H-hey user wanna watch A-Amelie with me?

>H-hey user wanna watch A-Amelie with me?

Attached: 1537040717770.webm (454x692, 577K)

She looks nice.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1554835261067.png (677x605, 270K)

>pretend to be an aspie
>better elocution than most people and clearly comfortable speaking, maintaining eye contact, etc.
Who are these idiots trying to fool?

don't stutter bitch either have some confidence or shut the fuck up

Have sex incel

Plz give name of this qt3.14

Please kill me goddess

Nah bro I have a date with a bio girl tonight.

reminder that she's a slut and cheated on her autistic boyfriend

what does a gf feel like bros?

Sorry toots only chicks with dicks for me

Attached: 1555399723269.jpg (540x540, 44K)

"No"

wow, what a shock!!! a female turned out to be a whore, unbelievable!!!! :o :o :O

lol fuck off all women are whores

Attached: 1549315754743.jpg (1400x2000, 644K)

warm bags of salty milk

even you're mum?

Quads and I get a perfect girlfriend.

This user get it

lmao

singles and a 5/10 asks you on a date next week

get FUCKED

You are not getting shit quads or not

if you think the whore in the op webm actually talks like that genuinely you're deluded
and even if she did it's not because thats how she desires to be it's because she is a failed stacey and deep down doesn't understand and just wants the cock carousel
but she is more than attractive enough to get a thousand guys to blast her cunt out from tinder

Fuck you, it may actually happen. She's a whore despite being very average looking, no way I date her, I have standards.

STOP DOING THIS

Attached: 1550342530096.jpg (2466x1600, 1.5M)

Is it possible in this day and age to find a gf who doesn't use social media, or at the very least keeps that shit to an absolute minimum? or am I doomed?

You were already doomed from the start.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Whats she doing in AVGN's basement?

Consider converting to Amish

so this is what the average american goblina looks like

Yes.
The problem?
You'll have a hard time meeting one because she doesn't use social media, as such, she probably doesn't use dating apps either.

So, unless you meet one through friends or something, your only solution would be to go out to the street and ask random women whether they actively use social media or not.

I was diagnosed and she's about as articulate and good at maintaining eye contact as I am. I've seen this girl in many vids and her nuances definitely suggest a disorder.

Who is it, then?

I honestly don't know where you got this from, though like many autistic girls she's regrettably a turbo SJew.

This, I'm more shocked to find a girl isn't a cheating whore nowadays

Nothing wrong with that, women who use dating apps are whores with inflated egos

this guy fucks(trannies)

Can't, dick is too small for me to not get angry when that scene comes on.

>guy does something bad
>that guy is bad!

>woman does something bad
>typical woman!

How do you guys not notice your bias? Tons of men cheat too. It's not a gender thing it's a human thing.

Not saying it's wrong, just saying that those kind of girls will be inherently hard to find.
The weirder a girl is, the harder it is to find.
At least for men they have sites like Yea Forums, but girls don't have even that, it's either social media or nothing.
Sure, there's Crystal Cafe, but who the fuck knows if theres any actual girl in there and not just trannies.

Hi roastie, normal people with moral values don't cheat mmkay?

True, that aspect of it makes it worth it for me, because if she's hard to find that means less of a chance of other guys getting to her first

Ok tranny

>ah cha cha cha cha!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Attached: 20100924_heart-attack.gif (696x604, 52K)

Attached: 42620.png (729x578, 243K)

JUST end your life

Attached: 1486525126435.png (472x470, 304K)

my ex-gf didn't but that was years ago and i haven't met anyone since then

Kirsten Lindsmith she is literally autistic

Attached: 1333478852240.jpg (558x344, 68K)

JUST

Amelie is just pic related for plebeians.

Attached: 1530711553861.jpg (182x268, 12K)