youtube.com/watch?v=s9APLXM9Ei8

Nuclear kino is back on the menu boys

Attached: image.png (603x409, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T4Oasn5EUac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like complete dogshit.

>Nuclear is BAD: The Show

Or maybe it's just a show decribing one of the most horrifying and fascinating events in modern human history? Not everything has to be political.

daily reminder that only 28 people died during the cleanup and that the slavs actually did a great fucking job containing/cleaning up the disaster

If it doesn't manly focus on the people risking/giving their lives to get this shit under control, I'm gonna be mad

is it already out?

This trailer convinces me that anyone who supports nuclear energy are either ignorant shills or terrorists. Fuck the nuclear industry. No good has come from them and anyone who advocates for them should be shot.

Why couldn't they use Ukrainian actors?

100% incorrect

it's out in May

Based and Naderpilled.

Attached: 1512969001427.jpg (588x823, 109K)

then shut the fuck up.

You're an idiot. You are the exact person the brainlet wojack edits are about.

>implying nuclear energy is real
>implying nukes are real
LMAO

kind of hilarious how petrol companies have amped up pursuing more avenues of social engineering in the past few years.
>t. exxon

>anti nuclear power propaganda most likely funded by big oil

Cringe shant be watching. The Chernobyl "disaster" was less disastrous than any oil refinery explosion or leakage

>clean energy that is harmless to the planet and 100x as efficient as fossil fuels is bad because a movie told me

The Chernobyl incident is the result of dozens of monumental fuckups but even so it's no reason to be against nuclear energy. Generation IV reactors are literally meltdown proof and they don't even produce waste. If you care about the environment you should support switching to them because they are the most cleanest and efficient source of energy available.

The problem is both oil and renewable industries have financial incentive to see them suppressed through ignorance and government regulations that make them unnecessarily costly to build and operate.

>No good has come from them
Only your energy.

yeah no....

But oil sucks too

Reminder those incompetent Belgians are still using reactors built in the 1970s.

Attached: Kernreactor-4-is-stilgevallen.jpg (770x433, 92K)

>nuclear energy is bad guys! if we keep using it we're all going to d-

Attached: Graph-ang-ENR.png (503x465, 26K)

i'm pro nuclear but this looks well filmed

>dude nuclear energy is so bad
*gets cancer from fracking*
*watches oil tanker leak a million gallons of unrefined petrol into the ocean*
*dump supervolcano level CO2 into the atmosphere every year*

Can /pol/ stop sperging out? Nobody here is against nuclear power except one troll. The trailer looks kino as fuck and the event is nothing short of amazing.

>dude nuclear power si so bad lmao

Sponsored by sHell

RBMK reactors are pure garbage, with that said the USSR/Russians were still using 3 out of the 4 reactors at Chernobyl after the incident. Two of them were decommissioned in the mid 90s and the last one in late 2000.

I'm afraid it will be as depressing, horrifying and bleak as the terror so I'll have to stop watching

Attached: 1535900187238.jpg (660x716, 40K)

God, I hate you Nuclearshills so much. Drop dead already. No one cares and even France is turning away from nuclear energy because of how expensive and dangerous it is.

> one of the most horrifying events in modern human history

> 31 deaths over three months

(You)

Attached: chinese-conflict-death-graph-final.jpg (640x625, 148K)

is this an accurate depiction of radiation sickness

>expensive and dangerous

Attached: 1253972348210.jpg (240x250, 10K)

Attached: 1549471720804.png (535x696, 595K)

Spain has a reactor from the 1960s still operating.

Attached: santa_maria_de_garona.jpg (700x400, 123K)

firing up STALKER lads

So I hear the people of Chernobyl had to evacuate and didn't really have much time to pack up their things. Would this be a good place to pick up some used panties?

You gotta try harder with them baits brother

Attached: 1447346308199.jpg (500x384, 43K)

it ends happy

Clean my waste, faggot.

Attached: nuclear-waste.jpg (460x300, 34K)

>nukes are bad
>ussr was good
Which will be the stronger message

>communism is good but men are bad and ruined it, therefore strong woman are the future of communism and humanity

Attached: add.jpg (480x480, 40K)

It's the manner of the deaths, not the amount. Radiation is creepy as fuck.

Attached: image.png (519x351, 194K)

You fucking /pol/tard autists made this board unbrowseable. Not everything is part of your autistic politics crusade. Sometimes a film is just a film. Why are you even here?

>its harmless! Provided we have a place to store our highly toxic crap that we cannot recycle

Modern reactors produce practically zero waste

>Radiation is creepy as fuck.
Nah that's just the vibe of eastern europe

>not everything has to be political
you're telling me?

So was the rape of Nanking, not gonna lie to you famalam

Modern reactors EAT nuclear waste.

the catalog still works fine for me?

based retard poster

Attached: 1554904329611.jpg (700x700, 209K)

lol you're so fucking stupid. It's leftshits like yourself who say EVERYTHING HAS TO BE POLITICAL so it's perfectly natural for sane people to question what the propaganda will be in a show about Chernobyl of all things.

>all the spent nuclear fuel in the world can easily be fit into a small warehouse
>we have no where to put all of this waste!!!!
Drilling a hole into a geologically stable area and lowering the spent fuel down that hole would solve your non problem. To make the drilling easier you can make use of salt flats in the various deserts which will be geologically stable for billions of years.

Attached: small sh.jpg (900x450, 52K)

Keep supporting fossil fuels goy

Attached: 1021bpspill02.jpg (3500x2187, 1017K)

radiation is fucking scary.

the same thing could've happened in the US at the same time and it never would've become such a mythological event purely because it didn't take place among the drab aesthetics of the communist bloc.

Attached: this is a color image.jpg (900x736, 358K)

as opposed to having a place to store the massive amounts of chemical waste from solar panel production/maintenance?

Or just rocket the shit into the sun.

completely infeasible

Niggah I'm not a leftist, I voted for my country's nationalist party and I'm definitely pro-nuclear power.

> only 28
> ONLY
> not recognizing the crazy amount of people that died later because of radiation
> good job comrad, this land will be uninhabitable for ONLY 50 000 years
based slavic retard

>good job comrad, this land will be uninhabitable for ONLY 50 000 years

You, uh, you realise that the Chernobyl exclusion zone has become essentially a wildlife sanctuary due to the ban on entry? there's a whole wild ecosystem there, they've got a wolf population there now. It's not some sort of Fallout wasteland.

>

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (1280x720, 264K)

>does not read WHO report or other scientific literature
>spews out Greenpeace and FoE propaganda
>calls other retarded
Y I K E S

>few dozen people died from radiation poisoning
>BAN ALL NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS
>hundreds of Christians and non-muslims murdered by muslims over Easter weekend
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>liberals

that doesn't mean there's no radiation.

> watching your family starve to death aint no thang.

yeah look at all those carbon emissions we recycled

t. jill stein

>cant into nuclear energy
>entire power plant goes down
>takes the city with it
>hundreds perish
>thousands affected by radiation poising
>this isn't even the first time something like this happened with the USSR

Were the Soviets stupid?

Attached: 1527967894421.jpg (433x400, 177K)

4 U

nah m8, that's just the reflection in the mirror

> hundreds perish

31 in over a three month period. But you tried.

Based retard

>nevermind the babys born without organs

instead of talking about the trailer you cocksucking faggots keep arguing about muh energy. who gives a fuck you pathetic shits. kys.

gotta get some propaganda out there so the silly white americans won't do something like build nuclear plants and instead of crippling themselves with "green" tax scams

So Chernobyl created X-Men? That's awesome.

>not recognizing the crazy amount of people that died later because of radiation
this crazy amount of people you're talking about is actually just 15, in reality.

> Things I Just Made Up for $200, Alex.

>literally the most prescient issue of our era
>who gives a fuck you pathetic shits

Attached: goo.jpg (250x334, 36K)

you didn't know?
youtu.be/T4Oasn5EUac

do those horses have down syndrome?

no, they're just communist

this

shitty bait

Attached: based arnie.png (1915x805, 1.02M)

Imagine being this delusional