell. I mean shit, he has a fucking un-dead ice dragon himself and can bypass everything. Plus just as bran can see his movements, the night king probably knows what Winterfell is up too.

To put zombie Stannis on the iron throne.

>THE DEAD ARE ALREADY HERE

Confirmed

They have culture and even menus therefore restaurants.

Arya is cumming

Attached: laugh.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Melkor's intentions varied depending on the time. At first he wanted to be equal to Eru and then the lord of all the Ainur and the world in general. When he realized his own limitations he merely wanted to destroy it as much as he could. This also meant to either corrupt or kill the children of Eru since they were the ultimate representation of something he had no part in creating. You could say that he partly succeeded since Arda being Morgoth's Ring and all, has tainted mankind permanently, or at least until Eru decides to do something about it.
Sauron just wanted to be both god and king, and rule Arda in his own way, which according to the teachings of Morgoth, meant that Might makes Right. Sauron was one of the few Ainur left in middle-earth and he was without a doubt the most powerful of them, ergo it is his right to rule.

Nothing. By now the high school tier writing we're left with turned him into a cartoonish villain whose whole purpose is to have a big CGI battle in mid season and an excuse to kill off inconvenient amounts of characters that wouldn't get any development otherwise in this short ass season.

To be able to pee, finally.

You gotta admit it's a terrible, shitty excuse. Anything from Bran being a chosen one able to stop Night King to being the Night King himself through some time travel paradox sounds better than this "hurr the ancient history of Westeros that 99.99% of people never heard of or knew about is so important guys" bullshit.

Mere tools. Sauron had no love for his orcs. Hell sometimes he would send some of them to Shelob just for his own amusement and laughed when he was told how they had died. Sauron always preferred dealing with Men since they could actually follow orders and were very open to his influence since they were so easy to corrupt. If Sauron won, I don't think orcs would get a very large piece of the pie so to speak. Most likely they would get relegated to menial tasks or outright killed since they're inferior to Men in every way. Their chaotic nature doesn't really mesh with his micromanagerial view of the world after all.

It's basically confirmed after 2 weeks of perfect spoilers that all you'll get is a lazy happy ending writing with the white walkers treat ending in episode 3 and you'll fucking enjoy it.

It was never even implied that Bran can alter timeline by reliving memories stored in roots of those trees. He was always portrayed as a passive observer who can only watch events as they unfold themselves. Him being touched by Night King in his vision is different since it was present.

Oh no he'll just have to take his 100 million dollars and 3 years until he dies of a heart attack and cry

the Iron Throne of course

>It was never even implied that Bran can alter timeline
yeah it was

Attached: 8c8f129f4cd5c96715d3ec63c4727520a9d5c6bd7582c8686e0a7bf53c2155d8-1.jpg (3733x2100, 1.04M)

The iron throne

He doesn't need an army for that

The show to just wrap up

Or Bran is the night king because time travel yada yada

>What does he want? What's his game?

More importantly, what's his tax policy?!?FACT!!!

Here I make perfect analogy: Middle Earth is a minecraft server and Melkor is a former player who became a griefer but he can't be kicked techncially.

He's a one dimensional cartoon villain, a crux character for fatfuck to fall back on because he lost all control of his story by book three. For all his bullshit about nuance and deep characters and muh taxes, GRRM has to rely on fantasy cliches because he can't write the type of characters he fawns over.

>What does he want? What's his game?
He wants to implement progressive tax policies.

To revive Stannis the Mannis

Where are these fucking perfect spoilers, I've been trying to ruin the ""fun"" for myself for weeks now and can't find shit.

His game is of thrones, user.

> Shitty Pauldrons Man.

Did you not watch the past two seasons?

Kek

Someone photoshop that General Patton quote about fighting the wrong enemy but with Gandalf's face

he wants to kill bran because somehow then everyone will forget everything
bravo D&D

That has to be a ruse by Bran right. Surely he can't launch an invasion just to kill a guy who can remember everything?

By killing Bran everything in the past will be forgotten so we won't have shitty episodes of characters reminding each of interactions they had in the past.

Attached: 1555914949160.png (457x539, 500K)

except he's right. and you know the books its probably the same thing only with a lot more depth. the show just rushes everything.
>"OH btw you were wondering whats the white walkers motive?"
>"haha let me just explain it all in one quick scene tada!"
no mystery, no build up nothing. just instant plot reveal for the normies.

kek

Attached: 577676b01800002500fa3867.gif (630x337, 737K)

I never come to Yea Forums I ventured here from /x/. Not only did your post make me laugh, I think you're spot on

White supremacy

He wants to crush his enemies,see them driven before him and hear the lamentation of their women

Subverting your expectations

Attached: 62359.jpg (768x432, 64K)

What, from dust? All the skeletons in there that haven't completely eroded into dust were cleaned by the Silent Sisters.

De-age Bran and to have sex with him.

To stop the global warming.

March to the South and build the Wall there.

>Retroactively retard a man for his entire life in order to save your own ass

like d&d give a shit about that lmao

He wants you to return the slab.

>hes the choosen one, hes the key to it all!
Now this is real shitty writing, I bet you cant wait for memezor ahai.

what's the difference between these fuckers and the wild hunt from the witcher

more like eru made the game melkor become the admin of the server but only greifed his player base but left leaving sauron with some of his admin abilitys

Based

He wants his wheelchair back.

is he the materialization of alzheimer ?

Attached: thinking-face.png (256x256, 53K)

If I was GRRM, I wouldn't want to be associated with the show. Didn't he flat out call it fanfiction in one of his interview?

Ned stark definitely felt a presence with bran there, in s06e10.

With more practice I am sure he can make real impact. If time travel isn't used to save the day I will be dissapointed.