More than 3 years since the kickstarter got way more than it needed

>More than 3 years since the kickstarter got way more than it needed
>Still not even a teaser released
>There are people who died waiting for it
>Guy's name is literally Jason Steal

why aren' you making easy money with this Yea Forums? you can say that you will raise funds to start a new Star Wars trilogy, never deliver and get away with it.

Attached: filmcow.jpg (1274x817, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1556971210/charlie-the-unicorn-the-grand-finale/comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jason Steel has never been able to reliably finish a project. I remember like 12 years ago he was making a Spatula Madness movie, spent years working on it and never finished it. It's a shame because as stupid as the premise was the original short and few released clips from the movie were pretty decent and funny, at least by the standards of the time.

it's back rent
btw people die everyday waiting for something, that's just how life works

Stupid spic

>kickstarters are a scam
news at 11

how much did the cucks end up giving him

>charlie the unicorn kickstarter
lmao what
you mean that thing that was funny like 10 years ago? why the hell would anyone give money to this shit?

Attached: 1430253403088.png (211x246, 11K)

He's friends with Knoxx so it makes sense that he also can't actually make good on finishing his projects.

Llamas with Hats was better.

He had such a following, and such a steady output of content. He wasted it all trying to sell merch and not doing jack shit for months at a time.

He was never funny.

HAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (698x558, 757K)

also these comments are gold as well
kickstarter.com/projects/1556971210/charlie-the-unicorn-the-grand-finale/comments

By far my favorite part of kickstarter is the comments section in scam projects with everyone realizing they got burned

Attached: 1447036219512.jpg (433x419, 97K)

God people are pathetic. They have no other outlet for their interests except for mass consumerism and pop culture.
>LOL REMEMBER THAT THING THAT WAS FUNNY?

>200 thousand dollars

Haha haha haha!

no, usted

Holy shit he took those idiots for 200k lmao fucking based

I never understand these kind of things
>I need $100 to make my project!
>OK, take $5000000
>OH YEAH! Thank you!
10 years later
>Well, I need 1 billion more, sorry
Make some shit, take the money and fuck off, idiot!

He streams daily video games

>steal 200k
>spend it on videogames and weed
b&r

>charlie the unicorn released a video in 2016
that's the biggest surprise to me

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-130107_Instagram.jpg (1076x1250, 502K)

lel, awful respectful of you

>$35,000
I was about to ask what the hell he needed THIRTY-FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS for but:
>There's a few pieces of software and some hardware upgrades I'd like to get, but what I need most is time. The bulk of the money will go towards keeping me fed / keeping my bills paid for a year while I work on this.
They're literally just paying this guy's bills while he "works" on a crappy Youtube video. This is insane. He gets $200,000 of free money for making a dumb video 15 years ago and saying he'll do it again.

Attached: 1514329026146.gif (480x320, 211K)

he did finish that detective heart of america movie though, and it was amazing

>he said on a board about TV shows and movies