Here's your 20th anniversary dvd upscale of your animated kino bro

>here's your 20th anniversary dvd upscale of your animated kino bro

Attached: shopping.jpg (390x503, 38K)

what an ugly cover, holy shit

I thought it was a placeholder but turns out that's the artwork for the latest dvd/bluray reissue. I don't know why they had to change it.

is it double sided?

Most animated DVD/Blu-rays seem to look like that now. Kids have lower attention spans and everything needs dumbed down.

Why are redditors so obsessed with mentioning attention span nowadays?

No. The other side is plain white. The slipcover has the same artwork. This could've been so much more but I guess physical media is dying.

It's what's inside that counts

Attached: aladdin-keeper.jpg (2048x1536, 84K)

Zoomer cope.

that sucks
yeah of course but that original art work was great. one of few animated movie artworks i remember, head shaped, yellow colors, high cliff and pyramids in the background.

because technology is seriously fucking with it in our present cyberpunk clown world. Yea Forums alone has messed with me in my twenties, imagine growing up with smartphones from the time you can even use them. it rapes your dopamine

Bring it back.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (709x1000, 118K)

when do they re-release the movie but make every character pitch black so that I have to pump up the brightness to max to even see a damn thing

naah this one wasn't that good either, very generic. i m talking about this

Attached: DSC_000422-04-21-2019.jpg (750x1000, 106K)

You sure it's not your set? Try using a standard picture mode. Most default to a vibrant, high contrast color setting.

ummm... you can't show that horses are abused on the cover!

Don't think that was ever used other than for movie theaters.

What was his problem?

Attached: Burn.png (1366x768, 563K)

not sure, but 100% used in ost release

Attached: the_prince_of_egypt_movie_soundtrack_album_cd_under9_single11_1547995022_ecea984c.jpg (1080x1440, 199K)

It was all he ever wanted.

Ugly cover for an ugly movie.