You have fifteen minutes to explain why this shit is "funny"

You have fifteen minutes to explain why this shit is "funny"

Attached: Addams_Family.jpg (220x329, 21K)

It was the 90’s?

It isn't. The TV show was tho.

They're creepy, and they're kooky. That's not normal.

You have to like madcap/screwball style comedy. The sequel is much darker and more macabre and better in every conceivable way. Watch Addams Family Values and if you don't think that one is funny then you just have shit taste

That shite is nowhere near madcap/screwball comedy.

Just watch Values instead. The first is decent but the 2nd is the one that really makes it stand out why its funny.

The humor is literally madcap, just like the original show just not as funny. Not saying it's a great movie or anything, but I wouldn't call it "shit" either. That seems hyperbolic, especially since it has an impeccable cast

You're wrong, I'm right.

yeah I watched the sequel on repeat when I was a kid, it still holds up real well. I'd also say its all down to the charm of the cast, Angelica and Raul are amazing as always and Ricci's deadpan delivery is spot on. Peter Macnicol and the whole camp crew make for some great stuff for the Addams to play off of. Solid flick

>you will never prime christina ricci

Nuh uh

This is prime ricci. Ages like wine.

Attached: 518SUnyYKWL.jpg (400x500, 38K)

Yeah huh

>friend makes me watch it
>call that doc brown is the missing uncle
>he gets mad

Munsters > Addams
fight me

She has tattoos though, yuck.

ow contrare

Attached: Christinia Ricci Swim Costume Hot Bikini.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Nah, The Addams Family are a legitimately unique crazy weirdo family. The Munsters are just a typical sitcom family dressed up in Halloween costumes. The only one in the family that's genuinely weird is Grandpa and his experiment

Actor who played grandpa was a classic crazy old motherfucker too, which helped. Used to go on Howard Stern a lot in the early 90s

only completely wrong 14 year old girls say "fight me" because they know how retarded they are
fuck you bitch

addams family aren't legitimately unique, crazy, or weird. they're the meunsters but say things like
>darling, you're the rain on my parade
>insert laugh track
because get it? usually a rain on a parade is a BAD thing but this is TOPSY TURVY FAMILY so wacky

settle down big guy

Based user

Attached: 1118full-wednesday-addams-(christina-ricci).jpg (1118x592, 56K)

You have 15 minutes to explain to me why you haven't had sex

The dad stands on his head, fences, plays the stock market and plays chess with a disembodied hand. Morticia has man-eating plants and sunbathes in a swamp. Fester is a masochist who blows himself up and sleeps on beds of nails. There's an episode where they all think Pugsley got turned into a chimpanzee and treat an escaped chimp as their son for a whole episode. They are weird

Its decent, Values was the real funny one.

I'd rather you just die.

Attached: 1526730145025.gif (360x208, 488K)

>EXPLAIN, AND MISS GILLIGAN?!