That was awful

That was awful

Attached: awful.jpg (750x1000, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geekfeed.com/the-eternals-hercules-is-marvels-first-openly-gay-lead-in-the-mcu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was boring.

Yeah well it made money so there!

Attached: 1514520593024.jpg (855x1024, 158K)

find love

I will never understand this validating world that Disney has created for itself.

Where a cocky feminist keeps spewing shit, just cause they had 'men' in the movie.

commit intercourse please

why didn't they just make a good movie?

sex > love

Cause they were too busy pulling stunts, sending Hemsworth and Cheadle with this feminist for promotion.

>alien tech lands everywhere in 1995
>never mentioned in any of the other films

Man, it's been out for months and angry incels still can't stop crying tears of rage over it.
It really is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Yeah. I had to try watching it twice and I still played with my phone the whole time. At one point I got up and made a sandwich and I didnt even bother pausing it.

Larson is just a super bad actress. A better star could have made this movie passable. Also I laughed out loud at some of the ultra-cliche lines.

>"You wuz da most paowaful woman I eva met BEFO' you could shoot fire outta yo hands"

I'm so glad I didnt see this in a theater. I would have gotten so many dirty looks from women.

it likes to tell you what happened instead of showing it for some bizarre reason. the script had to have been atrocious and they just needed to push something out as fast as possible to meet deadlines

Yup. Absolutely pointless movie and it taints the MCU.

who knew that making movies as politically correct and focus tested as you can would make them bland and boring

>I was using only 10% of my full power all this time btw
>I was using only 20% of my full power all this time btw
>in the end this creature can fly at the speed of light and doesn't give a fuck about laws of physics

It was decent, not as good as others, but decent. Certainly not worthy of as much praise as it received though.

Because nobody who wants to make a girl power movie is capable of making a good movie.

it was the same shit of cap, thor first movie, better than shit like iron man 2 but nothing relevant really.

this is what butthurt haters actually believe

cry more

Attached: durn_2019.gif (500x207, 1.36M)

Is there a good source to watch this movie before next week?

piratebay

My only question is was this planned of the beginning or just forced into the MCU to pander to libtards?

Eat shit. It's a BAD movie. The worst MCU film by far. The plot doesn't even try to make sense, every character is stupid, there are no stakes because the only character we care about is known to survive the movie, Larson is just fucking terrible, and captain marvel doesn't undergo any meaningful growth or change, she's just god tier because of a complete accident but everyone acts like she's a brilliant hero for brainlessly streamrolling through every challenge while insulting anyone who tries to help her.

geekfeed.com/the-eternals-hercules-is-marvels-first-openly-gay-lead-in-the-mcu/

ready for hercules to bareback thor?

Oh fuck off. The first captain america anf thor films were just kind of boring, not actively insulting and retarded.

Man, it's been out for months and angry incels still can't stop crying tears of rage over it.
It really is the gift that just keeps on giving

Captain Marvel is horribly insulting to women.

I want to put my hand between her legs as high up as possible, and then have her squeeze my hand with her thighs while I rub it back and forth on the suit

I rather fuck a dead cat than her.
You have to be a looser who never had a decent woman in your life.

have sex incel

I know it's a bait, but I still take it.
What is more sad?
Someone who is watching capeshit and hates this unbearable smug cunt face?
Or a whiteknight cuck who fantasies having sex whit captain fungus.

it's just rebbit trying to fit in by using funny buzzwords they saw

Ok