NEW MOVIE ORDER

How might the Movie Industry be different if the UNION would ever change?

Who would make the best movies?

How might spring breakers be different?

Would Jews still rule the movie industry?

Would C.I.A even have enough jurisdiction to capture bane now that America is at civil crisis?

Is this maybe the dumbest thread to ever be posted on TV?

Attached: America 20xx.png (6900x4275, 3.01M)

>Mexico getting even one acre
from my cold dead hands, essay

Implying It isnt already Mexico, ok bud.

Attached: NOCUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.jpg (1200x1751, 708K)

>new france
>full of niggers
It checks out.

Reperation land will be called WAKANDA

>West Virginia, western Virginia, and Kentucky ever willingly siding with Jew England

I hate these balkanized America maps that absolutely don't take culture into account and just group everyone together by region. That's absolutely not how it's going to work.

Colorado would absorb new mexico before kansas

Culture doesn't determine who concurs you in a war. New England needs more food to supply its major citys and unfortunately West Virginia, western Virginia, and Kentucky are their food slaves. Id love for them to join the South or New France but unfortunately its better to give up some land while re-centering.

Attached: burj-dubai.jpg (4992x3328, 2.64M)

i might remap that.

Coloradan here, completely true. We don't give a fuck about literally anything east of I-25.

Fuck you Irish pig

Southwest was mexico before any fuckin Mick started to cum

You don't get New Mexico bitch

I would love some opinions?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 10.58.08 PM.png (574x612, 155K)

Assuming there were ever a local uprising based on the coloradoan identity, and the surrounding states had no similar uprisings, the red circle would generally comprise the colorado 'heartland,' while the black circle would be the approx. Maximum conquest that would reflect our identity. Mining along the edge, orchards in the center along the colorado river, also fuck texas and fuck california.

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-210859.png (720x1280, 338K)

relaunch thread but with this US map instead

Attached: civilwar.jpg (2981x3060, 1.76M)

only 3 of those southern states are niggerfied tho the rest are based and redpilled ethnostates

Where the fuck are you gonna grow food and build up industrial centers here? Terrain is the biggest reason why Appalachia is so fucking poor.

Attached: downloadfile-150.jpg (500x377, 20K)

why doesn't any region join canada
bear/midwest would , same with wildlings

and the biggest definite, Alaska is barely in the union, one big fuck up and she is ours

Canada will have already collapsed by this point. If it's any consolation, Mexico will have been on fire for years.

If America is balkanizing then Canada is also balkanizing

Shhhhhh dont spoil the endgame of NEW FRANCE

Attached: JoinsTheMemes3.png (2220x1080, 1.22M)

Attached: blankjkjk.png (4700x4515, 1.64M)

>BC with Alberta
>Quebec not independent with maritime tributary states
>Ontario joining Rust Belt for literally no reason
0/10 not Canadian

It's only the flyovers that dream up this kind of shit.

Joining the people to fight the power requires consolidation of power to make a honest push for a more perfect union. The Ultimate Enemy here is Jew England due to its undisputed power on all military,intelligence and economic fronts. Quebec will be separate in the future but first a united front needs to be made.

Attached: party.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

What are your plans for the coming collapse? I plan on making like Owen and Varg and building a compound.

kek, an academic.

Didn't some californians try to balkanize their state a few years ago?

Varg needs to get the f out of france and try rural canada.

They tried last year, but the guy who drew up the new map made it so LA, San Fran and Sacremento had power over each of the 3 new states.

Is there a term for a recerse Brexit, where the entire country votes to kick a state out of the Union?

Ontario is infinitely more likely to join New England than fight in a resistance against it.

We have our agents taking care of the "Leterkenny issjwue"

Attached: rumble.jpg (1086x611, 91K)

It's more a western-half thing than an exclusively-flyover state thing, our borders are just bullshit squares. It's kind of fun to redraw them more organically like the borders on eastern states.

They never let us make our own super rivers that generate hydroelectricity like in china, feels not great.

I just want to compete globally and make magnificent art but society is to busing working for scraps its disheartening.

Attached: winners.jpg (1024x770, 425K)

SUPER DAM

SUPER DAM TIME

Attached: super dam.jpg (1024x683, 138K)

Attached: SUPER DUPER DAMN.jpg (2400x1347, 317K)

Based Zion going it solo

The numbers dont lie, its a bold move cotton lets see how it plays out.

Name me one reasone this isnt a plausible damn and naval route all we need to do is clear out some swamp land and we can make travel from east to west coast so much easier.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 12.33.25 AM.png (259x167, 102K)

Take all the resources you would need to mine and start building a space pyramid with them...its and idea

>concurs

There's nothing on the Hudson bay worth sending a boat to.

It would be the biggest act of human labor of all time but id be down to help.

Wed also have to decimate the atmosphere in order to make sure the new rivers do not freeze.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 12.47.38 AM.png (692x328, 475K)

Its 420, forgive my celebrating impacting my chan-usage.

>bc not with alberta
any animosity between the two provinces is forced as fuck, it's all just politicians being politicians with each other and the vacouver hippies bitching and moaning about oil pollution

At least it isn't a boring thread eh

Is anyone actually using this? Be cool to finally rebuild the nations. The boomers kinda slept on supporting the economy and now the fallouts reaching peak.

Attached: 300px-Lunch_atop_a_Skyscraper.jpg (300x232, 24K)