How do you fuck up this badly?

How do you fuck up this badly?

Attached: MV5BOWY0ODFiNGQtZWQ2Yi00YTc0LWFhYTUtMmE3NGNhY2FhMmYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (912x1424, 194K)

As the tag line clearly stated: There can be only one.

The TV show is pretty funny though with everyone being immortal and living in Vancouver

Born in 95. Tried watching the first Highlander last year after my dad praised it. Don’t think I made it past the halfway point. Hasn’t aged at all

born in 93
you just have shit taste

I liked the second one better as a kid.

I love how almost every episode is
>Immortal is around and killing innocent people
>Duncan has to stop them
>And obviously Duncan has a complicated past with this person and they've clashed before

It's like every episode is just a remake of the original movie

The Highlander did not need nor lend itself to a sequel.

Saw this in the cinema on opening night. So appalled by the fucking "planet Zeist" I never watched any more of the sequels or the TV series.

All these years later is this still considered the archetypal bad sequel?

What else are you supposed to do with immortals stories?

I dunno, anything? When the only premise is that he's an immortal and is good with swords, you could come up with all kinds of shit. It's fantasy so bring in monsters, demons, angels, Mafia dons, aliens, the CIA, the sky's the limit. Why were the writers so boring that they only pitted him against mean immortal dudes who killed innocent people?

meant for

The original wasn't that good to begin with. This franchise certainly could benefit from a reboot.

It was an excellent low-budget movie, unique story combined with an 80s pop rock soundtrack and a unique main actor, it was odd and cool and one of a kind. The fight choreography might seem like shit now but it's still a very good movie. Also anyone who advocates for a reboot in an age of racebending and genderbending is a retard

>anyone who advocates for a reboot
they're making one

He fight demon in the show

I mean the main point of immortal is to have heavy past so constant throwbacks make sense.

Did he? I watched at least 50 episodes and don't recall that. I just remember getting bored after "psychotic immortal #156 who is a former acquaintance of Duncan's"

Yeah but the flashbacks should serve the story, not the other way around. That's what the writers of the show didn't understand about the film, is that seeing Connor's past made the current year story more interesting. Instead they used it as a bad excuse to have Adrian Paul dress up in 18th century clothes and get involved in historical shit

Recast Macleod, Ramirez, and the Kurgan.

I think it was last season you can watch on utube

Immortal lives are the best part of highlander