Movies where the protagonist gets defeated by the antagonist but comes back again even stronger in the sequel?

Movies where the protagonist gets defeated by the antagonist but comes back again even stronger in the sequel?

Attached: 1555808242220.png (576x792, 278K)

>still gets blacklisted by the DNC for that half-poo bitch
The Bern knows only suffering.

how about a movie where the protagnist gets a kick out of constantly making "thinly" veiled /pol/ threads that get 2-3 replies before 404ing

What tv show is this wrinkled old dinosaur fart on?

>DUDE LOOK AT ALL THIS SHIT [POLITICIAN] IS PROMISING!
Where's that wall?

>weaken police and give power to rioting niggers

Thread gone in 3........ 2........ 1.......

wow who's gonna pay for all that? the 1%? what happens if they don't want to pay those taxes and leave the country?

>Trump sucks because he's controlled by jews
>let's just cut the middleman
No thanks shlomo.

Attached: 1553495724186.jpg (960x616, 71K)

>my pro bernie thread will get deleted for politics
>meanwhile 10 billion jordan peterson threads get to stay up

Yea Forums supports free spee-

What a fucking faggot. Death to ALL marxists.

Wow a whole lot of unrealistic policies that would be nearly impossible to implement. Even a single one of these being implemented would be unlikely.

where will they go? I don't think you realize how many amenities they enjoy that simply aren't available elsewhere

that and their lives will literally not change at all and they know it

Nice 3% polling bro.

jordan peterson is television and film related. don't like it? take your fat geriatric armadillo and GET OUT

He's trying bro, it's pretty hard to do anything as president I've noticed. Unless something like 9/11 happens, then you can do whatever you want.
Obama didn't get shit done until late, and looks the same for Trump.
But at least they aren't spineless cuckolds like Bernie

there's gotta be a number two country when it comes to pampering rich folks; they'll find something.

I only support free sneedch

wow, I guess we'll just have to let the wealthy keep fucking us in the ass forever because if we stand up for ourselves they might threaten to someday leave by golly

50 bucks that Sanders keels over on stage from an aneurysm or heart attack.

Somewhere cheaper. Stop being so naive, people take advantage of that

Why bother with Bernie when Yang exists?

>free/affordable public college
so is it free or do I have to pay but it is affordable? either way it sounds like it's going to be a lie.

How exactly do wealthy people harm you or "fuck you in the ass"? What have i done to you exactly that you resent my class so much?

>no UBI
>nothing about AI
Who here /yang/?

Attached: 3EEDF805-BE8A-4F50-A0A4-D5E33F77C947.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

We better fuck up the economy and destroy the country so college debtfags can get gibs for doing nothing because they don't want to work (or can't find any with their dumb degree they wasted thousands on)

How the fuck could you possibly make college free. It's bullshit.

maybe 1 of those things is actually possible 2 at best

>expand social security
you mean disband it. it's a pyramid scheme that needs to be gone

Daily reminder UBI has good intentions, but it's a inherently flawed idea. Negative income tax would be a more feasible solution that accomplishes the same goal

Ubi is bullshit

Imagine if he was our president

Attached: F3DBBB8B-4EE7-47F4-8202-9FE9D6379202.jpg (1020x608, 97K)

both, depending on school. it's likely some kind of tax plan that involves paying for every student that applies.

sure sure, any idea how much that would end up costing or are you just making it up as you go along?

I've noticed incel/NEETs always resent jews etc. Is it because they have jobs and you're dependent on their gibs? Without jews paying taxes you get no welfare.

He's gonna get rinsed away when Biden joins unfortunatly.
That's why I jumped ship to YAAANNNG GAAAAAANG

maybe it'll expose how overpriced schools are now. and drastically cut on these insane faculty salaries

>Movies [insert off-topic subject]
This needs to be bannable like how making prove me wrong threads would give you a week vacation

Who habs to pay for that?

>any idea how much that would end up costing
you would have to check bernie's plan and see if he goes into full detail. I haven't bothered looking it up, since i'm out of school and personally don't care if zoomers have to pay or not.

>bernie sanders promising utopia

Attached: macron.jpg (220x317, 17K)

>jews paying taxes
???

Attached: two lines.png (403x431, 2K)

Human capital is far more valuable than wealth. You can’t take that from the rich and give it to the poor.

>>i'm out of school and personally don't care if zoomers have to pay or not
but you would be the one paying with your taxes and they would be getting it for free, no thankyou commie

nigga, you can't force them to stay in your country and pay for your shit, at least, not in america. in china, or some other shithole commie country yeah you can but uh yeah nothing you can do but apply yourself and get an engineering degree if you want money not your faggot theatre degree.

this, I hope.
I'm a college professor and the sheer number of bullshit administrative positions is staggering, not to mention their salaries.

It’s not the wealthy that take about 28% of my gross pay faggot

You can’t you'd force citizens to pay for universal indoctrination

Lots of big talk but in reality endlessly getting cucked? Sounds like the current president.

The solution is to form a raid group, kill them and split the loot amongst yourselves. No need to get the government involved. Too bad people are cucks and believe killing is wrong.

based and truthpilled tbqh

He’s accomplished more that bernout has. Or can you name three accomplishments of that old jew?

based and redpilled (unironically)

Why doesn’t he give more of his millions to the poor?

this will happen eventually. people won't go on forever without food and healthcare for themselves and their children. progressive taxation should be welcomed by the wealthy, it's the levee holding the flood at bay

They're disproportionately in the 1% and according to the right the 1% pays more taxes than anyone else. So...

You’re too fat to be able to take anything from anyone. Clean the Cheetos off your keyboard and go to bed chubs

Yes the 1% Ruling class and Millionaires certainly pay their fair share of taxes and don't offshore their wealth, conservacuck

Attached: lao yang.png (576x576, 589K)

the truly wealthy dont pay any taxes and the people who will end up paying the taxes are already taxed into oblivion anyway

That's what the right claims.

If you disagree vote for Ocasio-Cortez or Beto or something

I’m not a bernout bud.

Why would I vote for a communist?

Because they don't think the 1% is paying enough for your gibs.

because faggots from /int/ would screech if you didn't?

I don’t need gibs I earn a good income. I’d like the govt to stop taking so much of and pissing it away or giving it to Israel

>every difficult question posed to him at the Fox News town hall made him really mad and immediately pivot to Trump

He’s a hypocrite and a fraud.

Attached: 39DDC7EB-15CE-4DBC-A481-CC799834F706.jpg (500x328, 135K)

They should rob them instead of relying on daddy gubmint for fuck’s sake.

>voting for neolib stooges
nope

Doesn’t he own like two or three million dollar mansions? Only to constantly be going on about bullshit with the rich not paying enough? Nigger then sell one of your houses and give the money to charity

It’s ok for him to keep his millions bc he wrote a book everyone likes. But god forbid someone start a business and actually employ others!

Notice how he switched from being against millionaires to billionaires as soon as his tax returns were released.

Bern's a millionaire, he wants to pay more taxes?

it's a starter step

Jeff bezos

stupid fuck you should know your a dumbass that doesnt know what the fuck you're talking about food stamps and medicare and medicade exist you stupid fucking wanna be peasant.

And what's the end goal?

total societal collapse

>old jew?
are you talking about trump or bernie?