Will he do this spin again in Rise of Skywalker?

Will he do this spin again in Rise of Skywalker?

Attached: IMG_6298.jpg (316x192, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIYVMwi-cVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope he spins right into rey sending most of her limbs/torso flirting across the scene

this manuever has always looked silly and bothered me, but I can't think of a better way for him to attack, unless the other jedi surround him and try to handcuff him, and THEN he goes sith mode

Thinking about it, sith saber styles involves a lot of stabbing, and jedi styles not so much. Looking at Rey's flailing about, she does tend to be rather pokey-pokey for someone supposed to be "good".

The Force scream had been called "a wave of hatred, amplified and fueled by the dark side, that is capable of smashing through mental and physical defenses with ease.

Will she be naked in Rise of Skywalker?

Attached: rey hot.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

I sure hope not
>rey hot
What did he mean by this? She's 6/10 at her best

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

If he is anything but a ghost (as in a cloudy ghost, not a blue person ghost) it is an affront to good taste.

Can soomeone remind me, what was the sound Sheev makes as he spins? AUAUAOUGH?

I hate her face mouth skull, just everything above the neck, but her body is decent broseph

he'll be a sith ghost, they can anchor themselves to things, but if the thing gets destroyed they get pulled into the infinite void. Smith will play a younger clone, Snoke will be revealed as an imperfect clone

"No!"

Attached: daisy-ridley-bathing-suit-bikini-body-beach-pp-2.jpg (640x420, 54K)

What's the point of those stupid little tatoos? I get it when someone like the Rock wants a maori patterns on half of his body but I'll never understand this shit

he will. but later on you'll find out he was a force projection all along.

If Snoke got his own name how will Matt Smith be called?
Sneef?

Kikes use it as branding on their beasts

The Rise of Skywalker in my pants

Daisy is a nudist so maybe?

Who knows. I always assume people just get drunk and end up getting them.

Formerly Chum

youtube.com/watch?v=QIYVMwi-cVE
>He used Force Scream. Yup. It’s not non-canon and at this point it’s not that it matters anyway since the movie was made long before Disney purchased Star Wars.
>If a Jedi, Dark Jedi or Sith is cornered or threatened, he can unleash a powerful, enraged scream amplified through the Force which can shatter the will, balance, trigger shock waves and therefore affect each person found in proximity.
>It functions as a wave of hatred and like every dark side ability, it can smash and devastate both mental and physical defenses usually without warning or without the other party ever expecting what hit them.

>og Star Wars
>calm and philosophical

>prequels
>FUUUCING BACKFLIPS LOOK AT THIS CHOREOGRAPHY BRO FORCE IS SUPERPOWERS NOW KEKEKEK LOLOLOL

What a mistake.

still would

Attached: daisy_ridley_topless_silent_witness2.jpg (600x723, 64K)

just re-watched the OT, there were flips in ESB and ROJ

ROTJ*

KotOR2 had Force Scream in it and was released a year before Ep III

Probably. It's a good trick. And he was a good friend.

This image is evidence of English women having a lot of control over sexual selection. The absence of any real secondary sex characteristics indicates that a western european white women does not have to look attractive to breed. Instances of sexual selection going the other way are latinas, with their big tits and asses.

I don’t like how people can actually say this now, “that stuff doesn’t count because it was made before Disney.” Everything that corporation has done to Star Wars is rubbish.

>western european white women does not have to look attractive to breed
Apparently Daisy cannot breed as well

>The absence of any real secondary sex characteristics
Are you some kind on underdeveloped A.I. trying to formulate an opinion on human erotica based solely on textbook evolutionary biology?

>Everything that corporation has done to Star Wars is rubbish
Don't forget that the continue stealing ideas from EU while declaring it non-canon. Really disrespectful to all the people who contributed and kept SW alive all these years

Attached: 1489357448057.gif (227x350, 1.62M)

Literally and unironically have sex

>Don't forget that the continue stealing ideas from EU while declaring it non-canon

That's everyone.

Fans keep lifting and demanding their EU Skywalker lineage fan-fictions and sperging every time random nobodies show strong force powers without being related to "TEH GODS" yet there's literally a living planet in the EU that's a force user. Among many other strange and random things.