Watching The Passion of the Christ

>watching The Passion of the Christ
>"wow this is a pretty crazy story"
>look it up
>the Jews really killed Jesus

what. the. fuck.

Attached: passion-of-the-christ.jpg (968x681, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcXI16JdJQE
classics.mit.edu/Tacitus/annals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews are evil. Jesus knew this.

Jesus was a jew

b&r

You're not supposed to care, what the Amalekites did to the jews is far worse, their descendants need to be eradicated.

Jesus was coming back in 3 days. Casper knew this.

based

you know the old saying, takes one to know one

why do you think he said weep for your children not me he knew they would be hated for eternity

Attached: ghfh.jpg (351x255, 41K)

Jesus was a Christian.

They say redemption is a flat circle, Peter. Well, I'm the fucking compass.

Christianity didnt exist till he died. He was a Jew. And Galalean at that.

We all know jesus was just pretending to be Jewish to survive.

>if I sell you out will you die?
>for you.

Fpbp

Pharisaism the religion is a terrible error, but one of the greatest humans even, Paul, was a convert from Pharisaism, proving that God can redeem anyone. Jesus was a Jew but not a Pharisee. He was crucified by the Pharisees. Jews are just another ethnic group. The people today called Jews are mostly the religious inheritors of the Pharisees, and many of them have fallen into other even worse errors, but others have converted to Christianity. To understand this issue you have to distinguish between Jewish people and the religion of Pharisaism, which during Jesus' ministry was merely one sect among many. Conflating the two only causes confusion.

Yes, my friend. Welcome the the club of the redpilled people. The jews are a shit and we must restart the ovens. Sadly, we never had any.

>"deposition" from the cross
>no one cross examines jesus while he's nailed up there
who wrote this garbage

>so you see that's why traps aren't gay

Are you retarded m8?

His name is literally Jesus Christ

Christ as in the Christian religion

tl;dr

so he got the christ surname from his dad who is god
so god's full name is god christ?

Attached: 1518402399900.png (612x491, 98K)

Is this the only movie where Jews are the antagonists?

You know if I were god and could make a dude come back to life three days later I'd do it every fucking year just to remind cunts that I'm the top dog.

>tfw the whole God schtick is Mary's excuse for cucking Joseph

Attached: 6fd.jpg (849x768, 78K)

there is no way anyone could ever believe Jesus was a Christian. Christianity was founded by his disciples long after he was dead. He thought of himself as of a jewish reformer and radicalist.

The bad guys in Drive are jewish mobsters

He was a Judean, an Ancient Israelite from the same tribe as David. Jews are Khazars and Canaanite converts.

jesus was american because he wasn't jewish but still had his dick cut

that doesnt make sense since they are 2 different religions and all religions hate eachother

he's vaguely described a tall and fair skinned IIRC.
Mary probably fucked some north euro legionary.

romans didn't employ barbarians at the time of jesus

Is there anywhere I can read about the unbiased history of Jesus? Like I know he's confirmed to be an actual person, but are there like roman traders or something that also noted down the things he did first hand? Not word of mouth bs?

Suppose that you're a Christian, and you believe that Jesus was the incarnation of God, God made Man, the redeemer, etc then yes, Jesus was a Christian. If you believe in the Christian teaching of Jesus, then you believe Jesus believed that He had come to die for the sins of man, and in His promise of resurrection to His followers then yes, he was a Christian.

so christianity really is based and redpilled

to be fair latin people were probably a bit less mutted back then

nice one

At the time of Mary, there were already Latinized Guals in North Italy (Cisalpine Gaul). This was like a hundred years AFTER the Marian reforms as well. I don't agree with that user, but you're just a fucking ignorant retard.

lmao there are writings complaining about how romans cant control their wives who go to brothels to fuck moors and ethiopians

based but christcuckpilled

Christianity is a Greek Religion. Buddhism is also a Greek Religion, if you didn't know.

So did A.H.

Attached: IMG_6395.png (174x162, 20K)

more like latrinized gauls lmoa

yeah but you’re real and you’re implying it’s a real story. the guy they killed just looked a lot like jesus. classic prank

rome was proto weimar anyways. Most cosmopolitan hubs progress into complete degeneracy at one point.

No stupid, God's full name is Jehovah Leonard Christ

Greek Religion is Nordic

there are Indians who unironically think Hitler was the second coming of Christ, it's called Esoteric Hitlerism I believe.

That is Mr. Christ senior for you, sonny.

Sounds b+rp to me

It's Indo-European, so in a roundabout way, yeah.

buddhism is more a philosophy than it is a religion. It stems from the belief that all consciousness is one.
Reincarnation does make most sense when you forego the concept of a soul altogether.

youtu.be/qcXI16JdJQE

Basically, the opinion some people have is that Christianity started when the apostles, (who were all Jewish,) started to believe their religious teacher, Jesus, was the messiah. I mean, when they were saying that Jesus was the messiah, they were saying he was affirming a concept contained in Judaism. Without their Jewish background, it wouldn't have had any meaning. So essentially Christianity was at first a sect of Judaism. It's when they had all of the ecumenical councils where they debated whether or not the Laws of Moses were still applicable to them while converting gentiles that it started to branch off into its own religion.

FYI, because Jesus died without managing to drive Rome away from the Holy Land and reestablish Jewish sovereignty there with a Third Temple, plus lead to the creation of a religion that rejects Torah commandments and inspired the countless murder of Jews instead of the final freedom for Jews from exile and inspired countless wars throughout history instead of ushering in an era of world peace, (the wolf and the lamb shall live together in harmony,) are some of the reasons Jews never accepted Jesus.

>kike janny so buttblasted he actually deleted an innocuous comment

Holy shit

I mean, Buddhism today is literally an invention of the Greeks. Zen and Mahayana Buddhism originate among the Indo-Greeks and Bactrians.

t. illiterate retards

Attached: 1553686294402.jpg (680x813, 56K)

Jesus was a false prophet. And Jews are all liars.

roundabouts were made by nordics

>Zen and Mahayana Buddhism originate among the Indo-Greeks and Bactrians.
das rite we wuz boodists n shiet

>post deleted

Attached: 1386112886758.png (501x585, 172K)

jesus had a half dick therefore he was a jew
you can stop your mental gymnastics now

Judaism didn't exist until the temple was destroyed in 70 AD
*dab*

R.E.A.L. talk : why SÖY still blocked but cuck still allowed? It's shits up every board and is used constantly.
Not that either one should be banned but Cuck is a much bigger meme

Not really, though cultural osmosis is obvious and well-documented.

it was the Rabbis specificaly, (((they))) just started up at that point. That's the story they won't tell you

t.actual cuck

Michael is the most based angel, hope we get some top tier christian kino of Lucifers rebellion

Egyptian ogdoad was first and they all pulled from them.

difference between jews and hebrews. jesus was BORN to a hebrew family. But he was born from a virgin birth so his DNA obviously isn't the same as ours. In other words, trying to put him in a certain ethnic group is pointless unless you have a sample of his DNA

Nah.

Just realised this, but isn't Joseph a cuck for raising a son that isn't really his?

I think it's okay if the creator of the universe does it. I mean you literally don't have a choice. It's not like you could kill god. And if you tried to kill your whore of a wife you would probably be struck by lightning or some shit and spend eternity in hell.

The Muslims believe that when Michael saw Hell for the first time, the sight was so horrifying he never laughed again.

Based buttblaster

He's the Dale Gribble to God's John Redcorn. In that he was actually there for him as a father :^)

Why wasn't Joseph around Jesus at all? You always see Mary but never Joseph.

Based /pol/rat rustler

timeskips suck

So he saw earth? Yikes.

he knew Jesus wasn't his

>saying that jews killed jesus is /pol/
why do you people hate facts?

Jews are Pharisees. Jesus was against Pharisees. He also called Jews the "sons of the devil" and a "brood of vipers"

he was a rabbi that got nailed to a cross because he told his jew friends to stop their animalistic rituals, some Jews followed an early form of christianity then greco-roman observers started to adopt this reformed jew religion.

>causes confusion
I wonder if it was a coincidence or a happy accident they named their religion after themselves

Imagine being so ignorant you believed the ancient Romans possibly gave a shit about upsetting the Jews and didn't put down their insurrections constantly without effort.

Wtf Jesus was based as fuck

Yea Forums hates the Jews.
And yet most here cling to Jewish dogma and religion...

wtf is love jesus even more now

>jew friends
they were not his friends

They hate not out of conviction but because of a bandwagon effect.

Yeshe had 12 of them

Joseph was actually a black man

Jesus already knew what was going to happen and he knew that he was going to come back to life.

>Jewish religion is literally false
>People still have "faith" in superstition over fact
>Both overlap continuously
People are dumb user. Plan and simple.

seconding, would also like to know. Is there any books about him?

Attached: 4a4ad57d5abd471d08e6dd4fa7c3a6a404a8ddc7r1-1020-980v2_hq.jpg (1020x980, 60K)

Yea Forums also celebrates Jesus sticking it to those Jews and their heathen rituals but Nordic paganism is based af

I Googled it and it says some Romans killed him. I'm a Muslim so I don't know much about the story. But I assume the Jews did it and are lying.

Also I cried so much watching the movie. Probably the most kino film I've ever seen.

Attached: 90af037.jpg (786x442, 69K)

yeah but he wasn't nailed to the cross for them. Well one contributed I guess.

the same reason why "baka desu senpai" is still under the filters.

Not really. Over time they've either been suppressed, destroyed, or fallen under the control of the church (whichever branch/sect/etc). What remains is iffy shit. Some of what's out there could be real, but without anything to compare it to you can't paint unbiased/non-fictional portraits of his character or life.

>Nordic paganism is based af
cringe. human sacrifice and unironically worshiping odin is the most larp-tier shit anyone could do on this earth.

Attached: crowe5.jpg (660x856, 107K)

>...Nordic paganism is based af

Attached: 1455611854302.jpg (500x642, 169K)

See: The Odin Brotherhood

Don't knock it until you've tried it lad

>Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.

classics.mit.edu/Tacitus/annals.html
book xv

Jesus back then was probably a missionary of his own religion which he founded and the romans/jews tried to supress him for heresy

fun fact: the term jew appears nowhere in the NT. the greek word translates to judean, as in resident of judea or follower of the judean religion. the talmud didn't even exist at the time.

The Romans would've assisted happily, if only to suppress a possible civil war that would embroil the Romans either way. What they did was the smart move.

Holy shit based

The Jews were the ones who convinced Pontius Pilate to put him to death, and his soldiers (romans) were the ones that did the physical act of crucifying him.

What's the difference between Jesus and God? And why are they talking about a trinity... what's the third one?

Christianity existed the moment Jesus taught it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

>he cares about religion

Attached: image.jpg (500x332, 97K)

I heard that antisemitic propaganda when I was a child too.

God the supreme being and creator (think of him like a HP Lovecraft Old One), Jesus his mortal incarnation (think of him as his literal manifestation) and the Holy Spirit, the power of God that touches people and fills them with an inner power (exactly like getting high).

So you're saying christianity is against Christ's teachings and is just a fake thing that came afterwards because you're trying to push he was a jew

It was father/mother/child, but then they didn't like women so they turned the mother one into some abstract shit called "holy spirit".

literally every version ever said that, only when mel gibson did his movie people said that was controversial

Jesus was baptised, he was a Mandaean

source? that seems like pagan/ new age lady shit

Wasn't Jesus supposed to come back by now?

Nah, Roman Catholic doctrine says he left the choice up to the Jewish population who chose Jesus for death in lieu of another sentenced to death. Pilate even says some shit like "I wash my hands of this" and that's where the saying is from.

Christianity as practiced today is the brain child of the Pharisee Paul.

Orthodox Catholicism.

you need to read & learn our prophet stories my akhi's

Hitler did.

jesus gay

yeah thats what i said, its not "antisemitic propaganda", they brought Him to Pilate, he told them to take Him to herod etc

Good to let us know the real christianity before all others

That's what I find kinda fascinating. Considering that worshiping a "cult" came with a death sentence back then, a lot of people still chose to follow Jesus.

it's jewish headcanon to solve some major plotholes

Do you think anyone would have seen what Jesus did and not held either the Christian or Talmudic opinion?

Jesus was a Palestinian.

It'd be pretty compelling evidence of his acts if some Chinese Merchant who was completely unbiased wrote about his Jesus' feats too.

True, akhi. But the story of him and his mother in the Quran do not mention who crucifiy him, and I only know about him through the Quran. Of course, Isa PBUH was retrived to Allah's side before they managed to accomplish their evil act.

Attached: IMG_20190206_231959.jpg (655x367, 38K)

yeah the trinity and Jesus are 'judaism', are you a nazi pagan larper or a jew

D E E P E S T L O R E

My bad, but atleast there's more than one person not deluded in the thread.

christianity is a successful reboot of judaism
islam is the turkish star wars of judaism

have sex incel

Amen brother

What's the difference between pharisaism and modern judaism?

I have more if you need some. There's an ancient alternate version of the creation myth where God appears in the form of a bird and puts a piece of the apple into the mouth of Adam and Eve, and the snake is the one that says that they shouldn't eat it. Or actually, it's not a snake but a disembodied voice. There's no snake.

It's almost reversed implications.

I don't know where it's from anymore, it was like a decade ago that I saw it.

I think if there was such evidence the Christians would already be flaunting it as proof of his existence. Instead they argue with atheists even over his existence so...

It's antisemitic propaganda because it deliberately draws on the psychic continuity of a group of people to justify hatred for jews today.

Actually, current day Christianity was founded by Paul, who never met Jesus and was not a disciple. Christians, can you answer me why you aren't at least following someone who met Jesus while he was alive?

so saying slavery or pogroms happened is propaganda

It's fallacious to assume that neutral = indifferent and ambivalent.
If Jesus did what's in the Bible, then the Bible is the accurate rendition of events, and only those who heard hearsay and second hand accounts would have a "non partisan" view.
If you saw someone do miracles and rise from the dead, would you write something "unbiased" or would you say that he did miracles and rose from the dead? Similarly, if you saw someone spout heresies from Judaism and get killed for it, without seeing miracles, would you say that he might have done miracles and risen from the dead, or would you say he got his comeuppance as a charlatan and a heretic?

Christianity is basically the ultimate redpill. It's the history of us vs. the synagogue of satan. It even tells us what's going to happen and how to win.

St Peter.
Paul didn't "found" Christianity, Christ himself did. That's just revisionist cope.

it's literally how Hitler sees it so pagans and jews say that shit to stick a wrench in christianity

The bible cannot be used as an accurate rendition of events. It's a mess of "broken telephone" stories. The closest to the actual events as one can get seems to be the written accounts from the Romans.

>The bible cannot be used as an accurate rendition of events. It's a mess of "broken telephone" stories.
Citation needed.
>The closest to the actual events as one can get seems to be the written accounts from the Romans.
Citation needed.

being jewish isnt just about religion, its about the inbred cult of people it consists of; which jesus was a member of.

Burden of proof is on you.

guys this is really stupid but.. what's the major difference between what the christans and jews believe?

Nah, people just use the fact that Paul was the most influential writer of the post-Christ era to claim that Christian tradition doesn't originate from the apostles. There's no reason to believe that, and there's even less reason to believe that whatever the revisionist's idealised "pre-Pauline Christianity" is was the original Christian practice instituted by Christ. Usually it's just claiming that Jesus was [insert ethnic group here] and/or feminist gay pantheist.

You made two positive claims there. So unless you can explain what you're using as evidence the NT is as unreliable as you say it is, and cite Roman documents describing the NT events which predate the NT itself, you've made positive statements without backing them up. The burden for supporting your claims is on you.

Muhammad did miracles too

No it's... it's what I said. Psychic continuity of a group of people. It's neurolinguistic term, it means... well, how should I put this. Easiest example that is often used is the children's story where the frog turns into a prince, yet every human child knows the frog is still a prince. Psychic continuity. A thing is still the thing that it once was. This is a human cognitive ability, like Object Permanency (an once perceived object still exists after it goes out of line of sight). Very very few animals share this. I think some cats have a very limited concept of object permanency. Most animals have none.

"The Jews that you must hate today for our current political reasons are the same Jews that killed your prophet 2000 years ago, please hate them efficiently." Even though we're talking about 2000 years of culture and political context dumped for that sake. We're talking about completely different people. Like Athens today isn't Athens of 300 BC. This serves the racist, to see other people an "NPC", affixed both in time and space, for your sake, for the sake of your story in the now, today. All wars start with the demonization of the enemy and this is one technique.

The narrative exists for present political reasons. Like these same people don't much care for the "important historic accuracy" to depict Jesus as a small brown middle easter man. It's important only when you can get the believer to kill/hate/ostracize someone for you.

>Him
cringe

Judas did nothing wrong

The NT is unreliable because the authors were extremely biased. Of course those who preach about Jesus will want to make him look as good and holy as possible. The NT is just as credible as the scriptures of L. Ron Hubbard.

Right, so holocaust movies are anti-German propaganda and American slavery movies are anti-white propaganda

I'm not claiming that the claim that Jesus did miracles is proof that he did miracles.
I'm only saying that "unbiased first hand accounts" aren't going to be what a lot of people presume unbiased means, namely indifference and ambivalence.
In other words, what an honest first-hand observer is going to say about Jesus or Muhammad is going to depend entirely on the truth of what actually happened.
In other words, if the NT account is true, then an honest first-hand account would look like what the NT says. But if the NT account is false, then an honest first-hand account would look like what the Jews who denied Christ would say.

The only way you can get an account that says "there was a controversy in Judea in Tiberius' reign, where some faction claimed their leader was the messiah and the temple authorities got the Romans to crucify him" is if the author wasn't present to verify the truth or falsity of what the two religions claim about Jesus, but knew enough about the issue second-hand to describe the controversy without taking a side.
Otherwise, someone who saw Jesus and says he's the Messiah is a partisan Christian account, someone who saw Jesus and says he's a false Messiah is a partisan Jewish account. There's no scenario where you can get a first-hand "neutral" account.

technically yes. Today's jews are imposters/converts

...what? I guess some could be, but how is that in any way related?

>The NT is unreliable because the authors were extremely biased.
You're using circular reasoning here.
My point is that if the NT events are true, what could a description of them that's "unbiased" look like?

Or if someone said he was going to run a mile in under five minutes, and one group of people who were there said he managed it, but another group of people said he didn't, how would you know which side was "biased"?
What would an "unbiased" account look like? It seems to me there's only three types of account someone could give:
>A) I was there and he made the five minute mile.
>B) I was there and he didn't make the five minute mile.
>C) I wasn't there and don't know if he made the five minute mile but one group says he did and the other says he didn't.

>The only way you can get an account that says "there was a controversy in Judea in Tiberius' reign, where some faction claimed their leader was the messiah and the temple authorities got the Romans to crucify him"
Isn't that what Josephus and Tacitus said?

You guess? The white people in America today aren’t the same white people who whipped their slaves right? I just stepped into the thread so forgive me if I’m wrong, but from what I can tell you’re calling the film antisemitic propaganda. I’m totally willing to concede that, so long as it means every film depicting a certain people as perpetrating a horrific act is also propaganda. I just wanted to make sure you don’t hold a double standard for some reason when it comes to god’s chosen people.

Only Half

Do you think referees or sports officials are "biased" too? What a terrible analogy.

Yes, and they are as I described :
>the author wasn't present to verify the truth or falsity of what the two religions claim about Jesus, but knew enough about the issue second-hand to describe the controversy without taking a side.

If someone had been present at the time of the NT, and formed an opinion based on personal observation, it would look like a "biased" account because it would say one thing and not another thing.

It would be unbiased if they didn't have a stake in either Jewish or Christian claims, you smoothbrain.

Your wrong but it's alright. I think we weren't even talking about a film. I remember that I saw the "jews killed him" thing in a small christian little coloring book when I was a child. They start this shit that early.

About the propaganda movies. Movies about slavery are relevant today because we still have slavery on the planet and the more people become able to empathize with saves and therefore live according to standards that prevent any establishment of slavery the better. Some draw on historical events of slavery to depict it, butt hey don't always do, like science fiction and fantasy both deal with allegories of slavery. The point is to prevent slavery. Like if you say tha't against white people just because it's historically accurate that white people did slavery, I'm sorry user but it's the most popular and also most recent example.

Same is true about the Nazis. Very recent example of ethnic cleansing. Also has many many allegorical examples of it in science fiction and fantasy.

It even adds more confusion when you realize that the word "Jew" wasn't even coined until the 17th century
>The bible cannot be used as an accurate rendition of events.
It is in some parts, but it's heavily taken out of context, such as Jesus being fed wine through a sponge on a stick when-in-fact it's actually a shitstick(xylospongium).

Attached: Ritualmord-Legende.jpg (924x786, 405K)

See, now you’re crying out in pain as you strike me

checked

So what's going to happen and how to win?

Someone repost the comment the shit janny deleted, I didn't get to see it.

Hope that faggot dies soon.

He was with his actual son, so you could also ask why Jesus isn't hanging out with his half brother more often.

The analogy is asking you how you seem to know if either a type A or type B account is "biased" based on what it says.
If you weren't there to verify the facts independently, how are you able to say that either side is biased based solely on the position they take on the dispute?

>smoothbrain
lmao gb2r

You're still using circular logic here.
>making the claim that the truth of events conforms to the NT is biased because someone who believes the NT would believe that the truth of events conforms to the NT
It's the same as saying
>claiming the earth revolves around the sun is biased because someone who believes the earth revolves around the sun would believe the earth revolves around the sun
The order in which people form their opinions isn't circular like your logic.
>see event
>understand event to mean X
>claim X
Your claim rests on using the existence of the claim of X to deny that the first two steps took place. That's not sound.

The other thing is that the NT lists plenty of people who had stake in Jewish claims and plenty of uninvolved gentiles yet came to believe in Christ. There was also plenty of incentive to disbelieve the Christian claims for both Jews and pagans at the time, yet your argument about bias is directed only at Christians, who could only have come to the conclusions they did after the events took place, rather than holding to pre-existing positions after events had contradicted them...

>braveheart thread
>post historical facts about King Edward, who half the movie is about
>post about his relationship to jews
>get banned for not making a post related to the movie, in spite of the fact that the movie is literally about his conquest of Scotland
>mods let this thread stay up
Fucking mouthbreathers.

Christians believe that Jesus is the messiah / son of God that came to save the world and provide the one true path for salvation. Jews are still waiting for God to send said messiah, and they uphold the traditions / teachings of what makes up a solid chunk of the Old Testament of the Christian Bible. The Torah is the Jewish text that overlaps with parts of the Old Testament of the Bible. Christianity is described and unfolded in the New Testament. Old = pre Jesus and tellings of a forthcoming messiah, New = how Jesus' influence shaped and changed the world as they knew it.

>It's a mess of "broken telephone" stories
like most history desu, we dont really have a lot to go on for most things

who /johnthebaptist/ here?

God is real

>finally watched this yesterday after over a decade of it being out
>there's no anti-semitism at all in the movie
>the movie is remarkable that it uses latin and aramic
>satan was really effective and memorable

Jesus was not jewish.

You could not crucify a Jew during those times, the proper way to kill a jewish heretic was by stoning.

Attached: 1554611747282.png (1084x656, 283K)

Shit writing

It really is a kino flick and made me understand how people get caught up in it

Get back in the oven.

Yea Forums christfags are by far the most cringeworthy posters on this website