How will it happen?

How will it happen?

Attached: game-of-thrones-jaime-lannister.jpg (2048x1536, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFoCt1PxPCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bran pushes him out of a window. Then rapes him. It will be beautiful.

I haven't watched got since the Dawn season, should I delve back in?

what show this

He chokes Cersei but they fall out of a window to their deaths

fpbp

Attached: 1555722910399.png (314x325, 130K)

When do you think GoT stopped being worth watching, Season 2 or Season 3?

Lady Stoneheart cuts his throat, then she guts him, then she drops him out of the highest window.

Attached: 1526542137831.gif (500x401, 2.02M)

Jaime
The rape
The rape Jaime

Attached: bran.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Dany will execute him to further tyrions arc so he can betray her later for Jon.
Any sort of complicated character like Jaime is way too much for the writers of this show to handle, like baelish last season.

Everything after season 3 has been a steady decline.

Don't be a retarded contrarion
Seasons 3 and 4 weren't perfect but season 5 is where things became unwatchable

I hope Arya kills him because he’s Lannister scum.

Fan service dictates he dies fighting the Night King

he chokes cersei to death but the creators forget that he shouldn't have his right hand so they quickly try to cover it up by flipping the image but it looks shitty as fuck

literally the only likable character left.
What's wrong with this show?

Unironically this. Jaime will step in and fight the night king saving Jon
He will be killed in the process but his death let's Jon kill the night king. Arya will steal his face and she will kill Cersei.

Attached: 1030826.jpg (750x445, 71K)

i fucking hate arya so god damn much
She was always inssuferable but her disgusting goblin shape just makes me cringe these days

Why is he no longer blonde

Jamie's destiny has always been to kill Cersei and if they don't follow through on at least that little part I'll never forgive them

I don't watch this show, but from what I understand everything is building towards one character controlling the entire GoT world. Is that true? And, if so, there's no way in hell it's going to be a cishet white male, right?

>cripple raping anyone with a broken penis
smhtbhf

Do the white walkers have no chance? why is everyone ruling them out as killing everything??

Jon and Dany and the dragons die fighting the white walkers in a huge battle. Kingslayer stabs the Night King in the back as he's killing the last one of them. Azor Ahai gives control of Westeros to the will of the people.

>Democracy takes over

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 38K)

He plunges OathKeeper into Cersei and becomes Azor Ahai. He will be take the Iron throne and be known as Jaime the Good and Golden Hand

Nice ESL friend

Fuck.... this is LITERALLY what’s going to happen

>facepalm
>I killed the last king, I will die saving the new king

Fuck this show

Season 3 is the best season by far

Compared to whats likely gonna happen (Timetravelling Bran) this is fuckin golden.

pretty sure he either kills the night king or kills cersei
also lives

>I havent kept up with the most popular tv series of the generation but plz condense its 8 season arc into one sentence to confirm my political obsession
pathetic

Are you going to answer my questions or not?

He'll warg into Ghost and give him the ol' knoteroo

Your premise is incorrect and your assumption on the flawed premise is also incorrect, the two people closest to what you're getting at are white. Sorry it doesn;t help your persecution complex

Apart from the pseudo-psychology I appreciate the response. You gave me what I wanted to know. Thank you.

Characters like Arya wouldn't be so goddamn insufferable if they were kept in their place. But Hollywood cannot cast a woman without making her a fucking super hero/'intelligent'

Bran will tell him about how he warged into Cersei and felt him cum inside him 4 times

>final battle of humanity vs the dead
>Bran is warged into the past, being protected by Jaime and Brienne
>white walker stabs Brienne with her own sword, she lays on the ground dying
>cut to young Jaime kneeling, with Aerys Targaryean saying "In the name of the Warrior, I charge you to be brave..."
>Jaime kills the WW, and after a brief moment of grief, draws the sword from Brienne, now aflame
>cut to Aerys: "Do you swear to defend the innocent and the helpless, in the name of the Seven?" "I swear it"
>audio of Jaime and Brienne's parting plays as Jaime looks around
>"They say the best swords have names. Any ideas?"
>Night King appears and stares at Bran, his ultimate target
>"Oathkeeper."
>Jaime steps in between them, laughing somberly
>"Do you know what they call me?"
>as Azor Ahai walks toward the Night King, all that can be heard is a cacophony of voices from past seasons cursing:
>"Kingslayer.. Kingslayer! KINGSLAYER!"
>He takes on the Night King as a heroic version of Rains of Castamere plays

i think cercei will kill him first. she knows everything in that process has been true so far and the last one is little bro killing her, and she already is sending out bronn to kill him for being a traitor. i think he'll try to but she'll be one step ahead of him somehow

>Kings landing crumbles around two warriors
>Night King and Jaime Lannister stare each other down
>The Kingslayer rushes forward only to be countered by the Night King
>Night King laughs "Is that all you have, Kingslayer"
>"When i had my hand only three people in the seven kingdoms would have a chance against me and your not one them"
>Night King raises his arms and suddenly Jaime's hand regrows
>Night King smirks

>night king is lured into King's Landing
>faces Jaime in the Red Keep atop the Iron Throne with Cersei's body at his feet
>"one more king" he mutters before turning to Samwell
>"burn them all."
>King's Landing goes up in Wildfire

Too kino for the show

Cersei suggested making you watch seasons 4-7

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F551712%2F2f54e0ba-b71f-49cc-a83c-305563cbc0c8.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 127K)

Based, but unfortunately it is so based that you know there is no chance that's how it will go down in the show.

AZOR JAIME of course

Attached: 1555729593063.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

KINO WTF

thatd be kino if nk didnt speak

At a young age a Fortune Teller laid out Cersei's entire future in front of her, including that she would be killed by her younger brother.
She of course wrote off the fortune at the time but as time went on everything that was predicted came to pass she believed it.
This is one of the reasons she harbors so much paranoia over Tyrion as she believes the prophecy means him, but Jaime was born minutes after Cersei, making her technically older.

This was in the show also. I can't remember what season, some loli cersei was the first scene iirc

KINO
KINO
KINO

kino

Attached: 1554740272699.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Season 5 episode 1

I want this so badly

>tfw Yea Forums writes a better scene than dungeons and dragons ever will

Attached: tfw.jpg (1200x800, 260K)

>he takes on the Night King as a heroic version of Rains of Castamere plays
FUCK

Attached: 1553318433626.gif (500x281, 992K)

>Some random dude wrote a better ending than d and d and the fat fuck combined

Attached: 1555640607605.jpg (728x547, 17K)

K I N O

Attached: 1540519791717.png (257x362, 41K)

i like it

Attached: 1552364468067.jpg (273x366, 24K)

but can we go any deeper with symbolism

Attached: 030419wsjmagnerdingjordanpeele_960x540.jpg (960x540, 32K)

lads...
LADS...

Attached: 220px-Michael_Jordan_crying[1].jpg (220x293, 11K)

>"Do you know what they call me?"
>as Azor Ahai walks toward the Night King, all that can be heard is a cacophony of voices from past seasons cursing:

Attached: kisspng-facial-hair-jaime-lannister-5b1eb586cdc595.1481371015287392068429.jpg (900x680, 111K)

>this won't happen
>Jon will just beat the fucker

Attached: 1549417443839.jpg (612x260, 24K)

>mfw

Attached: throwmoney.jpg (1003x564, 66K)

>this will never happen

Attached: 84aa4d42b9d36d75a7048e9a1ecaec7b89f142b0_hq.jpg (1024x575, 31K)

Calm down nerd

Kino
Unfortunately, not what dabid & DABID is capable of. What's more likely
>battle of the lannister and golden company vs. the northern alliance
>jaime helping the northmen
>ends up facing bronn with tyrion's crossbow
>they start to fight, jaime obviously losing
>jaime takes a debilitating wound and has to retreat from the battle
>camera cuts from the battle after a while to jaime in an old abandoned inn, tending to his wounds
>a little girl starts talking from the shadows
>"a great man once said, 'i'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in here'"
>she stabs jaime in the back, and she gives him a smug goblino grin
>'who's the kingslayer now'
>jaime gives one last aaahhh save me cersei as he dies unceremoniously, in a shitty little inn, away from the battle, in the most ignoble way possible

Attached: Serenity is over.jpg (640x334, 36K)

cersei already put a hit out on jaime, and jaime hasn't even gotten the idea yet that he might need to kill her. no clue how they could actually feasibly turn that around without it being retarded in 5 episodes unless they give him literally nothing else to do.

The most kinoest ending to this show would be if everyone died except Jaime and Bran and the final shot was Jaime pushing Bran in his wheelchair into the sunset, leaving behind the smoking ruins of winterfall.

Attached: 1544388613535.png (394x298, 150K)

this sounds just plausible enough to be what will actually happen. arya WILL find a way to kill cersei and that alone makes this likely

Attached: 1553658335720.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

I DON'T WANT THIS

Attached: We+gotta+go+back+to+before+anime+infected+dnd_e4dbbc_7049242.gif (450x255, 2.95M)

>There are people ITT who enjoyed old GoT but have never watched LogH

Attached: Oberstein1.jpg (960x720, 100K)

Jaime is going to die protecting Rhaegars son, pottery because he blames himself for not being there to protect the prince

>whoever ends up taking the iron throne dies of medieval aids a week later

What would they mean by this?

Attached: 1555178479701.gif (350x281, 2M)

>mfw this doesn't happen and this
does

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 37K)

It's also Valyrian so it could be translated as younger sister.

I thought Oberstein was definitely going to backstab Reinhard/The Empire at the end.

my gf was saying some dumb shit and acting annoying while I was reading this and trying to emotionally appreciate it so I slapped her in the mouth

No, dragons have no gender and neither does prince/princess

Everything else is normal, it means little brother

based

Attached: 1_iyj7e3iXXrCBF4joSSQAGg.gif (500x260, 3.02M)

AND WHO ARE YOU
...Kingslayer

KING-slayer

Literally in the same boat

Gf trying to cuddle im trying to read cheesekino

Why did you spend so much effort writing the gayest shit possible?

Same. Upon rewatching it you start to notice the moments where he risked his life solely for the well being of The Empire, like when he too jumped in front of Reinhard during the assassination attempt.
He's the one person who dared oppose Reinhard when he wasted countless lives with his endless war fought due to his pridefulness, albeit underhandedly.

Attached: 0242.jpg (960x720, 116K)

Too based for this show

tranny

Even if Jaime doesn't kill him, if he dies defending someone after referencing his name as Kingslayer that will be kino enough for me

based and alphapilled

Attached: 1546538184456.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

BASED

Attached: image.jpg (477x476, 22K)

If you faggots seriously think that garbage user wrote was super kino than you have even worse taste and sense of direction than the David jews. Holy fuck that is some cringe worthy shit.

I swear to god I will burn my books if this type of shit happens

"I remember you in your cloak yesterday, staring at me as I stared at you. We were beautiful that day."

Attached: 1555738078453.png (1276x706, 1.04M)

fuck off david

cringe and gaypilled

>Dabid I'll post on the forum that the idea is bad Dabid and then they'll think our idea is good
>Dabid that's brilliant Dabid

You're all horrible people.

Jon and Dany playfully flying around on dragons for 30 minutes straight is way more "cringe worthy".

>jaime protecting bran
>a swordsman dying for an honorable cause
>being the man he always wanted to be in death.
>his pages in the book of the kingsguard are finally filled with great deeds.
>his dream of being both a great swordsman and an honorable man like selmy and dayne is complete

Attached: 1552341949174.png (467x458, 431K)

>yfw you know damn well he is going to say "Looks like this King-slayer, is going to be a king-saver"

Attached: 1552276894792.jpg (1228x1228, 184K)

I want this

Attached: 1410153975266.jpg (124x123, 7K)

Attached: 1555640131585.jpg (364x336, 25K)

back to the pit...

Attached: ancestor.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: 1553343943845.png (680x788, 94K)

paraplegics can still get boners

OOF *winces* mega cringe

Baelish is still alive. He's a faceless man

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 04.57.32.png (1895x219, 107K)

He has to stick around to kill Cersei, He is the kingslayer after all, and it would be a wonderful irony if he ended up killing another monarch, espeially his sister.

its pretty bad but theres a good kernel in it. kike&kike write tone deaf fart/dick jokes

you have to take the idea and run it through your head and visualize it the way you'd make it work.

>irony
Nigger, Cersei is terrified of the prophecy Maggie gave her as a child that she'd be killed by her brother. She thought it was Tyrion all along but it is incredibly transparent that it will end up being Jaime. One of the least shocking 'twists' that will happen in this shitty show.

reminder that Baelish still alive bc of a connections to the faceless men, and that his dagger is what will kill the Night King in one way or the other as it was originally meant to (because night King is Bran

Attached: il_794xN.1328895029_l2h3.jpg (794x596, 22K)

Holy shit I teared up like the star wars fag. This is too kino to be true

>Khaleesi falls down, white walkers surround her from all sides
>Jaime shows up out of nowhere
>"I owe you my life, my Queen"
>Stage dives into horde of white walkers
>"A Lannister always pays his debts"
>[Cut to Khaleesi's blank stare]
>"He wasn't a king slayer. He was a Queen saver"

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Post credit scene, Sansa hears vocies from outside the keep, clashing swords.
She looks outside the window, and sees man donnign the stag of the Baratheons rushing through the city.

A glow behind her shows a man with a flaming sword, as cold sweat runs down her back.

Attached: c6DGJPa.png (800x512, 857K)

Both are terrible and you all have dreadful taste

Stop it.
Stop destroying characters.

Write a better ending for this current shitshow then. Let's hear it, user.

Dumb&Dumber should have been castrated and fired long ago.

Everyone fucking dies. The End.

wow how thematic, it was all worth it.
I'm sure no one has ever thought of that

idk but I didn't realize just how fucked up this scene is
he's been called king slayer for essentially being a hero and after all that time ended up getting his swordhand sliced off. hell, Locke may have just done it out of mire spite and irony

Attached: E55BC06F-602A-4622-A90E-800FC7DB86A0.jpg (377x264, 15K)

It just needs to be Baelish who sits on the throne and not Sansa/Baelish. Have everyone who went up die in the war, then Peter strolls down to Kings landing, have the golden company (whom he actually had in his pocket the whole time) kill Cersei and Euron, then tell the people that Jon and Dany killed each other in a grand war.

lol i never noticed that

You're all horrible people.
>FTFY

Attached: Django Smile.jpg (1280x531, 281K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cFoCt1PxPCs

Reminder that Littlefinger is the Prince who was Promised

>bran can essentially get away with rape and all sorts of antics
>the practice could be as easy as masturbating once mastered

Whine all you want but good ending or bad, the world they are in is about to be consumed by the cold death. Whatevers left to rule ain't much and most of the world is in tatters. Give Jon the throne, call Jamie whatever you want, win against the scourge and you're still king of nothing.

>Do you know what they call me?
>Kingslayer.

jaime as a character has always been easily the easiest tom empathize with.
He grew up respecting and wanting two things in life, to be with only one women and to be a great fighter but an honorable man.
He was practically a fanboy of men like Dayne and Selmy, even wanted to be like Ned. In the moment where he decided to discard his oaths he thought :what would these men do" he said fuck honor and did the right thing.
So many characters die for their love, their house, and their honor but jaime literally killed his honor and his name to do the right thing. It's easy dying for honor, but to choose the right thing over your own reputation and honor. The country hated him for what he had done and so he became the persona the people built for him.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Yeah, he's pretty fucking cool. Remember that time he attempted to murder a small boy for finding out about his incestuous love affair with his twin sister? So cool.

it was his family and a war or a littleboy who's a stranger.
I'd kill the boy too if it was prevent the king from knowing i was fucking his wife

Nobody's perfect.

I always tought that he was a good character forced in a shitty position, but you're right.

And Really, the way the Bran situation was handled gives no other than explanation other than "He is truly a bad man".

Never he feels remorse for its action, never he is haunted by having killed a boy (crippled). He is just smug about it.

But a book later we're expected to feel for him because guess what, grey morality, he's just a nice guy maing bad decision.
I could understand he making bad decision, but just read that passage, see that passage. He is just smug killing a 9 year old boy.

What a masturbatory load of nonsense. It's funny this show gets criticized for poor writing and then anime fanfiction like this gets praised like it's the second coming.

It's praised because gives a character a meaning, character which has been through real struggles and deprived of everything he had.

Meanwhile we get that every fucking main character is handed victory and triumph and everybody loves them.
It's cheesy, but it's not hard to understand why, despite being almost masturbatory writing, it's still 10 times better than what we've got.

See? I'm not the only one. Eat shit you corny ass pillowbiters

>He is just smug killing a 9 year old boy.
i always read as a way to cope with his desicion. It makes no sense book wise for him to not feel remorse for what he did to bran after all the shit he has felt remorseful about, he is likely keeping it buried or doesn't want to face it.

i just want some chivalry shit and a knight fighting the equivalent of the demon king is nice

You can get that and also NOT have it be massively homosexual.

If it were actually what was shown on screen that'd be one thing but it conveys an understanding of Jaime's character and his arc that's deeper than we're going to get on screen because D&D don't care about that. It's the scene Jaime deserves.

Attached: it's not fair.jpg (600x525, 65K)

You could be right, or it could just be bad writing.
And I love Jaime, I love redemption arcs. But it's clear that he just had that idea for the character midway through.
That's why the books are over-praised garbage, because despite writing a compelling story, the author itself doesn't know where it goes. And this is a broad problem of literature in modern times, just like King and also Manga, where the idea behind literature is to just publish to sell, not to tell a complete story.
Just look at shit like It or mangas like Naruto. Pop literature at its finest.
I hate that most literature nowadays, at least pop shit, is just "make-up-things-as-you-go."

The point of Jaime's line is that people do change.
He traded his hand for those crippled legs, son.
And he won't make the same mistakes again that's why he joined north.
Anlike Cersei who after losing all her children just got a little bit smarter but still remaining a giant bitch
You are not better than those who always call him kingslayer. Like the only thing he ever done is killing king\crippling kid.

Attached: got-ite-ep64-1024-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 132K)

>But it's clear that he just had that idea for the character midway through.
yep, he doesn't plan out stuff for characters. He just let's them grow which can be good and bad for obvious reasons

jaime didn't change.
people don't change, they just become more of who they really are. For some people like cersei and dany it's bad and for others like jaime it's good

I second this. One thing that has been consistently bothering me while watching the show and now waiting on more books is this feeling of treading narrative water. You can only promise so much to your audience before you set those wheels in motion. Winter is still in the process of coming. Holy hell it'll be spring by the winter actually arrives.

I would love to agree with you, but if you read carefully, I don't hate the character. I hate the way the author motivated its change in a very handwaving way.
Because we could have two theories:
One - Jaime was always a good guy, just traded his honor for doing the right thing
Two - Jaime was a piece of shit, but after losing a hand became another person
(I'm oversimplifying concept of good and evil, but you get what I'm saying, I hope.)

So, for One, Jaime was always a good guy. Could be true, he saved King's Landing and all its inhabitants giving up his honor, and never even wanted to wash it away for reasons. Actually, I don't remember why he never said anything about the truth of the Mad King and how he wanted to destroy the city, I guess there must be a reason I forget because otherwise would be another example of handwaving. So, Jaime is a good guy, but guess what? He kills children and he's smug about it, never once feels guilt for it in all its arcs, being always centered on himself and how shitty a hand he was dealt.

Two. He was shitty, but losing the only thing he had, his battle prowess, he understands that he was a piece of shit. This is mostly explained through its monlogues, but I think that the main Idea was the first one.

But guess what? The author pushes both the narratives at the same time. He killed a kid and was smug about it, never had a second tought, and I have to believe that he was really a bad guy. Fuck Martin and Fuck me for having tought that he was a good writer.

>people don't change
you are just a stannisfag amirite

Attached: stannis.jpg (177x176, 11K)

You can always just be a shit head and still have a boundary on morals.

Cersei should die at the hand of Jaime or Tyrion, Arya already had her anime moment against Walder Frey.

Well, I don't really think there is anything worse than killing children

first in battle, last to retreat

Stannis is, was, and forever will be the best character of Game of Thrones.

jaime was a good guy who was told he was a bad guy so he ended up playing a bad guy.
It's only complicated compared to how simple every other character is

>said anything about the truth of the Mad King and how he wanted to destroy the city
he did it in the show
>The author pushes both the narratives at the same time.
That's because he shows story from differnet perspectives and povs

Attached: f22RPTv.gif (386x243, 1.55M)

I guess that's a point of view, but being a bad guy is one thing, going around killing children and laughing about it it's another. But well, maybe he was really out of his mind, obsessed about it, thinking he really was bad.
Then why when we get into his mind and his pow, never once he said "I guess I'm a bit of a shit killing 8 years old".

To be fair, he didn't actually kill the child. Just, tried to.

Mate, he said in in secret to a literal nobody in a moment of defeat.
There is not a single reason why he shouldn't have told everybody what the Mad King was about to do.
"I killed him, but he was about to destroy the whole city! The proof of what I say is A CITY LITTERED WITH THOUSANDS OF JAR OF WILDFIRE EVERYWHERE."
I will never excuse bad writing like this. He broke his oath, but he said "Better give no reason why, this will surely be the smart thing to do."

And giving us different perspectives is supposed to help us understand a character and his motivations, not to give us two different narratives.

it's complicated and kind of both.
For the sake of the theory, let's say jaime was all around an ok chap, who saved kingslanding but was told for years by everyone around he was a bad guy. Let's also remember that Cersei has always manipulated him his whole life. She is attracted to his power and arrogance and want's to vicariously live through jaime because she wanted to be a man so she projects herself onto him, so jaime has a whole country who thinks he is a piece of shit for doing the right thing and the woman who he loves who tells him to fuck the world and anyone who is not us.
It's not hard to imagine that Jaime would end up becoming what people had already perceived him to be without ever even meeting or knowing him.
It's also why he doesn'nt believe in faiths or oaths, it's all hypocritical in his eyes.
Basically he thinks it's a shit world and there is no way around it, no hell, no justice so fuck it which is almost the opposite of how he looked at the world at one point.

Throwing a child from a tower is literally killing it. Then it's a book and Bran lived to be a literal plot device, so I guess there is that.

But why is Bran warged into the past?

I understand what you're saying mate. And for a long time I thought that too. That he was a cool guy forced to be a shithead.
But read what I wrote here : I will not accept that he said for books and books that JAIME IS A SHIT, then turn around and say HE IS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD, while the motivation behind his "kingsaying" was the biggest plot hole in the history of GoT

>A CITY LITTERED WITH THOUSANDS OF JAR OF WILDFIRE EVERYWHERE."
Maybe he didn't want anybody to know about wildfire. It's actually their only superweapon.

Right! See? Jamie's an all around alright fella.

He's impregnating Caitlin warging into Ned because Ned is completely unable to get an erection if Bran is not inside him

>yfw Bran can worgle into his own mother and give birth to himself. If he worgoflstomps into his own fetus will he become schizo?

Got kino chills reading this.

Tyrion used to be blond

Not even his father? Who proved times and times to be not a mad person?
You could say "Why would people believe the Lannisters?" and you'd be right, but I guess:
-Mad King being mad and killing people and his own servants and lords
-Lannister who gave the power to Robert Baratheon while they could have seized it themselves
-Not raping and pillaging king's landing (could be wrong about this)

If you told people that Robert Baratheon was about to nuke the city people would not believe you, but if you said it was the Mad King, known for playing with fire, I guess people would believe it without a second tought.

> "I guess I'm a bit of a shit killing 8 years old".
i'm pretty sure he says something along these lines. Maybe he doesn't say specifically for killing Bran but i'm pretty sure he is plainly aware by book 5 that he is a massive shitter.
Nikolaj is also one of the last good actors left in the show, his face here is one of shock, terror, and remorse all in one. He wasn't prepared to face the living embodiment of all his mistakes.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Concentration of pure kino is too damn high. Will never happen because of that.

Attached: boner_menacing.gif (512x446, 265K)

5. 1-4 are kino

The fact I condemn is that Jaime redemption was an aftertought of a shitty writer no better than King.
And I love Jaime because I want to believe he is a nice guy, suffering for women. A robot in his heart.

Jaime played the role of a smug and arrogant man to hide from the criticism. He stopped caring about honor, the gods, etc. because it was his coping mechanism.

She will marry Dany uniting the Lannister and the Targaryen houses and found a new dynasty.

Attached: 1200px-Tudor_Rose.svg.png (1200x1200, 327K)

If you read the whole discussion you'll see how I dwelve in my point.
I don't want to say that my opinion is the right one, but I try to explain the reason why I think this.

who was he suppose to tell?
every person who calls him a kinglsayer to his face and behind his back?
He was never charged with regicide anyways so not like they had a trial where he had the opportunity to explain everything. They had already judge him guilty, even if it was for a good cause and the man he betrayed was a mad man is still not good enough in their eyes because society is built upon oaths and honor.
Him fighting for his honor to be clean again would have been a fruitless effort. The irony is that him and Ned are very alike in that regard, but jaime hypocritically assumed Ned would never be capable of understanding his circumstance the same way Ned can't see pass Jaime's oathbreaking despite being someone who broke his oaths to do the right thing as well.

Jaime could either cry about how unfair it was and that he is a hero for what he did or he could just say fuck it.
Only a bitch would choose to do the former.
He told Brienne because he was tired of it and because she was a nobody.

Unironically low test and low energy

Attached: bobby kagebunshin.jpg (499x538, 64K)

>They had already judge him guilty
not for the crime of regicide but a societal guilt like being a leper, queer, oathbreaker.

>If everyone had just told the truth none of this would have happened

Jaime literally gave no fuck. He didnt tried to explain himself, he was acused of oath breaking, killing the king and only said "Yeah so what." proff that it doesnt matter is that he was kept on the kingsguard. By law he was innocent, Kingslayer is just a scorn title.

based and chivalrypilled

He could have told his father, to have the respect from him at least.
He was clearly extremely damaged from this burden, and him doing nothing about it is bad writing at its finest. He is obsessed by what other people think of him, so much to let it shape who he really is, but he won't do the only thing he could do to change it?
Stannis fought against his king for no reason, betraying his oath just like every other lord in the seven kingdoms, but I am to expect that Jaime would betray his oath and jsut say "fuck it, I'll deal with it and give no reason to anybody. And then I'll say poor me".

Jaime wants to die.
He knows he can't redeem himself.
That's why he made that suicide ride on a dragon.

Attached: sub-buzz-8986-1552944846-1.png (900x501, 1.11M)

He gave a fuck. It was literally the only thing he cared about.
All the books its said that "he became a bad guy because he was treated like it". So if the other people opinion of him is so relevant to him, so much that he changed who he really was, I EXPECT him to fight it.

You think his father dislike him being Kingslayer? Tywin loves that shit. He probably respect Jaime more for thinking he is ruthless and dont care about honor, than he would if he knew the truth.
And yeah. Jaime after loses his hand is pretty much exorcized. We are talking about the legit heir of a major house who gave it away because he tought his sister would marry the King and being Kingsguard would allow him to fuck her behind the kings back. You have a completely wrong impression of his character.

its not interesting

You may be right about the Tywin part, never saw it that way.
So what you're saying is that when they cut his hand, he changed, right?
The only thing I condemn then is his resentment for what happened. He gave no fuck of anything that happened BEFORE, right?
Then when he talks about killing the King, he's just "boohoo, I did the right thing and everybody said I was a shit", like he gave a fuck, going completely against the character we're supposed to look at.
He gave no fuck, he loved Cersei and that was his only motivation. I accept that, I respect a character with a clear statement of intent. Don't change it. Dont pull a "he was really a misundestood good guy" when he kingslayed. The show is very guilty in this.

Mind rape

>He could have told his father, to have the respect from him at least.
nigga what?
Ok one, his dad doesn't give a shit and was already glad Jaime killed Arys regardless of his reasons. And two, he already respected Jaime far more than anyone else in the setting, Tywin doesn't care for oaths and honor which doesn't help Jaime's case in being called an oath breaker.
>and him doing nothing about it is bad writing at its finest
but he did do something about it, but it did'nt matter, it's a stain that he could'nt wash out so then he let all the hate and others perception of him shape this new version of what he wanted to be perceived as, before as a honorable knight and now as a king slayer.

It's not as if he became a shitty person a week after he killed Arys

See this, the answer basically contains what I think.He was a shitter, always was. He cannot say "I wasn't a shitter, nobody understands me" because he always was, and the fact is that he admits it. Then he say it's not true.

how was he always a shitter?
He gave very much a fuck when he was young, he literally dreamed of wanting to be an honorable knight.

He just wanted to fuck his sister, gave no fuck to the rules of the Kingsguard, gave no fuck of his heritage, just wanted to fuck and fight.
He became a kingsguard, like the other user said, just because he could fuck his sister. Not because he wanted to be a knight.

Oh yeah. i wont defend show Jaime. Book Jaime gets rid of Cersei almost immediately. Show Jaime keeps pushing "i love my sister" shit.
Jaime trouble is not the fact that people think bad of him, he dont care about other people. his problem is that he hate himself. He cries when he remember that his mother wished that he would become a shining knight and his sister a queen. Both things happened, but not in the way it should. Remember the training session with Bronn? when he was back at Kings Landing, in the books he start to confess his sins to Bronn while being beaten from that point, yeah, he decides to become what he wish he was.

You may be right, I am a bit jaded by how shitty the show is, and how little I respect Martin.
I should read the books again, but I don't give a fuck about the saga enough to spend my time to something the author himself doesn't care about.
I don't remember enough to point that shit out, so I guess you must be right.

the other user doesn't know what the fuck he is on about. An neither do you esl.
Cersei is the one that proposed for him to become a kingsguard. Jaime never wanted to be the lord of casterly rock. He wanted to be a knight and be with the woman he loved son in a very surface level and reductive way i guess you could say "he just wanted to fight and fuck" but he could've have still done that as a lord and he could fight any man or fuck any women in the kingdom but he doesn't do that because that's not what he wants so you are wrong.
Part of him always wanted to be a member of the Kingsguard because he wanted to be like them.
>gave no fuck of his heritage
that's not true either, he just didn't want to be his father's pawn but ended up becoming a pawn to Arys and to Cersei.
>gave no fuck to the rules of the Kingsguard
what? he only ever broke one rule and it was for the good of the realm

Jon Snow becomes a white walker and kills Jamie

I work as an extra on set.

user, Kingsguard cant fuck. Much less fuck their own sister, even less fuck their queen.
Yeah Cersei put the idea in his head, he is the one who agree with it and pursue it.

He loved Cersei, he was obsessed with her. Reason why when she suggested him to be a kingsguard he gladly accepted. He was her toy because he loved her.
Other note, there is rule of celibacy in the kingsguard, not sure you remember that.

It was all a dream

Cringe & Bluepilled

Prepare to be #MeToo'ed

that logic too
as a king ain't it your job to protect your people, rule, and make your country prosper? the nut wanted to burn everything in sight. i had to be done.

Short answer no, long answer maybe yes.

I would be like that SW fag if this happened on screen.

Attached: 1553154570814.png (645x773, 49K)

What are you living under a rock newperson?

because hes good now

all rules of celibacy in westeros are debatable and flexible. It's the one rule were almost no one cares if you break it so long as you pull out and don't wed or father sons

fuck off based Jamie will not die

Attached: 1261462368.jpg (542x718, 59K)

B R A V O

We all know DnD will literally do something retarded with him like subvert our expectations. That said if GRRM that fat fuck actually scribbled some notes on Jaime's last arc it's probably retarded too anyways. Can we just say that GRRM and DnD are hacks already?

Close.
>Winterfell is fucked, main undead army marches South to convert King's Landing
>Northern army gets there first with the Iron Fleet
>Cersei refuses them entry, army sets up outside
>NK army approaching, Jaime is sent in to get Cersei to open the gates so they can defend the city
>She refuses
>Battle starts, Golden Company betrays and opens the gates to let the defenders in, the Undead just try to zerg the city or otherwise break in
>Seeing her enemies forces being let in, Cersei orders wildfire around the city to be set off, screaming to "BURN THEM ALL"
>Jaime strangles her to death, Jon enters to see him sitting on the throne, just as Ned did
>The defense is obviously impossible even holding the walls, they order an evacuation through the port, clearly not enough room for everyone by a long shot
>Partway the undead break through and begin to swarm the city
>Jon wants to defend the people to the last moment, Daenerys wants to leave the people and retreat to Essos while the undead slaughter them
>Jaime suggests: "Burn them all"
>He and many of the other characters like Brienne and the Hound volunteer to stay behind and defend the evacuation as long as possible, so they can set off the Wildfire and destroy the Night King's army
>Last confrontation with the walkers in the catacombs beneath the city, they die but succeed in extinguishing the torches they would've used to ignite the fire
>Most of your post happens, mostly in the pitch black, at the sight of his burning hand illuminating the area Jaime laughs that no-one will ever know, just like before
>sets off the wildfire by touching it
>Night King's army is destroyed in the blast, the war is effectively ended, the Night King flees North to be dealt with in the final episodes since they said they'd be going further North than ever before at the end

Personally if I couldn't feel my dick, i'd spend a lot of time sounding until I can fit large hard objects inside as well as hone a subtle unpleasant texture and shape to my penis just for one perfect rape.

Probably why she sent Bronn after Tyrion AND Jaime. Technically they could easily die in the North anyways why bother to try and kill them? I guess she's hedging her bets and hoping the prophecy is fake afterall.

Lol this.

>Jon wants to defend the people to the last moment, Daenerys wants to leave the people and retreat to Essos while the undead slaughter them
>Jaime suggests: "Burn them all"
holy shit

Ok that kingslayer bit is pretty great

He was a good guy, he became the piece of shit people perceived him as, he became a good guy again after throwing that persona off.

5. the flaws in season 4 were forgivable/salvageable considering they didn't damage the main storylines yet.

WRONG
he dies in battle of winterfell ep 4 or 3 maybe

Didn't Aerys just spring it on him to spite Tywin?

yes but it wasn't a spring

murder-suicide w/ Cersei

Fuck thank you for reminding me. Wtf was that? Were we watching a fucking Disney movie or something?

When did they recast Jamie? I didnt even notice

reddit would love this unironically because it subverts their expectations
>KNIGHT GETS KILLED UNSUSPECTINGLY BRAVO GRRM

Bra Fucking Vo This is a Kino Ending Now KYS Faggot

It worked. Look how many normies were gushing over it.
>"I'd gladly take a breather with a scene like this!"
>"Ooh I like that show still has time for scenes like this!"
>"omg so cute :P"
>"haha look at the dragon looking at him aha funny rite XD"
Normies literally ruined this shitshow

He didn't tell anyone because he knew that Ned and everyone else already judged him guilty and that telling them more about what Aerys planned to do would just be seen as him trying to excuse himself of guilt.

Remember, Aerys was a well known lunatic and had burned Ned's father and brother alive, and Ned still thought Jaime was an oathbreaking fucker for killing him. It's like how every single person on the continent hated the Freys after the Red Wedding, even the loyalists, because breaking tradition and oaths, even for a reason that is good for the ones you're helping, makes you an absolute pariah.

If he had told Tywin, Tywin probably would have just lured in Robert and his army and blown the city himself.

now THIS is the ending I want to see

Attached: 1554764275811.jpg (2832x4256, 3.28M)

No, grrm being a fat insecure hack that caved under the pressure ruined the series.

Attached: 1547654046697.png (496x501, 11K)

>he Night King flees North to be dealt with in the final episodes since they said they'd be going further North than ever before at the end
thats bullshit and you know it. In the books, yea but not in the show. It's pretty clear they are just going with the "destroy all living things" as the motivation for the Night King. They aren't gonna bother doing anything interesting with White Walker or The Lands Beyond the Wall shit.

So Cersei suggested it? Why would she suggest he be locked into a position that would de-facto make Tyrion the heir to their family in the future, and force him to stay in King's Landing while she was off somewhere else? I know there was talk of her wedding Rhaegar at some point but I think by the point he was made a Kingsguard that was already way off the table. And how could Cersei even suggest it anyway?

>HAHA WOW DUDE IT WOULD BE SO EBIN IF JAMIE FOUGHT THE NIGHT KING xD
Jamie has one fucking hand you idiots and it's not even his good hand. The fight would be a complete embarrassment for him- there'd be no tension.

just make it into a burning hand bro

It'd be nice if he just got immediately cut down after a dramatic buildup. Expectations SUBVERTED.

>Would be pure kino

Knowing this show that option is now off the table.

Maybe. Then just say he's caught in the blast, whatever. I do think them going North and having one final dilemma of "Should we kill this baby the Night King warged into" could be fun.

>as Azor Ahai walks toward the night king...
My dick
MY DICK

>tfw this will never happen

Attached: 1555712972754.png (633x758, 180K)

Actually Jamie will kill Daenerys when he sees her crazy father in her and then get eaten by dragon
You saw it first here

I feel happy for whoever wrote this, firstly because he came up with it and secondly because he's getting a lot of (you)s which he deserves.

He's the three eyed raven now. It's hard to explain.

Include me in the r/tv screencap

Attached: 1550277555847.png (1092x1041, 419K)

put me in the screen cap

Lol it'd be funny if that literally happens he lights his fake hand up to kill a White Walker with it.

Is it possible Arya has a nude scene this season?

>I'm oversimplifying concept of good and evil
That's the problem here, you cannot see it like this.
He was never "good" or "bad". He was always both. Yin and Yang. Pure good and evil do not exist, they are always there.
He was born into the Lannister family, he's Tywin's son, so it's bound to affect him in one way or another.
And yet, he always loved his brother Tyrion and protected him from Cersei, his sister he also loved too much.
He renounced his title for love, and aspired to become someone honorable, a true knight, but was only ultimately forced to break all his oath to do what had to be done. When Ned the moralfag arrived and saw him sit on the throne, he assumed Jaime had betrayed his king for the Lannisters, and Jaime felt any explanation would have been void.
After that he just stopped caring and became more and more corrupted. Cersei was always a bad influence on him, and it's only when he loses his hand he starts changing again. He starts growing over her influence and tries to do what he feels like doing.
TLDR: he's a grey character, and instead of following a strict set of beliefs that will break him sooner or later, he rather acts as a true individual.

What flaws damage the storyline exactly?

Golden hand shoved up his arse

Yes

You know actually I really like this, wouldn't redeem this shitpile but it'd be an ending that far surpasses what I'm expecting from D&D

at the age of 80 with a belly full of wine and girl's cock around his mouth

How will Dany react to the fact that Jon is before her in the line to the throne?

She'll betray him for power.

If I had Bran's powers, I'd go back in time and rape for sure.

Is he? She's the generation before him

Very dramatic and a little bit cringy but I kind of like it. I can at least tell you with 100% certainity that its better than what they will actually do.

Attached: 1546174146011.gif (160x160, 811K)

>season finale
>white walkers are all but gone & all of the key players are at kingslanding, scattered around the throne room, dead.
>*silence*
>varys walks around, looks amongst the room, picking grapes & drinking wine left over on the tables.
>"you know, you ceased to amaze me but this might be the one exception" he says into the darkness
>*outsteps littlefinger*
>"it was never it doubt, my friend"
>both smirk at each other
>*casual varys & littlefinger bants*
>out of nowhere varys stabs littlefinger through the heart, for the good of the realm
>littlefinger crumbles & dies
>varys starts choking from the wine that was previously poisoned unknowingly.
>*lock onto the throne, zoom out, zoom out of the window & zoom far out showing all the landscape, plays music*
>credits

Westeros succession is primogeniture, Rhaegar was the heir, Jon was his son, making Jon the true heir. Daenerys is just his aunt and would never have been in line for the throne unless all other male Targaryns were dead.

>Kingslayer dies fighting the Night King
god fucking damn it of course he would this stupid fucking show I swear to god

Jon is technically an illegitimate bastard. Even though Lyanna and Rhaegar were married, they did it in secret and it wasn't actually lawfully recognized.

Also, Elia Martel was his wife, that marriage was annulled when Rhaegar married Lyanna in secret. Any children by Elia would have a stronger claim.

Sounds pretty fun
I'd like it

>I saw you rape your sister, next to your son's corpse in the Great Sept of Baelor
>It was beautiful
>One of the best rapes I've ever seen
>10/10 rape
>I can't feel my penis anymore, but I could hear my boner ripping right through my breeches
>Probably one of my top 5 rapes of all time

Attached: bran.jpg (1300x650, 62K)

The show would never be this good.

This made me very happy for a moment
Then very sad because it's not going to happen

Attached: want.gif (420x350, 354K)

That's a BIG pommel

4 or 5

Here what will actually happen.

>final battle vs. honor and humanity
>the whole cast stands ready to fight the Night King as he charges with his undead
>suddenly Daenerys steps forward
>drops her pants
>she squats in the snow, groaning
>every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler
>by the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water
>the more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water
>undead drown in shit
>WHIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sucks the army up her ass while dabbing
>musical number to Poopity Scoop by Kanye West with the cast dancing
>credits
>and who
>are you
>maiden fair and the bear
>credits thank everyone involved
>and YOU the viewer!

Attached: asjjd.jpg (250x241, 7K)

It was recognized by the high sept though.

There are no living children by Elia left. Assuming he annulled his marriage to her before marrying Lyanna, he'd also need to legitimize his children by her, or else Jon would technically be first.

Memeing madfags, to be honest. The show isn't nearly as bad as Yea Forums makes it out to be. A bit insufferable in certain spots, but still overall entertaining fantasy schlock with good production value and a good amount of tits.

Sure but the quality noticably drops especially considering the dialogue

>It was recognized by the high sept though.
It was still a secret to everyone, and would therefore forever be disputed regardless. In their eyes and the High Sept, sure, it was legal, but not to everyone else that would otherwise uphold it.
>There are no living children by Elia left
Yeah, I'm just saying. But Elia was officially his wife, no one would dispute their claim assuming they were still alive. They wouldn't need to be legitimized.

No one wants to see that

You also don't lose claims just because you marry someone else. This is why Europe was a cluster fuck of marriages and succession wars during the medieval ages.

yes, Frikidoctor's leak pretty much confirms this. Jaimie dies during the battle of Winterfell and Arya kills Cersei in the ruins of KL.

>Tfw this is unironically what happened in ck2 game using the GoT mod where Jaimie got sent to wall, became lord commander and stopped the ice zombies whilst everybody else were busy with stupid civil wars.

Attached: 1480354347878 (1).jpg (324x291, 13K)

>but not to everyone else that would otherwise uphold it.
Like who? Elia and her family? Lyanna and her family? The former probably wouldn't care as long as her children were legitimized, and if Rhaegar had lived things would have gotten smoothed over with the latter. Ultimately he'd be the king, Robert would be dead regardless for declaring his intent to become king, and nobody else had much reason to care.

>They wouldn't need to be legitimized.
If his marriage to her was annulled, I think his children by her would be de-legitimized as inheritors by default, and he would need to legitimize them back into the new family structure.

Obviously even if he'd lived this is fuel for another succession crisis and civil war down the line, but he didn't really care about that.

The Martells would absolutely get their panties in a twist, and would probably get even more angry if they knew the truth of Rhaegar and Lyanna.
The Targaryens would probably have had the same reaction to a secret marriage, for various reasons.
Robert would definitely give a fuck.
Legitimacy is more than just a marriage contract. Doing it in secret implies they have something to lose. The people and their opinions ultimately matter.
>If his marriage to her was annulled
This isn't how those marriages work.
Henry VIII caused a ridiculous amount of controversy with his divorces and forcing those children to abdicate their claim. The Pope was 100% against it, and it's the reason why the Church of England was created.

In the end, I know the comparisons dont really matter, but I don't think the issue in GoT is clear cut and dry like it appears to be.. Jon's claim has a ton of issues. Just because they're sort of ok with it in the show doesn't make it any less ridiculous historically speaking.

he'd make the best king of the remaining cast

>The Martells would absolutely get their panties in a twist,
Why? The Martells basically let anyone fuck anyone. As long as they retained political favor, they shouldn't have much reason to be upset.

>The Targaryens would probably have had the same reaction to a secret marriage, for various reasons.
Aerys would be dead and Rhaegar would be king though. Who could complain? Just Aerys' other kids, maybe, but they were just children.

>Robert would definitely give a fuck.
Robert would be dead.

>The people and their opinions ultimately matter.
The general opinion was that people liked Rhaegar. As long as they found out everything was done legally, Lyanna wasn't raped, Robert was killed, and Aerys was overthrown, they'd accept the new power structure.

>This isn't how those marriages work.
Why?

whats bran's review on game of thrones.
Tell me about his opinions
Why does wear the chair

KINGSLAYER GET IN HERE WERE TELLING KINO STORIES

Attached: 1533417211746.png (500x390, 186K)

>Final battle
>Heroes losing Zombie Stannis and Zombie Robert are fighting alongdodr Zombie Ned and Zombie Rhaegar and many other familiar faces
>Bran talks about rape. Asks if Zombies rape
>Bang bang bang - the wall of kings landing goes down
>The horde pours in
>Then, Brie Larson as Captain Marvel shows up!
>Effortlessly saves the day
>In return the Skrull get to colonise Westeros
>This is setting up the shared cinematic universe of thousand works, which Disney purchases, Star Wars and the Avengers
>Their joint film still doesn’t beat Avatar

I'm not going to get into a long, drawn out argument about this because it ultimately does not matter since it's a fantasy show and therefore not to be taken seriously.
But, the Martells stand to lose a lot of power, and potentially insulted, if their daughter is tossed away.
The Targaryens would care because alliances matter. If the Martels are a stronger ally, they wouldn't want their son throwing it away for a weaker one, especially considering their tenuous position.
Roberts war was started because of Lyanna, if anyone knew the truth, he very well could have lived through it, and the Baratheons were a powerful house. His opinion of the ruling house is important.
The people like Rhaegar, they may not have approved of his decision, or accepted Lyanna just like that. It depends on their religious convictions, and also how much they liked Elia, too.
Like was pointed out, claims don't just disappear, normally, just because you change wives, and unless some sort of legal action is taken. Again, this is why Europe was a cluster fuck of those problems and succession wars.

>But, the Martells stand to lose a lot of power, and potentially insulted, if their daughter is tossed away.
But she could just stay as his consort. They hardly respect marriage anyway.

>The Targaryens would care because alliances matter.
Which Targaryens? That's basically just Aerys' wife you're talking about. And as it is, the Martells still just sent a token force to assist in the war, and only after Aerys threatened Elia's life. They're not reliable allies.

>he very well could have lived through it,
He declared that he would be king. If the Targaryens had won, he'd have been killed no matter what.

>Like was pointed out, claims don't just disappear, normally, just because you change wives, and unless some sort of legal action is taken.
Then it really doesn't matter as far as the Martells were concerned, because their child would be king in the future.

You're clearly more invested in this argument than I am. Believe what you want, it's fine.

Tyrion will build him a special saddle for it

I don't know, you sounded pretty invested, even with the weak arguments.

Typical, user. And here I respected your general lack of understanding of succession rights in medieval europe, but now I understand you're just an idiot who can't accept that he's wrong. But like I said, it's fine. Maybe read a book or something.

>jaime kills the night king
>"well, they do call you the 'king slayer', right? heh"
*audience bursts out laughing*

The succession rights concerning Elia's kids were irrelevant though. Actually, you correcting that point actually strengthened my argument. You'd have been better off insisting her children would be legally fucked and that would turn the Martells to straight rebellion.

>just when Jaime became lovable af
p-please no

AND WHO ARE YOU

I beg to differ. An ending that's basically "your politics and shit are fucked, you closed us off in unlivable conditions so we hate you, your whole "game of thrones" is irrelevant, #metoo" could actually work.

Like seriously, every character in this show is deplorable, all of them. To just kill everyone and have a new start would cement just how meaningless this show is.

KING SLAYER
KING SLAYER
KING SLAYER
KING SLAYER
KING SLAYER

I hope the night king wins and Westeros gets a re roll. Look what kind of shit they did in 7 seasons.

Since so many Normies watch this show now, Arya will teleport behind the night king.

Attached: Fettbernd_rauchi.jpg (737x758, 74K)

Don't be silly. Oberstein is a pure aspergers.

Jaime will die in the crypts of Witerfell.... and Brienne will hold him as he is dieing.... He will die in the arms of the woman he love... defending his promise to save Rhaegar child(jon)

Attached: you just know.gif (500x225, 995K)

cringe yet redpilled

SAY MY NAME!

he would have made a perfect witcher
still mad

For real, I may be the only person who says Season 2 was the best, battle of the black water is the best episode for me.

During Season 2 I was mostly hyped for dany and arya shit, then in season 3 dany became pretty annoying but arya was still kind of entertaining, not to mention twyin was at his best during Season 3, so while the faults in the show started rearing their head in Season 3 it was still pretty high quality.
Season 4 wasn't much worse than Season 3 but was still a decline, it had the tyrion tywin plot which was great and the fight at the wall was kino, but Season 5 was when it all completely collapsed. Any character I once liked became absolute shit by that point or had been killed.

Attached: Cdx5VRX.jpg (2048x2048, 386K)

SNEEDSLAYER

>jaime finds out NK is in KL
>makes pensive face
>scene cuts to a ravaged KL with crumbled buildings and random fires dancing everywhere
>shot shows zombie mountains face up close
>camera pans out slowly to reveal his head has been severed and is being held by the NK as the NK turns his attention to cersei
>his attention is interrupted by a loud noise thundering through the valley
>it sounds like the drum intro to hot for teacher
>jaime emerges from the fog of war on a triumph rocket X
>his gold hand is polished, he revs the throttle with it
>lightbringer is tucked into a leather sleeve attached to the side of the bike, flames licking the pommel and handle
>tyrion is in a saddlebag with a sawed off shotgun filled with rock salt bird shot rounds
>a large division of walkers appear behind the NK
>close up of the golden hand revving the engine
>Bawitaba starts playing (bawitaba the dang the bang shiggy diggy, diggy said the shiggy said up jump the boogie)
>hand revving
>my name is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>tyrion cracks the sawed off and drops two rounds in the tube
>iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>jaime pulls out lightbringer and lights a marlboro with with it
>iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid kid rock!
>jaime cranks the gas and lays a thick burnout to the cobblestone under his tires and shoots directly towards the NK
>the walkers charge
>tyrion, ripping a far key bump, is revealed to be wearing a “Mr. Plow” jacket and and exclaims “Winter is Over!”
>tyrion starts unloading rock salt into the charging walkers (which melts then cuz lolsnow) as Jaime races towards NK
>jaime slices NKs arm as he whizzes by at 145 mph
>pulling the break jaime slides the ass end of the bike out into a 180 and faces the NK to make another round
>darts towards NK
>lops his head off with lightbringer
>NOW GET IN THE PIT AND TRY TO LOVE SOMEONE

Attached: 2862B9CD-2CF3-48FE-BBF8-0D5C6337ED54.jpg (500x667, 63K)

Best ending

this

unadulterated kino

>How will it happen?
Freeze all motor functions

(FORMERLY) CHUCKS HAND

Jaime ends the scene by flicking his cig off of the night kings severed head