Who wins in a fight?

Who wins in a fight?

Attached: E86DCF73-33EF-4201-869C-13CC7DFF6953.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVJDKmmZLfI&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Tall Man

Power Man.

jason

Ghostface

Ghostface kills Leatherface because Ghostface is more tactical and stealthy while Leatherface is a fat mortal tard. Chucky kills Ghostface because Chucky has superhuman strength despite his size. The last 4 depend on the script but considering the fact that Freddy might get dragged to the earth realm like in FVJ, he’s fucked. Jason and Michael fight forever obviously. Chucky will fuck off from there.

>Jason that low

retard

>Chucky has superhuman strength
does he?

Jason beat Freddy in Freddy V Jason

but Freddy was just pretending

Whoever wins, we all lose...

Freddy
youtube.com/watch?v=tVJDKmmZLfI&t=11s

Attached: 1554353439668.png (550x543, 50K)

As long as they don't pull him into the real world somehow, Freddy would win easily.

He does apparently. He overpowered adults in Child’s Play 2.

Is this Scream Ghostface or Scary Movie Ghostface?

where did this meme that chucky has superhuman strength come from? He's just strong for a doll.

Jason>Freddy>Chucky>Micheal>Leatherface>Ghostface

Ghostface has always just been normal people so in an actual fight would be weak to the rest.
Leatherface has retard strength but is very much mortal.
Micheal Myers is sometimes sorta immortal but can be stopped.
Chucky is really hard to kill, resourceful as fuck and has bullshit voodoo magic.
Freddy is unstoppable in his world which obviously gives him a massive advantage but once brought into the real world hes above average.
Jason is just an unstoppable tank.

>Jason is just an unstoppable tank.

Fueled by retard juice

Freddy loses because none of them sleep except for maybe Leatherface. Chucky wins if it's all about them sleeping. Michael wins if it's halloween night. Jason wins from pure strength alone, the rest will just job

This. Anyone that says otherwise has not seen this movies
Like this retard that put the human characters before the supernatural demon

Freddy
Jason
Texas
Myers
Scream
Chuckie

Attached: 51231536.jpg (483x343, 131K)

How does Freddy beat Jason or Myers. Jason is a dead guy and it was retarded in FVJ that tranquilizer would make him sleep.

I doubt Myers dreams normally. He’s evil incarinated so Freddy won’t get any fear out of him

>i was just pretending to lose bro
And btw, Jason decapitated Freddy. Sure he was still alive but it was practically game over

Attached: 1521694346728.png (645x729, 54K)

Now rank them based on character design (use the versions in the OP pic)
Freddy > Jason > Ghostface > Mikey > Leatherface >>>>Chucky

>michael myers
>jason
>chainsaw fuck
Seems like they are just copies of each other.

Why is Pinhead missing from the list? OP AF?

Pinhead is leagues above them

So, I've never seen any Halloween movies, what's the deal with Michael? I thought he was some serial killer. Is he a supernatural being?

>ghostface
Is that Michael or scream guy?

me after a day at the gym

This but unironically.
Jason beat Freddy in the movie, so he's more powerful.

You could literally put Ghostface and Leatherface down with a gun or knife

The others are basically impossible to kill

The logic behind Michael changes from movie to movie. Sometimes he's just a dude with a knife, then they retcon it and go "no, he's a living embodiment of evil", then they retcon is again and go "no he's the product of some voodoo cult fuckery", then the next movie they go back to him being a regular dude with a knife again. Then they just reboot everything three times.

Is Michael the pagan version from Halloween 6? If so, he wins because he literally cannot die

>Jason and Michael fight forever obviously
Michael can actually die though