The whole Michael Che saga is embarassing honestly

The whole Michael Che saga is embarassing honestly

Attached: 58d918251d0000f42c7d0a32.jpg (720x459, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0dvv4fTiqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Michaelchematters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quick rundown?

Literally whom?

Basically everything since Tina Fey is embarrassing.

>Steven Hyde, music writer posts a small freelance opinion piece on UPROXX how/why Colin Jost of Weekend Update is not well liked by people and a fairly mediocre anchor, despite doing decent things outside SNL; suggests Jost look towards Norm McDonald's style of anchoring for inspiration
>Michael Che, other anchor, goes on a tirade on his his instagram story, posting like 10+ different times about how Steven Hyde sucks dogs off for fun
>changes wikipedia page for Steven to say the guy was arrested for beastiality
>Steven posts on twitter thinking its hilarious, other people are more critical of Che
>someone notices he was using screenshots on his story of a fake insta as "encouraging fan messages" to himself
>this same account name then shows up on twitter replying to every single critical tweet about Che with insults
>accidentally refers to himself in the first person, outing the twitter as being Che himself

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-233533_Twitter.jpg (1080x1401, 376K)

Imagine being this ass-blasted about fucking Saturday Night Live

shut up mediocre ass white boi

Token nigger seems feels threatened that his master was attacked. I bet if it wasn't for that faggot Colin, this nigger would've never been hired.

Here's his wiki user

Attached: Screenshot_20190421_085637.jpg (1080x970, 92K)

not sure I follow that last part
so Che made a fake account to defend himself online?

Everyone on thus show is a loser

Except for Kyle and beck, those guys are insanely hilarious and too good for this trash show. Kate McKinnon and armisen are also great, but that's pretty much it

youtu.be/i0dvv4fTiqA

>Kate McKinnon
>great
You fell for the marketing, you gullible faggot

based retardo

based 'based' faggot poster

No I would never do that you one nut loser
I'm too busy making bank bitch

Kyle and Beck are great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Michaelchematters

He has a bunch of warnings from wikipedos.

Cecily Strong is also great.

How the fuck are you going to be a "comedian" and be so easily ass hurt?

Attached: 67345638.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

Remember back when being on SNL made you famous?

Bitchass unless you working at the mint to make the fucking coins and notes you ain't taking no time to get the money made

You can't go a week without see Davidson's ugly mug in the tabloids

People still watch SNL? Jesus, I dropped it when people like Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon left.

It's now the smug liberal propaganda hour starring "comedians" you've never heard of.

I think the republicans are all lying snakes but SNL has become unbearably partisan.

I jumped ship when Bill Hader left

Jon Stewart was too successful and everyone copied him. There was a huge need for him in 2000-2008, since GWB was in power, and there was no voices like him around. But then everyone copied his style, and now we got Jon Stewart shows all over. There's now too many of them.

Despite being a raging liberal Jon would gladly shit on Democrats on his show when they did stupid things just the same as Republicans. The shows that copied him seem much more partisan, it just might be because the media can't deal with Trump though.

>tries to vandalize a wikipedia page

LOL

He got to fuck Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale, there hasn't been such an ass slayer since rando nigs that fucked the Kardashian clan, and prime Gerard Butler, who slew every other week

sounds pretty based
he responds to every shitposter
that's dedication