How the FUCK did he never die? There were at least 5 times alone where Tony should've killed him

How the FUCK did he never die? There were at least 5 times alone where Tony should've killed him.

Attached: artie.jpg (300x168, 6K)

not easy to find good cooks with big titted wifes.

it’s a tv show

Don't spoil it for me assholes

artie did nothing wrong

Who do you think feeds that fat fuck the 5k calories of linguine required to keep him at that weight and NOT bankrupt the entire family? That smug son of a bitch.

he's a self-insert of David Chase, why would he die.

Artie was like one or two people Tony could be himself around, and who knew not to gossip about Tony.

For TV reasons, he was kept around to give Tony a more human/humorous shine.

Because he was Tony's only relationship with his old life

the fight scene with him and the french fuck was hilarious

It's nearly a 20 year old show you faggot get off your ass and watch it. You have no right to bitch about spoilers at this point.

Attached: 1553913843426.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Stick around bitch I'll spoil some more of it for you gaylord.

Attached: 1537512021605.jpg (380x354, 26K)

tony dies

Some people on this website aren't even 20. Don't spoil stuff that people maybe just haven't gotten to yet.

Kill yourself faggot cocksucker, zoomers shouldn't even bother with the sopranos.

those people are human garbage who should all be executed

Sil kills aide, tony kill chris

I've already seen the show, but many people haven't. I want other people to enjoy the show like I did. It's not anyone's fault if they're young.

90s born queers and zoomers arent real people. Dumb fuck.

>I want to watch The Sopranos
>Spoilers would hurt my fragile psyche
>I know I'll browse Yea Forums
Fucking retards

So use your under developed brain and don't go into a thread about a 20 year old show you don't want to see spoilers for numbnuts.

Underage faggot detected

>you should've seen literally every movie and tv show before going onto the internet

Says the faggot millennial

zoomers were a mistake

We're called gen y kiddo

The cobwebs have been lifted...

Before seeking out discussion regarding those shows and crying about getting spoiled, yes.

You can't help it if you go onto Yea Forums and see a spoiler.

Tony kills Christopher btw

He was Tony's only real friend other than Silvio

His is the craziest mother fucker in real life and they were afraid to write him off the show.

Tony dies at the end

Tony always had a softspot for weak ones.

MEATBALLS

To HELP
ME

YOU FUCKIN BENT PSYCHO

You can avoid threads about things you fear getting spoiled reddit nigger.

If I go onto Yea Forums and the thread up top tells about a character getting killed, that's unavoidable.

maybe you should just stay on reddit.

Tony dies and Rhodey takes over as Iron Man

Literally kill yourself. You are a worthless person if your only response to someone not wanting to be spoiled is mockery.

Yea Forums was always a place of discussion and conversation about shit youre not going to get elsewhere as well as people acting like utter faggots just because they can. It's part of the culture. Cotton wool wrapped zoomers have hundreds of other sites to discuss media with no chance of being spoiled. Dont expect things here to change for you.

1) childhood friends, they knew each other's mothers also, that's a big deal for the wops
2) that animal blundetto
3) cops investigate the deaths of squares with more intensity than "the trash taking out the trash"
4) he was an interior decorator and killed 19 Czechoslovakians
5) artie never touched "the life" so he's off limits, that's also a big deal to wops
6) it was the medication
7) tony blew fat loads into artie's wife when she was young
8) nobody's got aids

>5) artie never touched "the life" so he's off limits, that's also a big deal to wops

chris and paulie kill some waiter for literally no reason lmao

you're not wrong but that was more of an accident as opposed to premeditated murder of a community member.

Young people today legitimately think Seinfeld is "problematic" and tasteless. How the fuck do you think they'll enjoy The Sopranos?

he was never a real threat to him