Will he start the podcast again after he's finished his second book, anons?

Will he start the podcast again after he's finished his second book, anons?
The Netflix show was an abysmal imitation, IMO. I hope he just goes back to youtube.

Attached: norm.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
youtu.be/gl6R5ROEaDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh8dcvj-0NA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He’ll be dead by the end of the year cap this

He has a netflix show? Was it any good?

Attached: norm-macdonald1.jpg (1000x562, 443K)

No.

It was pretty bad.
He couldn't have been more 'leashed'

wish he'd go back to interviewing lesser-known celebs and comics, the show was a lot funnier when he was fucking with people

think of it as a watered down version of the youtube show

He could do a good show on the couch in his apartment with Adam as punching bag and a guest. He wouldn't even need to leave his home.

I would watch this.

Is he alt-right Jesus?

People are being faggots saying it wasn't good cause it wasn't the youtube show. Yeah it wasn't AS good but it was still norm with celebs. I go back and watch random episodes pretty often. Billy Joe Shaver one is great

Why doesn't Norm get shit for not having the same political views as the mainstream media and all those other 'comedians' on TV?

Norm MacDonald has a show isn't as good as the online show but it's still good you cockmonglers

This, also that dance and song big at the end with Adam Eget always leaves me smiling

norm is pretty irrelevant to the public and doesn't wear his politics on his sleeve
I reckon he's also too beloved by those in the biz to get in to any real trouble

Because he's not a 'celebrity'. He's not popular enough for all the virtue signalling to matter or make a difference. Think about the whole 'down syndrome' controversy or whatever that was. No one cares because he's not popular enough for people to jerk themsleves off for lambasting him. So it all just blows over.

youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
*dies from overdose*

Who hasnt taken too many xanax before? This was 2 years ago. He seems fine now

It’s an open secret that Norm’s been addicted to xanax since 1994; when he was prescribed it following instances of going blank on-air during Weekend Update segments. The guy never put in the CBT work to overcome his social anxieties and stage fright; instead self-medicating with enough downers to sound like he’s slipping into a diabetic coma. Part of the Netflix deal was to be less obviously impaired on-camera. Sadly, the bulk of his paid shout-outs demonstrate that he needs rehab and to address the psychological issues he’s been running away from for the past 40 years.

Attached: 586AF3E1-3651-4351-AB31-1CC9F53692A3.jpg (2048x1328, 1.56M)

it was everything from shit to fucking shit

youtu.be/gl6R5ROEaDY

He's still under contract from Netflix, that's why he can't go on radio or TV anymore (they think he'll say something crazy). He's still promoting Red Bull as part of the deal involving the fridge and Ted.

No one's noticed that he's making the book into the movie.

Someone needs to rent him out the unit across the hall. Tom Green turned him off to that idea ages ago, 100s of people in your place the whole time taking shits.

(serious) is it possible he has dementia?
Larry King of all people was suggesting memory-boosting stuff for him when he was on

You're past posting, Kelly, aren't cha…how?

He did, he had a whole controversy over #MeToo comments. Comedians don't do it to him because Norm will call them out and humiliate them on twitter or in person if they try and shit on him.

No one knows who the fuck he is. Cab driver to his show kept saying "oh I know her, SNL right? Norma Donald"

His doctor doesn't want him eating fistfuls of Xanax anymore, he saw The View appearance and the mic was right next to Norm's crunchin' mouth.

Then why is Larry so smoothbrained that he didn't notice Norm was ripping on him for selling death and being bought out by Carlos Thin to sell medicine on my TV as if he actually has a show?

>(serious) is it possible he has dementia?

if he is a drinker at his age he's probably starting to get that wet-brain dementia that alcoholics get.

That Albert Fish guy was a real jerk!

He's done. Netflix show was the last nail for him. Executives prevent him of doing something relatable or funny in the slightest. And then the "retarded" scandal. Poor Norm.

>norm is gonna be 80 this year

Attached: 1555729503966.jpg (726x722, 85K)

You're fucking retarded if you still don't know that Norm was pulling a Kaufman with the Netflix show. It amazes me how many people who claim to like Norm and enjoy his comedy still have no fucking idea how he operates after all these years.

He can't drink, he'd die. He can't drink since he went on the Xanax. He can't go off Xanax either so everyone calm the fuck down.

Thank you, he's fine. Second book coming, movie of first.

What's the actual exact thing he said to Larry King? "Once this is on Hulu, this all goes away" or something to that effect, this all cleans up, this all becomes watered down. After he slayed with that ladies who cut their cocks into vaginas line.

>listen to all extant Norm media
>thousands of hours
>begins to understand
>his best friend Billy Joe Shaver
>he had never met him
>he was already declaring his intention to become his best friend
SHEER TYRANNY OF WILL

>be Norm
>be 15 years old
>see this
>become this guy
>talk about Paul Newman forever
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh8dcvj-0NA

>that one episode with Bruce Jenner where it was golf talk and no humor

Attached: 1555791496796.jpg (500x500, 43K)

People who shit on the Netflix show might as well shit on neo-Season 3. Shit was Daniel trying to prove they can suck tranny cock for Netflix. Then the Netflix show was Daniel sucking tranny cock. Every time I think of him I picture Gilbert doing his old David Brenner impression but just talking about how he only wants to hang out with punks instead of drug users.

Glancing over the guests I recall those of season 1 being the funniest and 2 and 3 being about the same. The only shows that were not particularly humorous were Rich Little's, Billy Bob Thornton's, tranny and Jack Carter's. It's surprising how enjoyable shows were even with people who I dislike or are not uncharismatic ie Maron, Tim Allen, Helberg, Silverman, Koechner.

Jack Carter episode is one of the best

He's writing a second book? Hope this is true, Based On a True story is the best thing he's done.

Reading the book I realized that Norm is actually gay as a result of being molested by Old Jack for years during his childhood

I did not like those episodes as much either. Still some gems