Four Horsemen of Cunts

Yea Forums, which one is the biggest bitch of the four? I think it's a tie between Sue and Diane, but I'm curious to read your opinions.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (844x1304, 849K)

What's the top left from?

Housewife from F is for Family, Bill Burr's cartoon.

I personally don't have a problem with Sue or Peggy. I haven't seen much of the other two but I didn't care for top right from Bojack.

i can't watch koth episode with peggy main stories

Please just Have sex.

>I personally don't have a problem with Sue
you're a stronger man than I am

Do American cartoonists intentionally make their characters look hideous?

There's nothing wrong with Sue at all. She covered the dinner bill like a saint, and every reason she's pissed off is 100% justifiable.

Diane is just a huge cunt, but there's an ideology behind it. Peggy is just an insufferable person and in a strange way a testament to how skilled the writers of KoTH are. It's quite an impressive, nuanced, horrible character.

The girl from Big Mouth, idk. That show is so fucking ugly and just straight up gay I can't watch. I'm just picturing her as some Meg Griffin type though.

>BIG MOUTH

Attached: 1526565012226.png (644x800, 15K)

How is Sue a bitch?
She is just trying to keep her family afloat after her husband can't provide for them anymore.

sue was a saint during the early episodes, but after becoming pregnant there's just no way I could put up with her shit. not that frank is any better, but the selfishness of throwing money at her little side hobby and waving off frank's complaints of depression over his work, showed me just who she really was.

Bruh look at this dood...

Attached: 2160.jpg (660x371, 38K)

> and every reason she's pissed off is 100% justifiable.
Eh not really. They dropped the ball with Sue in season 3 and her being mad at Chet. If she just minded her own business and not try to feed her ego she would have had the baby room made and Chet still would have ended up dead. Sue's not a cunt but she can be annoying.

I can't really hate Diane. She's a bitch, but I feel like she has more of an excuse because of her issues than people like Peggy who seem to be a bitch just because they can.

Peggy is annoying, but manageable.

Peggy is based HO YEAH!

I’m not familiar with “Sue” or the Big Mouth one, but after reading some comments it seems people think Peggy is worse than Diane. Diane is WAY worse than Peggy. Peggy is self absorbed and obnoxious, but her being annoying makes people lose sight that she is still a good virtuous person. Diane is drastically more self-righteous and considers herslef a moral arbiter with no basis whatsoever. She thinks that because she surrounds herself with terrible, atrocious people she is in a position to play the straight man.

Attached: 33B62323-C20B-4861-BA35-C822AD3C0490.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

>basically a netflix shill thread
Hide

By that logic every thread on Yea Forums is a shill thread

I dont think I could make a cartoon with characters more ugly than the ones in big mouth if I tried

I'm not sure what is says about me but of all the character in Bojack I always found Diane the most relatable.

I used to hate Peggy, but I think she gets better by the later seasons.

Only incels hate diane. The series it's pretty clear that she is a shitty person and retarded.

>only incels hate diane because the show makes it clear she's a city person, so you shouldn't hate her

you forgot the biggest cunt of all

Attached: 29bdb1471251ecb6b58e11564a52311a3af9c873_00[1].jpg (480x360, 26K)

Same with Peggy and probably the others too

Holy fuck, that Jewish creation on the bottom right

goku is an absolute nigger. chichi is justified with her anger.

Peggy is just autistic and doesn’t understand what’s going on in the world around her and can’t relate. That leads to her acting like a snotty cunt like the other examples, she just doesn’t do it intentionally.