The World's End is the best of the trilogy

Unironically best of the trilogy

Attached: The-Worlds-End-Quad-Poster.jpg (1000x750, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_TMUJIWwyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good movie.
Shit ending.
No cornetto ice cream, merely a wrapper.
I deem it 7/10.

It really unironically isn’t.
Hot fuzz is. End of story

Even if that's the case that would put it below Hot Fuzz but above Shaun of the Dead.

No matter what Shaun of the Dead is dead last.

Identified too much with Gary, which made the movie way too real for me.

>No matter what Shaun of the Dead is dead last.
It's always been Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead > The World's End
Only retards refute this.

not him but world's end is the patrician's choice.

World’s End is a good :thinking: movie but isn’t a good funny movie.

I personally love Shaun more than Fuzz but either way World's End is last.

Yeah, I was tempted to put Hot Fuzz = Shaun as I like Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead for very different reasons.

Wait there's a trilogy of this?

t zoomer

Shaun > Hot Fuzz > World's End

all there is to it.

A zoomer wouldn't be watching any of these dipshit

The concept of them being a trilogy was a joke that people took seriously but The World's End treated it like a finale to Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead

Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Hot Fuzz (2007)
The World's End (2013)
are three films in an anthology trilogy called "The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy" as the Corentto ice cream is featured in all of the films. I think Hot Fuzz 2 may be in development but iirc there's not substantial evidence

i like all 3 well enough, no need to rank them.

Hot Fuzz 2 is a very interesting prospect because there was a character arc but the character arc is completely insane so it could work.

Hopefully he starts a second trilogy after his horror movie.

haha did anyone else feel like gary was them haha way too real for me guys 2/10

The Worlds End is the most honest film making of the three.

It was great up until the robots came into it - should have just been about the pub crawl

>contrarian's choice
ftfy

Oh shut the fuck up faggot

Stop being dishonest. It was the best.

Yes it fucking is. The argument over what to call the Blanks and describing improper nouns is one of the funniest things in the show. The visual humour is frigging fantastic, like the beers being filled or when Andy downs 5 shots at once.

I agree

Unironically best loose directors trilogy and best comedies in well over a decade before and after release. These are some of the few movies I rewatch regularly.

The Worlds is his best Film and hot Fuzz is his 2nd worst
Baby Driver is still his worst

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

tldr fag

Couldn't enjoy it 2bh
>My best moments were in High School (or whatever it is called in Britain)
>Me

Attached: Wojak.jpg (700x700, 68K)

what a fucking faggot
Not what you said, the replying to everyone twice. It should be a bannable offense.

But they're not considered trash in Britain. Shaun of dead receives praise all the time by literally everyone and so does Hot Fuzz.

Attached: braco.jpg (740x481, 46K)

>the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
I'm English you fucking twat and the majority of people like Shaun of the Dead at least, also Hot Fuzz is considered good. Just because you don't like them, stop making up excuses like the entire country agrees with you.

Exactly. Don't know what this nonce is talking about.

Wasn't much more in Hot Fuzz if I remember.

Attached: wec.gif (500x215, 931K)

It's a movie about alcoholism, also OP is Netflix faggot

>Update
There were multiple scenes about getting or eating cornettos, Did you even watch the film?

Attached: cornetoo.jpg (825x464, 45K)

This pasta was never funny

Frost and Pegg were literal no ones before Shaun of the Dead, now they're both in fucking everything.

Not that much, I am more a Shawn of the dead kind of guy.

Nick Frost still is a nobody. Simon, however, is spectacular. Have you seen him in the Star Trek movies? He's fantastic and zany.

it was tiresome and total shit
whomever thought this garbage was funny is retarded

All three are varying degrees of shit and are in no way connected to each other. But if they had to be ranked it would go like this:

1. Shawn of the Dead
2. The World's End
3. Hot Fuzz

But it was a real tilogy, Sean of the dead was about buying it Hot Fuzz was about eating it and Worlds End was about what you do with the wrapper. It's like poetry they rhyme

big momma house is kino though contrarian

yeah I remember me and my friend dressing up as girls and watching that film HAHAHA never laughed so hard before. "DAMMMMMMMMMM" Why do so many black males need to cross dress to be funny?

Mass quoting used to be bannable on certain boards if I remember right.

>degrees of shit
Enjoy your capeshit nigger

Shaun has the most soul

Simon Pegg is shit.

Trilogog? lol what are the other two? World’s Beginnig and Wrold’s Middle lmao?

Why doesn’t anyone ever mention Paul with these movies?

Attached: 5FFFEB6F-2DF2-409D-9CB4-1B5589CB025A.jpg (215x318, 25K)

a lame version of Escape from LA

Because it isn't Edgar Wright?

>Shawn
>Sean
AHHHHHHHHH ITS SHAUN
FUCKING "Shaun"

> in no way connected to each other
Explain the Cornettos then. Checkmate, atheists.

Because it's a two hour
>DUDE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE LMAO
joke. I'm not even religious, but for fuck's sake maybe try a different joke once every 20 minutes.

Hey so do you know more filmmakers or movies that use that edgar wright style of editing for comedy? i really love that shit

>Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead > The World's End
but what about Paul? is it not part of this?

>Nev Pierce, reviewing the film for theBBC, called it a "side-splitting, head-smashing, gloriously gory horror comedy" that will "amuse casual viewers and delight genre fans."Peter Bradshawgave it four stars out of five, saying it "boasts a script crammed with real gags" and is "pacily directed [and] nicely acted."

Me and my friends never knew this was a trilogy so when I found out I took it to our next movie night as a surprise without having seen anything about the movie. We seriously considered stopping because it just wasn't as fun as the others but then the bathroom scene happened and our confusion made the movie a fucking wild ride. Later I checked out the trailer and other promotional materials and discovered the entire plot wasn't supposed to be a surprise.

Attached: 1549910080036.jpg (640x359, 59K)

People really like Shaun but I think it's fine, it's okay. The World's End was maybe the weakest of the three because I feel like the jokes were a little flat and it hung too much on the drama I feel.
Hot Fuzz though, now that is a comedy.

Attached: 1553472720176.jpg (437x471, 56K)

Too depressing. All those comedy moments in the trailer are meant to show what a pathetic manchild Gary is and most of the movie we're cringing at him alongside the rest of the gang, it's too real and a shore to watch.

It was a movie that needed subtitles for me to enjoy. So much shit flew under my awareness that it was like a completely different movie. Originally Hot Fuzz was my number one but now that I'm getting older I so there was so much fucking heart put into Worlds End that I just can't fault it.
>They told me when to go to bed. Me!

The sound track is literally my childhood

youtube.com/watch?v=7_TMUJIWwyI

it was alright.

Attached: World's End.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I'm sure it's not as popular here because it's about a manchild loser and the idea of a pub crawl is far more uniquely british than a zombie apocalypse or a big city cop in a small town

cringe as fuck and bad story, hot fuzz is the best and shaun of the dead is overrated as fuck

Attached: 1539984046993.jpg (1895x5906, 1.82M)

Shaun of the Dead - 9/10
Hot Fuzz - 10/10
The World's End - 7.5/10

Fuck, been a couple of years, maybe I should do a rewatch of the trilogy.

Attached: hot-fuzz.jpg (748x478, 42K)

not the same director

All this effort for such a really lame shitpost.

Maybe, but they still won't put it in your momma. AWOOGA!

Hated it

Not my favourite but I do like it a lot. It's extremely comfy, especially if you're drinking along with it

It's not as good as Hot Fuzz, but the first act of The World's End is the best of the trilogy.

Hot Fuzz is the funniest, but yes The World's End is overall the best movie of the trilogy.

What starts off as The Hangover type movie except actually good ends up being a sci fi comedy about that same group of friends you came to enjoy drinking and fighting aliens with better action scenes than most action movies. And then with through the revelation behind Gary's true motivation and through the discussion with the aliens it becomes a story about life and the troubles one faces through it.

It is funny, but also so much more.

Shaun of the Dead is the most enjoyable of the three by the way.

Americans definitely go on bar crawls, it’s not a uniquely British thing. Hell pretty much everyone does it when they turn 21 here