OooooOOOOOOoooooohh

>oooooOOOOOOoooooohh....
Coldplay, the Scientist, on xfm 104.9. I'm Ricky Gervais, with me is Stephen Merchant (hello), and of course our producer Karl Pilkington. (a'ite) so Karl, what have we got planned for this week's xfm thread

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWORG9U4new
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z_qevNDbIA
youtube.com/watch?v=J67oavczOU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christ, De Berg!

>... you don't like chinese food? is that your concern, Karl?
one of Steve's funniest moments

Whats everone's favourite series?

2>1>two - for me is the best, it's the longest and Karl really hits his stride with features, he still enjoys it, best features, monkey news and knob news - all the classic stuff comes from this series

one - is really good because it's quite crap and charming, nice to hear Karl becoming friends with them over the weeks, goes from not talking in the first episodes to one of the gang by the end, some great moments. Nice to sort of see the rise of Gervais too, talking about corporate gigs and stuff - no one knows who Steve is yet either.

three - is pretty good, Karl obviously doesn't want to be there by this point though, and him and Steve don't even seem to be friends any more.

four - all over by now. Ricky too famous for it. Karl doesn't give a shit.

this never fails to make me laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=LWORG9U4new

My favourite monkey news
Did mushrooms the other night and couldn't breath because I laughing so much at this
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z_qevNDbIA

Karl's laughter just kills me I love it
>little gang

I watched Russel Brand’s video on Notre Dame and he mentioned a Rocky Gervais/Karl conversation where they discuss “save a baby or save the collected works of Shakespeare” but I can only find them discussing the concept of monkeys randomly typing Shakespeare. Any help?

i love how Steve realizes exactly what Karl is talking about but lets the conversation unfold because he knows it's going to be comedy gold.
>that just looks a mess
amazing

>so this little hairy fellow...
>ABSOLUTE DRIVEL PLAY A RECORD
>let him finish!

The Office > Extras >>>>>> After Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> David Brent movie

1 and 2 are perfect, it's hilarious hearing how the show goes from being a bit of corny humour between Rick and Steve and just becomes completely bizarre as Karl gets more involved. i still like 3 and 4 but 1+2 is the best, it's comedy gold

Not on any of the xfm shows I know that, but Pilkington produced Brand's 6Music shows so they're all mates. Maybe it happened off air

Can you imagine what people thought at the time actually listening to this live on air thinking they were getting a legit radio show. The thought of this makes it all the more funny. Especially when you consider how conflicted Ricky must have been; torn between destroying his reputation in broadcasting and wanting to spend time with his favourite idiot. I can understand why he got mad at times because his name was on the damn thing and sometimes the show was actual mayhem.

>those 5 seconds after each song when ricky did his 'real radio presenter' banter before it all fell apart and people thought 'what the fuck?"

Hickory dickory dock, some lads just wrote a song called clocks- Coldplay there, with Clocks - right now it's time for knob news - alri' so there was this bloke not 'appy with 'is tackle...

this is my favorite intro youtube.com/watch?v=J67oavczOU8

'air of a chinaman

Why didn't they look both ways?

How many XFM episodes are there? There's a playlist on YouTube with about 95 videos, is that all? I always assumed there was way more, since it was a radio show.

Man alive...

Superior in every way

Attached: adam and joe.jpg (480x360, 15K)

little monkey fella

>I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE, TO COME BACK AROUND

>Feeder.. Come Back Around, on XFM 104.9. I'm Ricky Gervais, with me.. Stephen Merchant
>Hello
>And the little bald manc twat.. Karl Pilkington
>A'right

MANMOTH?!?

are these online somewhere so I can stream them? I used to have all the mp3s, but that's too much space on a drive...