You guys need to know something

You guys need to know something.
Disney knows how to monetize you.
Disney is playing you like a fiddle.
Disney is making movies like this because of *you guys*. They're not trying to placate SJWs. Nobody in Hollywood gives a fuck about SJWs. They only say they do, so they can get a rise out of *you*. Because, at the end of the day, nobody, Disney least of all, actually gives a fuck about the skin color or the gender of their stars. They care about money. They care about filling seats. Which means they care about advertising and spreading word-of-mouth, and literally nobody spreads word faster through the internet than angry racist internet trolls.

They don't make these movies and then defend them with "If you don't like it you're racist/sexist"
They make them *because* you're racist/sexist. Because when they get a rise out of you, not only do you give them more publicity than they could ever possibly pay for, *you* make these movies immune to criticism because you have a way of flooding the conversation with racist/sexist vitrol that makes it impossible for anyone with legitimate grievences to be taken seriously.

You don't have to take my word for it; recall all the top "controversies" surrounding Disney movies over the last five years. Now look up a list of the most profitable Disney properties over that same time. Notice how it's a straight one-to-one list. Notice how the most successful Star Wars movie stars a blank-slate Mary-Sue and least successful Star Wars movie stars a straight white guy in a masculine role. You don't think Disney's marketing department isn't taking notes? Laura Durn's pink hair is a studio mandated DIRECT RESPONSE to the Rey-is-a-Mary-sue controversy. Again, not because of some hooey about female empowerment, but because they know a bunch of assholes on the internet will make endless youtube videos about it. That's it.

You made popular culture what it is today. Not Disney. Not the SJWs. Not the Jews.
You.

Attached: tw5pvtjutquxflfgpjm8.jpg (750x445, 45K)

I don't think Yea Forums crying is that relevant and powerful. But you're right that the crying is certainly not hindering them at all. Still, the majority of the people that autistically screech at this shit know deep down that they aren't rising up against SJW oppression or whatever. They know they're full of shit and that Disney is laughing away to the bank. But as long as they get even just a few minutes playing the narrative of the hero fighting back against the corrupt system, it's all worth it.

Why don't I ever get invited to these grand Yea Forums invasions of other websites where we cry out against the sjws? It couldn't be that they never happen? If Yea Forums's racism and complaints were only ever posted on Yea Forums, than wouldn't that make OP a giant tool who wasted an hour to post a giant diatribe?

Where the fuck did I say this was limited only to Yea Forums?
You guys don't honestly think that the people who post here don't post anywhere else, do you?
Or that the people who read this site can't read any others?

>s-stop criticizing movies, that's what they want!
nope, sorry shill

You honestly think that Disney is choosing movies solely on pissing off a niche political group. You aren't literally retarded, are you?

>You guys don't honestly think that the people who post here don't post anywhere else, do you?

Oh poor sweet summer child.

No, I'm not saying that.
Criticize. Criticize to your hearts' content.
Just...make sure it's actual criticism.

>niche

You ever notice how the the group's size can fluctuate depending on circumstances?

Like, if Brie Larson is Captain Marvel, well, then we all come out of the fucking woodwork, pitchforks in hand! We are the majority! Get woke, go broke!
But if if someone suggests your rhetoric is flawed or directly harming your cause in some way, well then chill out bro! It's only three guys on an anonymous Taiwanese Cave Painting board!

The only time I ever went to Theater in the past 10 years was to watch Ghostbusters 2016
Ever since, I just get movies on Redbox. I'm not really excited to see the new movies.
I'm still working my energy and interest up to rent Deadpool 2

Attached: Cava6CL.jpg (480x270, 59K)

>implying I've paid to be entertained in the last 15 years

Attached: 1345147268457.png (581x692, 295K)

nobody does anything because of Yea Forums, really. normies have no fucking clue this place exists, and the kind of dialogue that takes place here wouldn't even be comprehensible to them out of context.

Stupid fucking incels

>normies have no fucking clue this place exists
If you honestly believe this, you're deluded. And probably underage.

And "normies" don't have to come here. The internet is a flat circle. All the content just circling the same sites, Yea Forums, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube, back to Yea Forums, over and over and over and over again. How many screenshots of twitter posts do you see on the front page every day? How many youtube posts? Not everyone has to visit every site, but enough people visit here, and enough of those people visit and post on other sites to keep the same conversations, the same content churning through the same cycles.

While I do agree with
>Not the SJWs. Not the Jews.
I have to remind you that corporations chase money.
If they really wanted to make a turbo sjw film, things would be a lot worse.
What drives the industry is money.
>normies have no fucking clue this place exists
>the hacker 4 chan
I have to disagree.
Normies either stay away due to the "stigma" or lurk until they turn into one of us.
As for the OGs, they've either left to other boards or have left these kind of sites all together if not, they are still putting up with the newfags and indoctrinating them.

Attached: it's you.gif (250x333, 1.1M)

Pretty much.
They knew female/minority heroes were a potencial unexplored gold mine and now they also know they can count on the retarded incels and racists to reinforce every movie profits from now on.

The more they cry the better the results are. It's hilarious really.

The on,y problem with your gay theory is that people who hate Disney and the Sjw shit don't go and pay them money and don't watch the films. MCU is popular because of the actors/characters and its going to die out now that it's going full SJW. Notice Star wars has been a failure for Disney, the only one that was remotely successful was TFA and most people now realize it actually sucks.

>all Yea Forums posts are the same person
Interesting perspective

have sex!

I'm so sick of this meme. There are like 50 actors everyone knows and 15 directors in a country with millions of actors and tens of thousands of directors. It's the deep state idiot. They don't care about making money. They already have endless streams of money. they have retarded amounts that would make a normal persons body crumble to dust as their minds collapsed into madness. stop pushing this fake meme. the elites push whatever agenda they want. WANT PROOF? If they really were just trying to be controversial for the sake of profit and didn't give a shit about anything why aren't they doing something totally insane and making some hitler-like character in a good light. That would really drive up the controversy. Oh wait. It's ALWAYS leftist propaganda. hmmmm...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

This guy gets it

i was the jew all along...

woah

>Black Panther was shilled by the CIA
>Captain Marvel was shilled by the DoD
Stop funding Military Industrial Cinema.

That makes zero fucking sense.

Attached: 1491352311947.gif (500x482, 3.23M)

>Just...make sure it's actual criticism.
>implying that's ever good enough either
The idiots will just bust out the box office numbers as if that's a sign of a quality film.

You have so little idea what you're talking about it's hilarious. This is why this shit works on you. Because your world is tiny, and everything in it is trying to attack you.

>If they really were just trying to be controversial for the sake of profit and didn't give a shit about anything why aren't they doing something totally insane and making some hitler-like character in a good light.
Because having a lot of money doesn't mean they're immortal. Companies with shit-tons of money go belly-up all the time. Controversy for its own sake doesn't do anything good for a company like Disney. It's gotta be *targeted* controversy.
The thing is, Black Panther isn't controversial. Laura Durn's pink hair isn't controversial. Brie Larson being pro-feminism isn't a controversy. Not really. It only is if you're already in that mindset. As far as Disney is concerned, it's a happy accident that the group of people in that mindset all happen to be straight white, perpetually victimized males who spend a lot of time on the internet. Y'know, incels. The alt-right. Those people.

How much of the traffic on Yea Forums is made up of people being paid to be here?

>The only problem with your gay theory is that people who hate Disney and the Sjw shit don't go and pay them money and don't watch the films.

That's demonstrably false, for one thing.
For another, even if they don't, that group is so vocal, they can get their energy and message out to someone who wouldn't see that movie or know of its existence, filling their seat by proxy

Attached: hvP-fD-BEsnPJPOe071rlzc06iOcFqTtCEs9y0PBvTQ.png?width=1001&auto=webp&s=68da426b7be6dd43be1eb (1001x768, 564K)

Not a lot. Maybe some, but it's a number approaching zero.
They don't have to pay. That's the beauty of it.

I mean, there was a thinly veiled "Fuck Israel" thread earlier and I could swear that there were at least 2 honest to god JIDF guys. Their posts seemed really similar to the hidden camera footage in The Lobby.

except that those fabricated controversies always occur before Yea Forums or even Yea Forums has a saying about it

No I don't. This is a niche group. We're still going to shit on these movies. I don't care if it helps Disney, it's fun

Truer words have not been spoken. People don't seem to realize the rich are racist and regularly capitalize on racism. Just look at that last Gucci scandal.

what about this?

Attached: MV5BMTg3OTM4NTM4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI3NDc0OTE@._V1_[1].jpg (1010x1500, 514K)

wiig is a top tier qt :3

Thanks user, I think I needed to read that.

>>(You)

That's an interesting thought. Not saying the effect isn't happening, but I doubt the Mouse is that clever.

Sony trying to copy Disney and failing miserably. Business as usual.

Its not about Yea Forums specifically, there is a whole culture of people whose biggest kick in life is to get angry at SJWs, flanked by a couple of new right """"intellectuals"""" who figured out how to monetize that culture.

Is this a direct copy paste from a quartering video? Because it fucking reads like one