Child’s Play Remake

Yay or nay?

Attached: E41A82A6-B30A-4F72-B4A9-E86FCBF35DD4.jpg (1800x2657, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3j24DWqv9Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=3lyx7UsMqmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard nay

It's actually spelled "yea"

May, but probably nay.

YOU LITTLE SHIT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE? IT'S TOO LATE! I'VE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME IN THIS BODY. I'M FUCKING TRAPPED IN HERE!

It's gonna suck hard

no Brad Dourif, no Chucky

>original had a six year old actor playing a terrified six year old
>remake has a 14 year old playing a 12 year old

>original had a mixture of animatronic, little kid in mask, and a real doll
>remake has a cgi doll and a real doll

The new "Remake" basically just race swaps the original characters. There will even be a few black Good Guy dolls in the new remake.

It's basically Child's Play (1988) + Diversity = Better

Attached: chucky-returns-in-first-child-s-play-remake-trailer__478052.jpg (1363x532, 196K)

>and a real doll
I'd watch a Chucky movie with a realdoll

Why a remake? Didn't the fans like those straight-to-video sequels from the last few years?

Also nu-Chucky doesn't come to life with the help of Voodoo magic. Basically, some fat incel who lives in his moms basement hacks the dolls computer chip, and makes it do bad things. The doll eventually goes haywire, turns on the fat middle aged white loser, and kills him.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1210x814, 47K)

Mark Hamill as Chucky would be cool if he was still a serial killer possessing the doll. Although that's implying the twist is that the doll is still possessed by Charles Lee Ray who now controls an army of Chucky's like in the last of the old movies via the internet.
Also fuck them for not keeping Brad Dourif. I hope the new miniseries blows this trash out of the water.

>Mark Hamill as Chucky would be cool
There can only be one!

Attached: bd.jpg (1297x1019, 79K)

Dude should have had sex instead of playing with dolls.

LOOK! ANOTHER REMAKE OF A MOVIE FROM THE 80S!

Great Hollywood! Something fresh!

I dont think theres been a single good remake in the past decade

Can't be as bad as this....
can it?

Attached: diversityis(((their)))strength.jpg (1301x1000, 115K)

Magic is basically dead, even in horror
Everything has to be a techno nightmare

Theres a major 80s nostalgia market for some reason. Is Gen X finally realizing that they're old?

So some shit as in Ghostbusters 2016. A problematic fat white incel turns out to be the bad guy.

Attached: in.jpg (1057x2457, 438K)

I only say that because at least he's voiced Chucky in parodies before and is actually a decent VA. Regardless I'm not paying to see this movie as long as the Chucky series on SciFi still happens.

No was completely wrong about that happens. A Chinese factory worker commits seppuku after removing the safety perimeters from the doll.

Nay for writing in teenage Andy with the fucking Loser's Club and hiring a Dourif soundalike when the guy could reprise it himself.
Child's Play was scary because it was about a little boy trying to warn people his doll was alive and they thought he was insane and commiting murder himself. Chucky was a popular verbal slasher because of Dourif. Way to fuck up.

>Chucky is now a robot or whatever controlled with a smartapp
Like take out the batteries nigger. So fucking lame.

Attached: file.png (250x241, 74K)

>should have had sex instead of playing with dolls.
Translation ..
>should have raped someone instead of playing with dolls.

Attached: Child Play 3 [1991] - new movie releases on dvdtumblr_mbdktdEhTS1qf58wwo1_500a.jpg (1300x730, 216K)

that’s a pretty good concept actually. stew on that idea for the next couple days and see what you can come up with.

Hollywood is just 90% a company and 10% art.

They think: "hey! what movie can we take back so we cash i nthe nostalgia at least in a remake or something" what movie can give use money? Chucky? Ok, let's do it."

Next will be Matrix or Back to the Future.

More TLOTR is coming with that series... WHY EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A FUCKING FRANCHISE?

I want single movies. One simple story in a single movie and it ends there, not more movies. Or a trilogy with three acts of a same story and it ends there, period, no more. It is what it is. Good or bad, but the story is ended.

No ramakes, no reboots, no more sequels or prequels.

A fucking story, in one movie or three, but a fucking story since the beginning to the end. And it ends there, period.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why I'm a fucking nobody and thinks this and is so common sense that nobody thinks the same.

This. I love Mark, but this isn't his character.

Please be fake
That sounds completely retarded, why try and keep his shit a secret? Charles isn't a thing anymore and doesn't need to possess Andy's body.
Why not kill Andy the first night he sleeps with him and his mom right after that.
The voodoo shit made it

I feel like they don't really capitalize on the Chucky character enough. Cult of Chucky was a decent movie, but it's shitty how he's barely in it. I kind of like Bride of Chucky more because it focuses so much more on him. Same with Seed.

>replacing based brad dourif with a dead Jedi

At least it’s different from the original, that’s all the praise I can give it

>just think Chucky's gonna be a bro!

Attached: 1.webm (640x480, 883K)

Agreed

>Chucky is now a robot or whatever controlled with a smartapp

The new trailer also shows that Chuckys face will be animated with cheap looking CGI.

Fuck this gay earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=3j24DWqv9Fw

Attached: Child-s-Play-childs-play-22633760-2560-1702.jpg (615x615, 101K)

This. The voodoo shit was always retarded but it was the bandage holding the premise together.

>Chuckys face will be animated with cheap looking CGI

Attached: vs.jpg (2164x1332, 550K)

My god that fucking face

Fucckkk a Matrix remake will be garbage and ironically bluepilled

>You stupid bitch! You filthy slut! I'll teach you to fuck with me!

youtube.com/watch?v=3lyx7UsMqmc

Why is nuChucky is so smug?

What a good short film, thanks for sharing this my man.