How do movies like this even get made? These soulless remakes/reboots and they are a dime a dozen...

How do movies like this even get made? These soulless remakes/reboots and they are a dime a dozen. When I watch abominations such as this, i get the feeling that no one involved ACTUALLY thinks its a good idea. I don't think the directors and producers actually think its going to be a good film. They must know better. I dont think the actors and actresses think they landed a good role, why even take it? How in the actual FUCK do these movies get made? Who in their right mind signs on for this? Who allows this to happen and for the love of God WHY?

Attached: 61JBRgR5i2L._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 46K)

Money laundering

Actually, it was better than I expected a pretty fun movie for a brainless pizza evening with brother

jews are involved

Attached: 3 Ninjas (1992).avi_snapshot_00.08.04_[2018.06.21_17.46.38].jpg (512x288, 86K)

No idea

Attached: _20190419_141810.jpg (933x234, 20K)

>I dont think the actors and actresses think they landed a good role, why even take it?

How can anyone be this naive?

I often wonder this too. Movies like Due Date, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates or Why Him? I get that the actors do them for big, easy paychecks but it seems like a lot of these low tier comedies end up flopping.

I've heard from a reliable source that it was rib achingly funny though.

This movie had one really funny scene (The kayaking scene) but the rest is mostly shit. I did think the performance of the two kids was pretty great though especially the youngest one. Their relationship is not that uncommon, reminds me of my two step-brothers where the youngest bullied/controlled his nerdy older brother.

These are the correct answers

>How do movies like this even get made?
The Culture Industry

Attached: adorno.jpg (510x624, 99K)

This. My dad and I watched it and shared a few chuckles.

Lies. Unless you are a complete Zoomer, your dad wouldn't watch this he'd watch the original

Why does every movie little boy have the exact same fucking haircut?

I'd fund that movie just to have the kid in camo in my trailer willing to do whatever I told him to do.

because its sexy

You're probably not far from why it was really made. Also the relationship between the two brothers in the movie is like something Shadman would write. I was half-expecting him to rape his older brother at some point

Attached: steele_stebbins1.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Based Michael Jackson

All of those were financial successes in theatres tho? Also they're gonna make a lot of money from tv reruns.
Plus they're cheap as fuck to make. 30 million budget is nothing.

just imagine how he'd look in a cute skirt with some light makeup.

desu I giggled a few times.

Hemsworth stole the flick.

OP, you'd buy water from an empty faucet.

Hot tub scene was funny too. Movie overall wasn't bad mate

We watched it because of the original. Don't ever call me a zoomer again or I will fucking murder you.

I wish this was the gif of him chuckling and getting ktfo

I watched it on a plane and thought it was pretty good for what it was. Cant remember a single gag or any detail really, but it wasnt terrible

Fucking zoomer trash

Attached: 460eb8c6969d51b2d93058d2340302b7.jpg (300x450, 42K)

Attached: jingle_2.jpg (265x374, 22K)

You were warned.

I didn't know this existed and despite the horrible reviews I now unironically want to watch it.

Who in Hollywood see Ed Helms as a bankable actor?

Zoom zoom

that is an utterly excellent poster with only one clear, obvious, and totally wholesome interpretation.

I thought this was fake... It's not

You think that Hollywood actually cares about the quality of movies? They're a bunch of soulless corporate scumbags. As long as they make money they'll churn out any old shit, why do you think we get all those Police Academy or Transformers? They'll screw over your beloved franchise and run it into the ground if they think they can squeeze an extra dollar out of it, just look at Star Wars.

See you soon.

Attached: 1537638850057.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Who would win, him or Killer Bob?

Honestly sometimes you are just in the mood for semi-funny light movies like this. Good for watching in a group