What did Pete Davidson mean by this?

What did Pete Davidson mean by this?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-15-at-10.20.13-AM.png (915x601, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brPWhWXBY3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hopefully he an hero's on SNL

He is giving up his fight against AIDS.

he wanted to fuck with Arianna who rushed to the studio right away then he turned her away and went on stage like nothing happened lol the madman

Attached: don't react.webm (1280x720, 901K)

lmao is he a teenage girl?

He has BPD, a mental illness that makes you a needy weirdo who threatens to kill yourself a few times a year. I.e the most pathetic disease ever

Who?
Literally

When he first saw a black cock, he could never forget about it, he could never leave it behind himself. From that day on, suicide became his mission.

Why does she look like a coffee bean?

Attached: coffeebeanman.jpg (1227x1600, 116K)

I tell my mom and dad I’m gonna kill myself every few months just to rile sh*t up

>fucks hot bitches and still wants to kill himself

Attached: 1549044617068.jpg (593x936, 105K)

Based

big if true

>remember I told you so

100% doing it for attention

>be rich Hollywood celebrity
>have all the privilege money can buy
>be invited to events exclusive only to the most high profile social elites
>date women miles outside of your league
>STILL depressed and suicidal

I just don't get it, bros.

>be open to open relationships
That's the secret user.
The women he fucks are all vaginal sewers,
and his depression comes from a realization that he leads a life of cuckery where his ability to trust a woman to have a real relationship with is completely erased.

>Arianna Grande
>hot

Attached: 1535432148228.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

Literally drugs, just look at him, none of those things can help if you're popping pills or banging coke daily

I hope the mutt mongrel does his suicide on camera.

Attached: 6.webm (478x360, 437K)

>posts this as if this isn't from a few months ago
What did OP mean by this?

People with borderline generally don't have legitimate suicidal ideation. They literally just use it as a lot chip to get people to like them. It's fucked up.

*Leverage chip

and yet, there are poor people all around the world in rural backwaters who are genuinely contented with their families and communities. I think happiness is all about relationships with other people. It's about how spiritually fulfilled you are, emotionally, with those around you and the experiences you share. We are social creatures after all, and we are animals just like monkeys and lions and zebras, all this window dressing we call civilisation clouds the very simple reality of our nature

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Notre-Dame-de-Paris-поджог-не-видно-нихера-Собор-Парижской-Бого (600x338, 735K)

DAMAGED

Internal fulfillment is demonstrably much more important than external fulfillment. It's the reason why things like meaningful work and flexible hours are better predictors of productivity in jobs than higher wages.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT AND EVERY CHILD NIGGER BITCH IN THIS THREAD! FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!! GO BACK TO TWATTER OR WHATEVER SEPTIC TANK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM!!!! FUCK THIS DUMB, UGLY RETARDED KIKE! AND FUCK THE STUPID NIGNOG CHILLINS THAT KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM! G O S O M E W H E R E E L S E!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: tumblr_p38bgaAUip1tp760po10_500.gif (447x415, 167K)

I have no mom and dad to scare with my suicidal tendencies which is why i will be successful in pulling it off.

Nice cut LMAO

What an unappreciative, emotionally abusive cunt. I wouldn't mind him leaving this earth one bit, if he's being a martyr like that.

How many of his ancestors over the years have died fighting for their lives to give him a position in society like that?

>Hang in there Pete

someone really needs to tell him that he is really a woman on the inside and transitioning will solve all his problems.

this tweet was worth fucking Kate Beckinsale

he still hasn't come to terms with his mental illness like a lot of depressed people
the real truth to it is no matter what you do, that hole inside you will not be filled by anything
you could even be in a loving relationship and it would subside the negative feelings for the honeymoon phase but eventually that emptiness will rear its ugly head
the first step is accepting that the feeling will not magically go away and going from there
eventually you will get to the point where you can manage it

bpd isn't real so shut up?

you forgot to suffix that with !!!!!!FACT!!!!

What is this?

It's obviously a venerable Muslim doing the right thing and lighting up a church of pedolicism.

he banged kate beckinsale
what else is there to do ? answer honestly

what a fucking faggot. Ugly shit fuck should've overdosed by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=brPWhWXBY3w

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (855x777, 80K)

nicely put user, and very true it seems

I hope he's okay. He was always my favourite doctor.

wasn't he only famous for mocking Trump? hope he kills himself tbqh

>be Kate Beckinsale's sex toy
>commit die

Attached: something of a retard.jpg (921x640, 75K)

bipolar or borderline?

Borderline

Manic depressive disorder (bipolar), on the other hand, is generally a pretty based disease

Zbigniew do electrics tak

sOURCE

she's like 50, sounds pretty gross. can you blame him?

PLEASE AN HERO PLEASE AN HERO PLEASE AN HERO PLEASE AN HERO PLEASE AN HERO PLEASE AN HERO

Literally who?