Why Asian men look so effeminate? Is that the reason Hollywood doesn't favor them?

Why Asian men look so effeminate? Is that the reason Hollywood doesn't favor them?

Attached: 51B8469A-9F3F-47C7-968D-35E0A8856FD1.jpg (1800x2399, 831K)

theres more than seven asian men in the world

prove it

most are weird looking but i would buttfuck the blue hair one

Hmm

Hollywood has no problem favoring all of the effeminate Jews we have right now, so no that’s not the reason

It's just the traditional boyband look

Attached: backstreet-boys-4.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Did they take testosterone blockers, or are Asians this naturally effeminate? They literally all look like women.

I wonder how much cunny they're getting in korea now.

They're barely ever in Korea now, so none?

They are all very clearly gay. It's literally impossible to have so little testosterone and still be straight.

fuck korean faggots
k-lolis is where it's at

Attached: IMG_20190125_054421.jpg (1208x1440, 371K)

well, the thing i hear often is that the standards are somewhat reversed in asia; especially masculine men are often assumed to be homosexual, while the more slender types are heterosexual

They eat S o y sauce, S o y milk and tofu daily

Yea, no. Sorry twink fag.

>Lowest testosterone levels found in Asia
>Has a consistent consumption of s o y
>Asian cuisine becomes popular in US/Europe
>Suddenly testosterone levels plummeting in US/Europe, while it remains the same everywhere else

Really gets the nogging jogging, doesn't it? Well, that and the oestrogen in the water supply.

Attached: 1544793538680.png (197x168, 57K)

S o y is not the same as s o y lent

They look like someone's newly single aunt who is giving the whole lesbian thing a try.

I've read some articles regarding these Kpop idols and apparently they're forced into involuntary celibacy since it would tarnish their image with their legions of 14 yo fangirls. Also they work 14 hours a day so I doubt they have time for rampant sex. What most people don't realize is thst they aren't like the rock gods of olde who drank, fucked and did tons of coke since their entire reputations are carefully managed by professional PR teams. Then again, there was the entire sex scandal issue so I guess there's more than meets the eye.

>Coke is not the same as sugar
>Chocolate is not the same as cocoa beans

Attached: 1553338348515.png (431x428, 22K)

real question here, are they supposed to be straight? what's the official version here?