Changing the Game trailer

jwpsrv-vh.akamaihd.net/i/content/conversions/ZyE4iJkc/videos/JZRyc0BR-20076356.mp4/index_0_av.m3u8?hdnts=exp=1555761113~acl=*/JZRyc0BR-20076356.mp4/*~hmac=0ab6959fdff914c75daab0ed35085358d76ce6c240e6e7e6076031e91a05566f

>Another hurdle for trans rights could quite literally be the track and field hurdle. Transgender student athletes are put in the spotlight in the forthcoming documentary “Changing the Game,” set to premiere at 2019 Tribeca Film Festival. Variety has the world premiere of the doc’s first teaser trailer, which gives an in-depth look into the young athletes’ inspiring stories.

>The doc is centered around the story of Mack Beggs, an athlete who made headlines when he became the Texas state champion in the girls’ wrestling championship, twice. “I am a man,” Beggs says in the trailer. “I don’t want to wrestle females — all I’ve ever wanted to do was wrestle men.”

>But “Changing the Game” also focuses on two other trans athletes, Andraya, a track star in Connecticut and Sarah, a skier and teen policymaker in New Hampshire. Michael Barnett, the Emmy-Award winning director at the film’s helm, tied each of the athlete’s divergent tales of discrimination into a cohesive plea for acceptance.

Attached: mack beggs the weak should fear the strong.jpg (1200x618, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/329699893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Woman on steroids wins wrestling competition and therefore thinks she's a man. More clown news after the dilating break.

Transsexuals are the future of women's sports. You can't refute this.

The male lead trans movement uses women (transmen) to push through laws that will benefit men (transwomen). Bathroom bills (Gavin Grimm) and sports (Mack Beggs) - transmen are useful puppets of this male movement that desires to remove women's rights.

So less voting rights for biological women?

>“I am a man,” Beggs says in the trailer. “I don’t want to wrestle females — all I’ve ever wanted to do was wrestle men.”
She won't be saying that when she gets her ass kicked. The most dominant female wrestler won't even make a dent at the bottom rankings of male wrestlers.

The fuck kind of link is that? Post youtube link pls

Attached: 1548700014976.jpg (671x708, 117K)

Nevermind

vimeo.com/329699893

Women deserve to get dabbed on by trannies.

>that desires to remove women's rights.
Good. Get fucked in the bed you made.

I hope your mommy gets raped by a tranny in the womens changing rooms.

>Discrimination
Wrestling is the worst fucking sport to participate in as a ftm trans, second only to MMA.

Let's say all the other wrestlers are cool with it. They don't mind her being on the team and her opponents are fine with it. She is going to get brutalized on the mat especially in fucking Texas.

That or the guys feel uncomfortable manhandling a person they view as a girl and just forfeit.

>especially in fucking Texas
lol Texas is one of the most cucked states in the country.

the weak should fear the strong..

Attached: 1545626399923.jpg (2304x2880, 462K)

I want to cum inside that... jew? I don't know what girl who isn't a genetic dead end is.

I didn't know trannies were based

god this picture is so hot
Look at the despair in her eyes, her young tight body stretched and helpless

Nothing makes me happier than seeing hardworking women getting fucked up the ass by the same social cancer they've been egging on to fuck men over with. Gets me hard as diamond

Insecure men love to "punish" women for having autonomy because they're sexually and emotionally insecure.

Maybe next time those autonomous women won't vote to subvert their own healthy, functional society. They will.

And it was autonomous women that voted to give them rights :^)

they can push this agenda all they want, make documentaries and shit
they will have events where trans ppl will compete, collage stuff and minor shitty organizations
but elite sports where women earn a lot money like tennis, volleyball, soccer etc. they will never be allowed to compete

so don't get worked up reading this anons, it'll be fine. who cares about collage wrestling?

>who cares about collage
Not you, obviously

yes but let's say you have those collenge sports and your professional track and field career starts afterwards. trans faggots will never compete post collage professionally, other women will
so who cares if the got fucked by a trans in collage, they will continue in sports like it never happened

also, this is america, rest of the world will never push this shit. maybe UK also, but not sure

>inspiring stories

Attached: 30DC060D-D2D5-492C-836C-21858D0F656A.jpg (1178x1390, 134K)

I find this stuff pretty inspirational. Am pretty close to taking some sort of action at this point

>action
40%

Women's sports are irrelevant anyways and even tons of steroids won't get them strong enough to compete with top tier male athletes, so fuck it.

Remember women, you asked for this.

Attached: transgender athletes 1.jpg (750x894, 221K)

>that expression
unf

Attached: transgender.png (798x648, 543K)

I love hoe the photo annotation of Gabrielle Ludwig in the handball team doesn’t even bother to attempt to point out which one they are. “See this group of young college girls? See the person 30 years older, 1 foot taller, and twice as jacked as the rest of them? Yeah... work it out for yourself mate.”

Thanks OP, might give this a watch.

Attached: 0_2IMsAt_imCEMI0oj.png (1369x694, 996K)

I hope this tranny shit ends up in the legalization of steroid use in sports somehow

in that case, based trannies.

>trans faggots will never compete post collage professionally, other women will
Rachel McKinnon

The japanese have the right idea, women shouldn't even be allowed to step on the arena

Attached: 54446631_644240406036355_7640047632547879436_n.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

Nah, just liberal cuck strongholds like Austin

>being this much of a brainlet
trans rights activism sprung out of the gay rights movement, not feminism

I wanna fuck a teenage pre-op tranny so fucking bad bros

Which will become the norm as more Calishits flee from California to spread the same policies that lead to the problems they're escaping. Texas, Oregon, fucking everywhere and they'll never stop.

I think that user meant action as in the semi auto variety

based TERF, the most transphobic place on the internet is the "gender critical" reddit page. It's all dykes that hate men so much they want mtf trannies gassed

Lies
They're the only sane feminist group
half sane.

MASS action

This is indeed the future women chose.

It's what happens when you let emotions trump logic.

Guess what sex #1 and #2 are?

Attached: trans-women-1st-and-2nd.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

>teen policymaker

>teen policy maker
everyone here in NH knows someone in the state senate, that shit isn't an accomplishment

Attached: bwdf3tf3ykd21.jpg (736x701, 102K)

this is.... depressing actually
to someone who has a daughter
this is shitting on women
and these people who decide to go with it enable it

but FOR WHAT? for a tap on shoulder ''you're a nice person''
what % are trans? 0,01%?

Californians really are a fucking plague.

This is very disheartening. Imagine being a mother or a father or a sibling, so proud of your daughter and you're sitting in the stands. She's trained so hard and is so passionate about running. Maybe she'll get a medal, maybe she won't, all that matters is she's up there with the best of them and is going to give her all. Then she and all the other girls are left in the dust by two boys who shouldn't even be in the race.

Or imagine being one of the girls yourself. All the sacrifices you've made, time you've put in, etc. and it's fucking gone. You've been spit in the face.

>what % are trans? 0,01%?
Growing every year. And given the fact that they basically list the struggles of puberty as signs of gender dysphoria, a lot more each year.

Attached: D4NkLOMX4AI-V_M.jpg (1200x900, 134K)

Good. The unfairness they're experiencing will redpill them

I want to fuck that mutt so bad.

I'm hoping it goes the other way and causes a crackdown on performance enhancers.

>feelings of uncertainty/decreased gender dysphoria
It's a fucking symptom of gender dysphoria when you come to your senses? What kind of evil people are behind the push for this shit?

>trans
>rights

Jesus Christ, could that be any more vague.

Pharma companies fund all these trans groups. Essentially they use mentally ill men to fund this movement which will net them hundreds of millions a year for "male as a subscription service"/"female as a subscription service".
Tax payers pay for facial feminization surgery for these people.

Look at the size of this lad

lass, bigot

IT'S MA'AM

is this the guy who was playing australian rugby in a women division and broke one girls leg?

Based. Fuck liberals and fuck women.

Attached: 1452731091971.jpg (225x225, 7K)

yeah

Untrue. There are several female wrestlers who are already in the top 10 brackets in male wrestling.

hahaha holy shit this stuff is gold

Attached: 1345079955424.gif (250x230, 683K)

hot
pics?

why are all mtf trannies all into speedrunning and discord?
like I thought it was a meme but just look at twitter and reddit where these insane people meet

trannies are so fucking disgusting, how can we make this illegal?

I dug a little deeper and read some detrans stuff on reddit. Truly fucked up shit.

Attached: 1355445423022.jpg (208x199, 17K)

I hope the trances will destroy this circus with steroids and legalize them.

Attached: 1167536.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

> proud of your daughter

Attached: 145677334563.jpg (200x247, 13K)

surely there could be some sort of exhibition match where she could be allowed to wrestle a male, and find out that she's nothing.

women's athletics were always a joke
stick to gymnastics and dance related discipline, everything else men do better and people aren't interested
i don't see what's feminist about this desperate need to emulate men

>and people aren't interested
>sweaty girls are not interesting
You are gay

Imagine the glory if all fags, trannies and non straight "people" disappeared from the earth tomorrow. Imagine how fucking great everything would be again. Fucking glorious

there's a whole board for that here, and it's not Yea Forums

Huh?

All sports should be divided by skill brackets. Boy/girl divide is the lazy version of this

Git gud sluts.

But girls can still go for personal records, they just won't win the fanfare. It will humble them.

>teen policymaker in New Hampshire

WTF is a teen policymaker?

Wait isnt the whole point of becoming a trans athlete so that a giant man can participate in womens sports and completely dominate?

I'd love to get beat up by a woman.

Attached: mma.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

Someone that forces his beliefs onto easily influenced young people.