Why does everyone hate her so much? I really don't get it. The hate is surreal even among normies...

Why does everyone hate her so much? I really don't get it. The hate is surreal even among normies. She said "Is that like a personal insult?" in a joking manner while reading Google searches and now everyone thinks she's an easily offended twat, is that the gist of it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81WIkfUAc_o
youtube.com/watch?v=48HwX1sf0bs
youtube.com/watch?v=Keooxe5x6Ts
popdust.com/jennifer-lawrence-and-emma-stone-help-brie-larson-is-she-depressed-2379701133.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=brie larson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a narcissistic, insufferable cunt.

forced bitch is forced

Attached: based kangz.jpg (1024x1001, 64K)

she's a bitch

Sneed
Based & redpilled
Have sex

She's a twat, but if she was laying naked on my bed I wouldn't even hesitate for a picosecond to have sex

Brie Larson has Asperger’s syndrome.

Once you keep this in mind it becomes very obvious she’s on the spectrum. The weird monotonous voice, the inability to understand jokes or metaphor, the inability to understand social cues and just her general rudeness, either relentlessly talking over others or being unable to get a word in edgewise, the stiffness, the smugness mixed with low confidence, the nintendo and childhood cartoon obsession, the strange quirky beliefs, the love of Ayn Rand, the ostensible lack of friends and dislike by coworkers, everything

Attached: BB4E5092-C4AD-473B-95E3-D4206AAD4972.jpg (812x1429, 693K)

formerly chucks

>Ayn Rand
Well that came out of left field, wtf?

Maybe that's why I don't get the hate. I happen to like women with Asperger's, my girlfriend has it.

>Ayn Rand
What the fuck?

test

I would forgive her if she had cute feet, but her feet are disgusting.

Fragile make egos and insecurities.

I would forgive her if she had a nice ass, but her ass is flat.

i want to hatefuck her

she was also homeschooled

This photo alone makes her completely based

Attached: StanLee.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

>everyone
just white men
>why
pic related

Attached: 1531559057738.jpg (695x710, 100K)

>Ayn Rand
wtf i love Brie now

You can tell shes shit in bed though

This.

The hoe is Jlaw 2.0

who took the picture?

She's a victim of a traumatic experience, and Yea Forums bullies her for it.

Attached: sub-buzz-15530-1507408840-1.jpg (700x390, 34K)

>Ayn Rand
wtf i hate brie even more now

I don't hate her and I have no intention of seeing her movie. I really want to fuck her very badly.

Lack of sex mostly

This is unironically autistic behavior.

Attached: 834790dc-0f43-42f4-99b2-38c8f2172d89-XXX_Brie_Larson_20190222_USA_djm_0010.jpg (2987x1680, 351K)

the ghost of stan lee

Attached: 1553466323317.jpg (816x1200, 204K)

You and your girlfriend should kill yourselves for continuing to foul the gene pool.

because she wasn't joking

You're right, she is obviously joking. The problem is that her annoying bitchy persona is taken as legit in feminist publications. When says says to Thor, "I wanna be the first me, not the next Tom Cruise, thank you VERY much," that's clearly a joke, but when SJW sites say things like, "Brie Larson CLAPS BACK at Thor's sexist remark" and praise her for being brave and powerful, taking that seriously, it comes across as very annoying.

Plus, when she IS being serious, she's saying shit like white dudes shouldn't review her movie. So you're right, there's nothing that bad about that particular video, but it's who she is outside of the video that makes people hate it.

>Why does everyone hate her so much?
they don't have sex

Attached: 1552220658307.jpg (1920x2160, 227K)

And her parents are homeopaths

I originally thought she was joking, but I heard a podcast where they mentioned the clip and played it without audio, then you can tell by her tone she wasn't joking at all.

she secretly hates niggers though.

We don't even want to have kids so go fuck yourself.

Fucking cringe.

I doubt it, it might be the fungus in her toes affecting her brain that or she's just a shitty person. Note that no mcu actors (male or female) has gotten this much backlash.

Attached: 1552048608525.png (460x1062, 426K)

It's cute that far left retards like Ayn Rand as much as the retards on the far right.

What happened to Jlaw by the way? I almost forgot she ever existed

by design
because its free advertising for the mouse
the marketing fire rises

Apparently hiring a group of photographers to follow her around in a desperate attempt to stay relevant

Attached: jlaw.png (829x553, 367K)

It's mostly just people bandwagoning onto what they think is a safe and trendy opinion. You can see it pretty clearly with people like RLM who took great offense to that google thing, all while they have dedicated multiple hour long "nerd crew" episodes to shitting on the same sort of people even harder.

What the fuck?

>in a joking manner

You know someone really deserves the hate when the normie sheeples of all things think she is unlikeable.

Attached: 1429975195363.png (928x930, 1.76M)

lolno. I assure you, tumblr fucking hates Ayn Rand

I remember some other user, who said he worked with her before and basically saying the same thing.

Attached: 1555591623631.png (765x767, 595K)

>Ayn Rand
>Far Left
1st World Education.

Attached: Brie Larson Tanner Hall 2009 [07.30.000-07.52.000].webm (1250x1080, 2.99M)

Attached: Brie Larson Tanner Hall 2009 [07.35.330-07.51.763].webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: Brie Larson Tanner Hall 2009 [30.52.976-30.56.312].webm (933x720, 3M)

what games is she playing? Instagram/twitter doesn't count.

Attached: Brie Larson Tanner Hall 2009 [37.37.589-37.44.386].webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

souless bitch

Not even the other cast members try to hide it. Imagine being such a insufferable sjw that even a "protect trans children" cuck like Don Cheadle hates you.

>"May I please have the cock?"
so brie a slut now

If brie has autism combined with asparagus syndrome why would they let her star in movies? Are they selling mental illness as new standart form?

People who hate her are more obnoxious than she is by a country mile. She's not interesting. Permavirgins just got their assholes blown out because a Disney movie made a lot of money even though they thought they were the secret super majority. They weren't. They aren't. They never will be. And basing your ideology around how a fucking superhero movie does should be the last step before you hang yourself.

>not a good actress
Not the worst thing in the world, especially when you have your looks to fall back on. The problem is she's
>ugly as dogshit
Still, nothing a little humor, tacit wit, and a cheery smile can't fix. It takes some work in order to cultivate a personality that people find appealing, but ugly people are always able to overcompensate for this in some respect. The issue with that is she is
>a mean angry person

It had terrible ratings which disney bought and then deleted. Movie isnt doing good.

RT deleted > 40k user ratings and it's still at 56% lol

Attached: Brie Larson Tanner Hall 2009 [49.18.414-49.30.217].webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I don't hate her. She seems unhappy though. I guess she brings it on herself.

Attached: Brie Larson Tanner Hall 2009 [53.21.490-53.33.961].webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Attached: Brie Larson Tanner Hall 2009 [1.06.27.649-1.06.33.071].webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Are you fucking retarded or pretending? It made over a billion dollars. Rotten Tomatoes cut that shit off because it was obviously getting slammed by angry dumb cunts who wanted it to fail because of muh idpol YouTube smoothbrain shit.

And who the fuck even cares about Rotten Tomatoes to begin with? Or user submitted reviews, one of the most skewed metrics for anything because of "passionate fanboy" niggers that slam 1s and 10s on anything they're currently frothing at the mouth about?

But then again, who am I talking to? Someone that thinks Rotten Tomatoes was ever valid. Probably not the critical reviews, though. Just the user ones.

Attached: Brie Larson Tanner Hall 2009 [1.07.27.877-1.07.45.310].webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Disney even bought tickets to make look like theatres are packed. Don't know if it really sold that much but im pretty sure they how much did they earn with this move. I belive it was disaster. Don't know why disney continues with this facade but when you are international jew with unlimited money propaganda is the only thing you are concerned with. Nomimsayin

I'm not feeling it, man. I do not wish to bang.

after watching these, I think I understand what's going on.
she is losing her youth and her looks. she acts like an autist because of it. marvel will be her last big role, a movie nobody will watch in the future.

>chris kattan being a creep
is this a docu

i don't know anything about the movies or her beyond that she looks like a cunt
t. neckbeard incel

I THINK I HAVE AUTISM HELP

>americans

Attached: frogposting.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>And who the fuck even cares about Rotten Tomatoes to begin with? Or user submitted reviews, one of the most skewed metrics for anything because of "passionate fanboy" niggers that slam 1s and 10s on anything they're currently frothing at the mouth about?

Disney cares, we saw it with Force Awakens and Marvel. Mainstream Media too, whats really interesting. Both are pretty big players. That makes a lit of people suddenly care too.
It's also strange that do you defend big corporations influencing product-rating sites, what's up with that?

>giving him a reply
Tsk tsk

She plays a lot of nintendo shit apparently. Big metrroid fan.

She didn't leak anymore pictures of her asshole or being covered in cum so people got bored of her.

Why the fuck would a person with aspergers try to become an actor?

She did tho

>Why does everyone hate her so much?
Why do you even have to ask?

Attached: Captain Foot Fungus.png (1018x718, 892K)

Annoying face, no butt, no charisma, insufferable

Oh, right. And that too.

>nintendo

lmao, is she a manchild?

Because she's pretty, in an approachable way, and very successful but almost certainly wouldn't like me and would be offended if I ever made a move on her (and would probably make her disgust towards me quite clear and with much force). The fact that she also has a vocal political objection to successful straight white males makes me feel threatened in terms of the progress of my potential career on account of my identity. Because I am lonely and looking at her is a constant reminder of my own inadequacy in the face of similar women in my own personal life, I must call her a cunt online to channel my frustration and make me feel, if just for a moment, that I have agency and control that equal hers.

Attached: 1542721384902.jpg (882x960, 76K)

kys
shouldn’t have replied to this faggot

Brie is posting in this thread. She is your typical autists.

See

Are you for cereal? Welp. Off I go.

Ahaha

So, she is basically our girl ?

>ourgirl
>hates us unconditionally
no

>not hating this place and everyone who posts here
shoo reddit

Sh-shut up c-cuck.

>he hates white males

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 9K)

have you seen the interviews?
even the whole cast hates her

those feet

Attached: 1396944415844.jpg (256x298, 21K)

>now

>Are you fucking retarded or pretending?
>And who the fuck even cares about Rotten Tomatoes to begin with?
>it was obviously getting slammed by angry dumb cunts who wanted it to fail because of muh idpol YouTube smoothbrain shit.

>imagine being this angry and emotional about a childrens movie

BE NORMAL

Attached: 1553287949677.jpg (241x299, 16K)

KANO
LIU KANG
RAIDEN
SUB ZERO
JOHNNY CAGE

Brie Larson: Bumps Don
Don Cheadle: Don't touch me. What did I say about touching me?

youtube.com/watch?v=81WIkfUAc_o

Everyone fucking hates her. She's a cunt

based

I think she's cute and comfy but her personality and toenails ruin it for me. Sorry Brie!

>40k
we planets now

Attached: w40k.png (1089x2066, 586K)

"Dating" is such a damn effective euphemism for "Fucking"

She has a victim complex. Only other people with victim complexes like that.

Based honestposter

she needs to be protecc

Attached: 1829347192834.gif (245x220, 1.87M)

Why do white women give white men shit for everything? They are just as responisible for all the so called "evil" that white people have done.

Divide and conquer type of propaganda. Jews love doing it.

Based.

Because they think they can distance themselves from it in the eyes of their non-white friends. It's like people from Bumfuck, Nowhere that move to a huge city and shit on their hometown for being filled with backwards, redneck losers

Attached: brie larson the league.gif (547x303, 1.31M)

>Yea Forums has no response to this
Yikes

The aspergers is explained then

She takes herself too seriously and its easy to mess with her

Its pretty clear she failed her hazing ritual and no one likes her because she can't take a joke

god

Attached: eddd.png (494x394, 396K)

I don't understand. How could someone as left-wing as Brie like Ayn Rand? It doesn't make sense.

the real redpill is that all women have autism

so normies hate her? Did we won?

Attached: DdMvV3HUwAAUdnz.jpg (480x479, 49K)

All interviews I've seen shows her having a really rotten personality.

I think most of the left-wing stuff was just a publicity stunt. That and the idea that she's one of the few Randian uber(wo)men through her own effort and willpower is probably pretty appealing to a narcissist (iirc Angelina Jolie was a huge Rand fan too)

Bring back something good

/ourgirl/

A poor man's millenial Julia Stiles.

Based

>MUH TERRIBLE DISEASES DIAGNOSED BY TALKING TO A “”””DOCTOR”””” FOR 15 MINUTES
Is there any length an American won’t go to claim victimhood?

Sick of this autistic excuse for people just acting like twats and getting away with it.
Act like twat, oh it's autism, welp that's fine then, I'll just let you off.

youtube.com/watch?v=48HwX1sf0bs

>even black male can't stand her.

YIKES

In my reading she's just angry because she probably expected more from her own movie and how her character will be written, and they basically just half-assed it, yet she's contractually obligated to shill it.

I can empathize with that. I expected more from it too.

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1542749434230.jpg (346x346, 14K)

Misunderstood all along? That increases my affection for her. I'm sorry Brie Larson

Based user btfoing seething npcs

Lost on the way from 9gag? Who the fuck act so anal assaulted over an edgy shitpost?

FUCK. THIS. BITCH.

Jesus Christ this is pathetic. I guess you also cry when watching Star Wars stuff...

Bit too close to home hon?

What a legend. RIP

Attached: 1555255936210.jpg (540x396, 132K)

based truthposter

Brie posted this, truly based.

normies an even women find her unlikeable and obnoxious, and they arent demoralized virgins like you.

nicre try though

You're not a normie retard and neither are your online friends.

are you kidding me, Yea Forums(nel) is a normie site now

You must be dense if you think anyone genuinely normal spends their time on this shithole moaning about some random actress.

thats how you get a #metoo claim on your manly ass, i love society

People hate her because she's some insufferable valley girl who is dumb as shit. Her entire identity is just repeating feminism 101 talking points like some woke 16 year old. It pisses people off because it violates the social order. There is a divide between rich and poor and with it comes an expectation of merit and competency, one can rationalise people earning millions more than you ever will on the expectation that they're competent. However thanks to social media the divide between rich and poor has eroded and people are faced with an insufferable moron. This is same reason why people are apoplectic with trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Keooxe5x6Ts

Attached: captain plank.png (502x864, 422K)

Have you seen all those instagram pages that post greentexts and thousands of normies laugh at it? Yea Forums is not some obscure place anymore that only a few people know of

Literally all because of the SJW comments she made. It all spiraled downwards from there.
Nobody would've cared that much otherwise, despite the lack of charisma or humor in some interviews.

Attached: depz1drxdyy11.jpg (855x853, 59K)

>Brie lurks Yea Forums
yikes

Be my protector user.

Attached: Physical-Preps-Secrets-and-Thanos-Everything-That-Happened-at-the-Captain-Marvel-Press-Con-01-Brie-L (668x450, 534K)

The reasons listed there are not the reasons why --people-- hate her. They're the reasons the people who realized that their reasons are stupid might pretend to hate her now, but we've all already read their posts here, online, everywhere, so it's not that convincing.

People hated her because she joined the SJW "enemy." That's all. The movie was already suspect in the eyes of the far-right for starring a super powerful female super hero that is going to swoop in at the 11th hour, and then Brie made comments about white men on the tellie, and that's when they lost their shit.

In other words, they lost their shit before the movie was even out.

Attached: 1538372409515.jpg (571x411, 83K)

this really is the end of the mcu, at least Brie saved me money in the future

Lack of emotion allows you to effectively fill a Keanu Reeves Matrix role - also companies get bonuses for hiring people with disabilities.

you go girl

ABSOLUTELY BASED

None of those people are Normies.

If you consider high school kids with friends and gf as normies then yes they are

She's on that dat dere Nintendo.

Attached: dat dere celltech.jpg (580x358, 28K)

>that pic
I bet she just loves horses

Attached: lt.png (362x507, 192K)

Because she's retarded. That's Ayn Rand's main audience

Those people aren't commenting on Yea Forums Instagram pics ya dumb prick

no im not a normie
just check youtube, twitter and other forums
shes just unlikeable
why is it so hard to accept?
lol why are u so emotionally invested on her?

Attached: 1539950111630.png (151x221, 75K)

honestly if a TSA agent gets close I'd fucking punch him too.

Hello fellow kids

Kek wonder if she found the fungus

People view her as a direct representation of pic related.
The reality is a bit different, but the hive mindset is very powerful.
You could argue that she's the new generation's Bieber.

Attached: feministbitch-1.jpg (625x748, 68K)

>akeem

>tfw face like this

What do lads?

lpbp

Yeah the police probably put a quick stop to that thought for ya lmao. Sorry you can’t fuck your retard prisoner. Let me know how your furbabies do LMAO

Attached: 1546095397277.jpg (1790x3000, 1.07M)

>why does everyone hate this unlikeable person that we’re all being forced to pretend like she’s a positive influence and great entertainer?
>OP is this proud of being stupid

Weird flex OP, but ok

>protecc
>tumblr gif
Fuck outta here retard

Lol, she’s the type of person that craves being sought after, but thinks so lowly of herself that the moment people actually show interest she reflexively looks down on them in an attempt to hide this fact

She’s a basket case, but not one with complicated motives

She was horrible in inherent vice, she ruined Kong, and she is an insufferable stuck up cunt.

That didn't come off as "jokingly". I didn't even watch the whole video. Was "duh" before or after thatis? I think I closed the tab at that point.

>inherent vice
She's not even in that you retard.

>didn't care for Brie before
>now keep compulsively clicking on any thread on her I see come up

bravo haters. the more you hate her the more attractive she becomes

Attached: 237742063_bri100119BZNimage107.jpg.70130b7904753f42cf3e6183cec01675.jpg (1600x2240, 727K)

not gonna lie, she looks pretty good

Cute

It's ok, I fap to her too.

Attached: 7185.jpg (2000x1499, 1.05M)

he probably contracted her toe fungus after this

It's not just that, she's got depression.
popdust.com/jennifer-lawrence-and-emma-stone-help-brie-larson-is-she-depressed-2379701133.html

The far left most certainly does not like Ayn Rand. Brie's love for her is rather anomalous.

That just sounds like the brief description of the modern woman t b h
In fact, now that you mention it; most slutty ass hoes (95% of women) are most likely on the spectrum, but are just slutting it up due to being told on tv/social media/the 10% of guys they like to do so

No wonder further generations are fucked; were all autistic in some way or another

I think she made a MeToo agreement with some one and it did not work out did not get the part and now she is bitter and as other have said getting old

I’m also going to assume you’re in a “open relationship” too since you’re not a bigot who wants to “restrict her rights” like a properly cuckold, right? Lol

Attached: 229F148F-C0CC-4828-8491-110390453FC0.png (750x1334, 2.71M)

Does she truly love you back?

She looks like MEW + grounded for life mom.
my dick

Why do people hate her? Well, the very fact that she’s an SJW who spews Feminism 24/7 might have something to do with it. I’m the scales fell further after her little blowup with Chris Hemsworth yesterday, not counting the SJW’s and Feminists who are probably celebrating “girl power” or whatever the fuck gender it is now.

this site has destroyed you young man , you cant discern reality from memes anymore :)

>everyone

Yea Forums =/= everyone

She's the lead in an action movie where she beats up silly boys. Of course Yea Forums hates her.

There's not a single man here who wouldn't fuck her with the force of a thousand suns and text stalk her afterwards.

Ayn Rand is actually very right-leaning.

Maybe you guys are the ones with autism.

A real human bean

It doesn't excuse her behavior, but it does explain it.

Why are you making up shit about normies think about a random actress in order to justify your illogical manchild hatred of her?
>lol
lol

its hilarious actually.

you got huge corporations (disney, marvel) several news outlets, hollywood, shilling an actress.
millions and millions invested on her
shes an unlikeable cunt that cant stop virtue signaling every 2 seconds,
she has a lot of people defending her and she just ruins everything with two or three words, she cant help it

the fact that shes aging like sour cream and has no ass and goblin feet makes it even hilarious

some dumb marketing team advised disney to hire her in order to please the 18-25 demographics, thats the only explaination lol

real life kino if you ask me

Attached: 1541206604847.png (490x644, 927K)

You can count me the fuck out she puts out creep vibes.

dont believe me, check it out

fun fact: a few days ago even fuckin brazil viralized memes about her lack of ass and bitchy attitude

>in a joking manner
But it isn’t in a joking manner. It is said in the same offended tone she used when she got upset about white men reviewing her movies. It wasn’t a joke.

This is absolutely truthpilled and based

Anyone who likes Ayn Rand is probably autistic.

Hypothetically, even if she was the biggest cunt on Earth, it wouldn't make sense for her to reveal her true self and lash out like that in an interview that's meant to make her look good.
It was clearly some kind of attempt at humor, which obviously didn't work out.

when is she gonna fix her feet?

Me personally I hate anyone like Brie Larson for being famous and being shit actors but that are pushed as the greatest thing ever for being wahmen
Just like boyhood. The movie was shitty and horrendous, but it took 12 years to make and everyone went nuts just for that. There was nothing else for the movie but that, and Brie Larson has nothing going for her other than being a white woman.

Also she's an insufferable cunt with no hairline

Attached: 1555818884665.jpg (1039x1200, 178K)

THE CRITICAL REVIEWS ARE SHIT AND THE USER REVIEWS ARE SHIT

>everyone

Just pissbabies.

>even if she was the biggest cunt on Earth, it wouldn't make sense for her to reveal her true self and lash out like that in an interview

you are describing a smart cunt like elizabeth holmes, brie is an actress

I checked it out, you're lying.

>a "protect trans children" cuck like Don Cheadle
Don is just looking out for that steady Mouse paycheck
And risking the ire of the Mouse is not worth it to him

>People hated her because she joined the SJW "enemy."

MORE THAN ENOUGH REASON

>n-n-no no people like her!! u lie :.(

youtube.com/results?search_query=brie larson

literally only buzzfeed, ET, and the ellen show dont make fun of her

wew

Attached: qw.jpg (771x638, 81K)

why would anyone be attracted to her tho

Good, you have made the human race more likely to prosper with this single brave act of not spreading either of your worthless genes.

SIMPLE AS

Jesus her legs are thin. I'm pretty sure my arms are bigger than her legs.

No, being a cunt appeals to other cunts, hence why there were cunts on Twitter praising her. Like I said, it’s no joke. She really is a bitch. She really thinks she’s in the right.

She is kind of a asshole, and unlike other actors who are assholes she can't turn in a good enough performance to compensate for it.

>autistic
>every normie co-workers hate her
Its the reason I act like a normalfag when I’m outside

Nah, she ain't good at all muh dude.

Honestly i don´t get it either. It´s not as if Captain Marvel was any different from any other capeshit. They are all terrible. Her movie ruined nothing that was not already shit. If she is politically compromised she is entitled to use her fame to talk about whatever she considers issues, it´s not as if you have to give a fuck anyways.

Sure, SJW media is not good... but here is a thought, just go watch something else. Every single IP is ruined in the long run eventually. It´s just a matter of time. If something last long enough it will eventually jump the shark. That´s not new. It happened to Alien, it happened to Terminator, it happened to Indiana Jones, to Jurasic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean and every other IP. Hollywood always pushes it too hard one way or another. Just let go.

>normies dislike her
>her own cast mates dislike her
>"i-incels'
Cope. ALSO HOW THE FUCK IS SHE PRETTY? SERIOUSLY, WHO KEEPS SAYING THIS? WHY?

oh shit the radical centrist who sees both sides for what they really are
i succumb to your intellectual prowess

If people really thought that it was "more than enough" they'd be open about it instead of trying to get people to argue about 6 other bullshit reasons they made up on the spot.

I have it too, which I guess is why i don't get the hate either

Thank you.

Because of her personality, which is mostly due to -

- Her father leaving her mother when she was young
- Her mother homeschooling her
- Years of feet problems.

Because they’re banking on her to be the future of the MCU.

I think Brie wants people to have a strong opinion on her regardless of what she does or says. Like she think leaving her mark in society/Hollywood is being the unspoken I’m all about opening doors and if you don’t that fuck you bigot.

The problem mostly stems from her sounding like she’s aggressively over compensating for no discernible reason. People who want to be hated just to get reactions is pathetic. This might be one of the first times I can think of where I couldn’t separate the character from the actor.

Attached: B9E088EC-8C7E-4F66-88BD-56E59DF165F5.jpg (1125x1117, 299K)

thirsty incels have the lowest standards
smgdh

Attached: DWAGHAGHAG IM LIKE YOU.jpg (1125x1468, 191K)

she’s a virtue signaling lesbian and this proves cuckoldry is pure reddit

Mother of God

Attached: Fklsjdhfsruieh.png (423x273, 232K)

Her face is average, her body is terrible, her hair is dyed, her skin's alright, her curves are non-existent and she's got NO MUSCLE AND NO LEGS.

SHE CAN'T EVEN ACT, FUCK.

cursed image