So what will happen to the MCU after Endgame...

So what will happen to the MCU after Endgame? Will it keep being just as popular or will public interest fade after Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk etc are done?

Attached: images(4).jpg (783x391, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juvX1SHqg1k&t=2m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're missing strange and antman in that picture

probably still, audience is braindead. i lost any hope that they'll stop eating these turds now too.

Phase 4 will do well but none of the movies will hit a billion (not even BP2) and they won't be event movies. Avengers 5, FF, and The X-Men will bring some hype back but not like Endgame or IW.

AVENGERS VS X-MEN will break box office records.

Post Endgame MCU is looking like an unmitigated disaster. Especially with the Vacuum Larson being its new figure head. The only movies worth watching will be Dr. Strange 2 and Black Widows solo flick. All the others is SJW trash.

Phase 4 movies possible:
Spiderman 2
Black Widow
The Eternals
Black Panther 2
Shang-Chi
GOTG 3
Doctor Strange 2

I feel like they're gonna get rid of her.
I know I know. Sounds insane but she's been a disaster this promotional tour.

Plus Disney+ announced 3 new marvel shows:
WandaVision
The Falcon and Winter Soldier
Loki

>antman 3
Probably won't happen

Why not?
Wasp spinoff will definitely happen

>Shazam gets a spin off and sequel confirmed
>Disney has to find some way to fill out Brie's contract despite making a billion

Those standalone DC movies are gonna be good. Let these retards keep the extended universe meme.

disney isn't in the business to throw money away

Ant Man movies make money though
He'll be even more popular after endgame where gets inside thanos' butthole

If only that were true. Nobody wants to do press with her. But aside from that, the normies and SJW will still flock to see her in the Captain Mediocre sequel. It won't do as well as the first because it won't be riding on the coattails of the endgame. But for the foreseeable future, that self-centered brat is here to stay. It'll take a lot to release someone like her from their contract. She has to say flat out that she hates white people and she wishes she was born black. Like we all know that's what she really thinks anyway

Why would it? They have a lot of sequels coming up to movies that didn't involve those characters and they did great. That alone will take 3 years or more.
Then after their current plans are done with they can start fresh with the X-Men. I imagine around 2024.

The x-men will rise again. We're gonna get the a full blown arc of diverse mutants vs the friends of humanity who are gonna be nothing but an analogy to neo Nazi incelzzzz
As they always were tbqh

I really REALLY hope the profits start to die down and capeshit dies, but I don't think that's gonna happen. Marvel drones will keep flocking to whatever has their favorite logo on it, and especially now that it's moving towards a "women and PoC are the face of the franchise" approach, which is tailor made for the Marvel audience.

I'm pretty sure Boomer Thor is getting a movie.

Attached: 1555378908567.png (469x488, 245K)

The heroes with the two biggest origin movies are leading it so it'll be just fine.

Attached: cb.jpg (1000x704, 161K)

How inflated do you think that billion dollar box office figure is?
I don't mind as long as they do X Men right. Fox version was absolute dogshit - every fucking movie except Logan.
They own Fantastic Four too now right? Eternals+Guardians+Fant4stic+X Men+Daredevil/Cage/Jones/Iron Fist
Lot of crossover potential.
What the fuck is this
I don't mind more BP, but CM is just too bland and unlikeable for me.

Pic related.

Attached: 1499607209872.jpg (1680x1680, 962K)

What the fuck, now Thor is Aquaman?

WOKE AS FUCK

A bright future for Marvel, indeed.

Sad part is, this is what most people want. So be it.
This is partly because it's mainstream. Women become interested and fans of anything that's mainstream, because all they really want is social capital. Since they're ok with this and nu-wars, it will continue to sell.

>she's been a disaster this promotional tour.
Imagine being so deep in the incel bubble you believe this.
youtube.com/watch?v=juvX1SHqg1k&t=2m5s

>Wanda, Vision, Falcon and Winter Soldier was part of the old guard
>gets shoved into streaming shit while captain manvers is set to replace RDJ Tony
>Black Widow gets a movie after 23 films
What kind of injustice is this?

As long as we see more of Scarlett johansson I dont care

Attached: C937XMFWsAABaVo.jpg (1102x811, 228K)

Probably not 2 bee honest

4 minutes of Endgame leaked a few days ago. Thor kills Thanos at the start. Except Thanos already destroyed the stones before the Avengers got to his farm planet. Main story takes place years later when the Avengers decide to use time travel to get the stones to reverse the snap. Meanwhile, Thor has spent his time ruling in New Asgard getting drunk and he grew out his hair and beard. Bruce and the Hulk are one person now with Bruce being in control of the Hulk. The Avengers fight pre-snap Thanos at the end with Captain America wielding his shield and Mjölnir at the same time.

>we want the AquaChad audience

Hydra Captain America would be based if they played it completely straight, unfortunately it's too unsanitized to make it to the MCU

Reminder : only incels went to see captain marvel

Honestly, Transformers made over a billion. That don't mean shit. But SJW is acting like its the second coming.

her lips always look weird like shes tensing the muscles constantly

>BRAAAAAAAP
*SNIIIFFFFFF* god imagine how it would smell wrapped up in that tight leather

I bet you that pussy is nice tight and wet.

Bringing Miles in would be good.
FalCaptan was good, especially since it's not like other people haven't been Captain America before.

Jane Foster as Thor was an unmitigated disaster though.

>still having a flat ass in high heels
pathetic

Thor is leaving

All the good heroes are leaving actually
I hope the MCU dies now