Is Doom Patrol CapeKINO?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vojrVQeOYI

I first listened to this song back in... 2014, I think, and even though it's been claimed by trannies and such (it was just a typical "muh special snowflakes" song), honestly... I still like it. It's pretty feel-good in its cheesiness.

Attached: Doom-Patrol-Episode-8-Image-1.jpg (640x360, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xWZRtF5vnRc
youtu.be/GoLR_svRsR0
youtube.com/watch?v=VmNkWFDqtiM
youtu.be/_Dq-RcGqgwg
youtu.be/PenYmCrpnqY
youtu.be/r51OECvt54E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a pretty good show. Between this and Happy it seems like Grant Morrison's psychedelic nonsense makes for some pretty good adaotations.

I think I have enjoyed every episode so far

Watching it as I type. The most enjoyable DC series to exist by far. Borders on lolsorandumb but is genuinely funny enough to do it ok.

The next Morrison comic getting adapted is The Invisibles. If WB accepts Grant Morrison and Ezra Miller's script for The Flash, then he's on a role for movie and tv based comic book adaptations.

Attached: A1bO8oQPm6L.jpg (1640x2560, 1.51M)

neat

youtu.be/xWZRtF5vnRc

the show is good except Rita (most of the time), Jane and the gay guy

there isn't a single bad character desu
they're all getting more fleshed out every episode

youtu.be/GoLR_svRsR0
why is it so kino bros?

>Rita
Why? Does she get niggered or something?

no it's because she has a very inconsistent character arc. every time it looks like she gets better from her mental problems, she gets worse the next episode, and vice versa. they just loop the character because it seems like they don't know what to do with her

His scream at 2:40 is kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=VmNkWFDqtiM

youtu.be/_Dq-RcGqgwg

Huh. As long as she doesn't get niggered and remains pure I don't care.

During the Book of the Unwritten stuff she was able to control her ability to make her arm stretch. Then at the beginning of the therapy episode, she loses control of her powers and starts melting. But I think the experience with with Mento in the past episode is what mentally messed her up in the next one.

Yea Forums complaining about this scene and the stuff with Danny the Street makes me realize most people on here wouldn't like the 90s Doom Patrol. Since that stuff was lifted from the comics.

>pure
>gets fucked by a mentally ill boomer
kek

youtu.be/PenYmCrpnqY

>entire wpisode dedicated to "fuck nazis" and murdering them
>entire episode dedicated to Trannys, wueers and degenerates
>Entire episode dedicated to "Male Patriarchy"
The list goes on and on, I will cobtinue to watch because Branden Frazer is my hero but without him this show is disgusting SJW propoganda dog shit. Currently it is just SJW propaganda

I watched the first episode last night and it was pretty kino.

>Branden Frazer is my hero

Such a hero you couldn’t even bother to get his name right

>he doesn't know
Begone newfag

>SJW propoganda
I see you're not familair with Grant Morrison

I dont see a problem with killing nazis and which episode is dedicated to male patriarchy?

Cyborg and Brendan are the two best characters on the show, which made me surprised because I thought they added Cyborg as a shitty diversity cast. The other two good characters (Mr. Nobody and Chief) barely show up enough to be considered

youtu.be/r51OECvt54E

Wrong, last episode most of it was dedicated to niles, and god he is based eating that hairy pussy.

The problem she's having is that she's the biggest mystery box character to not properly have her character explored. We're only getting hints.

Heck we've only seen her use powers in fights once and there's not sign of her using her signature power.

Who? The Chief? Cliff? I haven't watched it yet, I'm waiting for it to be over. I've just noticed her being paired with Cyborg all the time in tv spots and promo picks, and I got worried that they've niggered her.

I think he's referring to the scene where one of Jane's personalities refers to Robotman being toxic or something like that. But in Jane Patrol it was pretty much explained by she doesn't like Robotman developing a father/daughter relationship or like men in general. Jane is one of the made up personalities with the original personality, Kay Challis, still existing as a five year old girl. It was Kay being molested by her father that led to her creating the personality of Miranda.

The actress who plays Crazy Jane is a Mulism sympathizer

Attached: 56180281_188615318774206_6765758514804200591_n.jpg (1080x1349, 94K)

Dalton is both a good actor and great at chewing the scenery, he dominated every scene he's in.

its from the comic retard
and theres nothing wrong with using sjw shit to draw in sjw viewers as long as it doesn't detract from the rest of the show, which it definitely doesn't

Last episode was both amazing and ridiculous
Id sympathize with here pusy

I don't want to spoil it, but here it is. Also unless the writers swerve us, you don't have to worry about her getting BLACKED because the two characters hate each other

Attached: boomer patrol.png (1064x724, 823K)

It's Mento. Him and Rita were in a relationship in the past which ended badly but now he's both aging at a normal rate so is an old man and is highly unstable

Will we get Giant Rita before the series ends?

I'm guessing everybody dies except Brendan (with Cyborg leaving) at the end of the season, so probably

>you don't have to worry about her getting BLACKED because the two characters hate each other
Eh, there are many instances where they go a "they hate each other because they wanna fuck" route, and that's what I'm worrying about here.
Hm, I see. I guess I'll get the whole story when I start watching once the final episode airs.

>matt Bomer confirmed that there's a full version of his People Like Us cover coming out

neat

Based Faggot.

Attached: 1513532166976.gif (500x279, 1024K)

The Beard Hunter episode teases Flex Mentallo coming to the series. I don't think they will just end the season one with Robotman being the only survivor.

Attached: Flex_Mentallo_Prime_Earth_0001.JPG.jpg (301x564, 49K)

With all the stuff about Niles having a dark secret that he's keeping from the Doom Patrol, I'm betting that secret is the same thing from the comics. He's responsible for many of the accidents that created the Doom Patrol.

that's kind of the point, they are doomed, they are fucked up and they aren't getting better in the long term.
you don't get better from mental illness, you suffer through and have good days.

My beef with this part was the way she started giving him shit for stomping all those nazis in the hallway when she had just been killing them left and right herself

Honestly I kind of want Rita to hook up with Cyborg now just to trigger you and your disgusting obsession.

I really want to find out her deal from the past. Something about a kid? Dead kid, probably? Mento was pretty harsh on her about it.

Whoops misquote, meant to get you

Go watch some niggered and let off some steam, faggot.

Attached: Jesus....gif (250x250, 444K)

Beard hunter is based.

Attached: HNoFic3.jpg (1274x1930, 650K)

Does Brendan "Unjustified" Fraser get a lot of screen time?

His character is one of if not the most central, but Brendan mostly just does voice work. He's great though, and he actually got a fair bit of face time in the ep before last.

my only problem is that Beard Hunter should have looked more like a chad, but he was pretty based otherwise

>Mento
>Flex Mentallo
wow great naming, Morrison

>As The Man of Muscle Mystery, Flex Mentallo's powers are apparently vast but ill-defined. In a general sense, Flex can affect reality by flexing his muscles, in a reverse form of mind over matter. In the most extreme exertion of his power, he was able to transform the Pentagon into a circular building for a brief moment.

>When Flex uses his power, his "Hero Halo", a shimmering projection of the words "Hero of the Beach", appears above his head.

I bet this guy is going to defeat Mr Nobody. It would only make sense for a person with reality altering power to defeat another person with reality altering powers.

Secretart is my waifu.

>Robot man is tall black drag queen
I really don't like the direction of this show

Attached: 1460866381936.jpg (363x463, 125K)

>Robot man is tall black drag queen
What

Those are two completely different characters. Brendan Fraser is playing Robotman. Unless he did a race change, I don't know how he's playing a black drag queen.

He's even IN THAT VIDEO, in a completely different place, dancing with that kid.

That user is a straight up retard.

The robot isn't the drag queen you idiot. The drag queen is part of Danny, a genderqueer sentient street who prefers the 'they' pronoun and who teleports around the world avoiding the normies who want to stop it from being genderqueer.

fuck this show