You May have heard these words before but today I’ll show you what they really mean

>You May have heard these words before but today I’ll show you what they really mean
>Go beyond: PLUS ULTRA!
Why is he so based bros

Attached: D2D318AD-AF6A-4132-9D70-0C4E418BA6BC.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

HUUUUUUNEETEDUUUU

STATTTTTTTTTTEEEE SMAAASHHHHHINDEIRUUUUUUUUUUU

hero academia is the most generic thing on the market, but it still manages to be so fucking good
how do they do it, bros?

because you are 8 years old
Boku no Pico Academia is fucking trash

>japanese capeshit

Because it comes from a place of love and is aware of what it is

You probably prefer watching little girls eat cake and go to school

No, I only watch true quality shows like LOGH and HxH2011

trips of truth

Attached: 1529859137493.png (300x380, 141K)

>PLUS ULTRA
wtf was he spanish or something

Don’t worry it heavily drops off after the season they just animated.

More like KinoxKino!

Attached: 1530711034591.png (753x960, 29K)

It is X-MAN:JAPAN, and not how i’d do it. You just make X-Men with the capcom designs.

>anime

Attached: 1548494692514.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Because DETROIT SMASH beats out SEATTLE SMASH

I really want to dislike this anime because of the mainstream faggot fanbase, but I can't, the supporting characters are just too good. Midoriya is a fucking whiny faggot though. Also reminder that normalshits hate Mineta because he is "creepy."

Attached: 1548882409311.png (250x232, 56K)

not a single x1mil or "Arigato" moment since the overhaul arc wtf

It becomes shit after the first season

>people disliking a series because of a fanbase and/or its popularity rather than basing your opinion around it's own strengths and weaknesses
This will never not be the most retarded thing ever in the anime community

NEET will put this jokerfag in his fucking place soon

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 45K)

It's purely because of All Might. Deku is fucking garbage as is most of the cast. Mirio shares similar traits to All Might but well he isn't the protagonist and gets pushed to the side.

Well Mineta barely ever shows any heroic qualities or fighting ability to take on villains. I will be glad to see him dropped into Class B assuming the writer isn't a coward and just keeps classes the same despite stating classes get reshuffled depending on performance.