JUST ANOTHER DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

JUST ANOTHER DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Attached: 3x05-aceveda-lozano.jpg (512x385, 21K)

BASED

Attached: 1538673103617.jpg (439x374, 12K)

Previously on The Shield

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 8K)

>no character is likable
>still one of the best shows I've ever seen

Billings was incredibly likeable and arguably the most vital character on the show

Lem and Ronnie were likable

ahem

Attached: billings.jpg (640x853, 57K)

I S O L A T E D

me on the right
This was an incredibly challenging scene to shoot for all involved, and Benito needed to have his mom encourage him to SUCK IT on camera

serial killer Dutch would have been kino, shame they didn't go through with it

I've never seen The Shield. Do they play Oingo Boingo in this scene?

in the original airing they do but they were unwilling to pay the license fee so the DVD/Bluray uploads don't have it

is that kevin nash?

VIC.
MACKEY.
KILLS COPS

Attached: pissing.png (1366x768, 451K)

Yeah I thought Dutch would kill Tina after seeing her bang that new Strike team member.

Dutch was /ourguy/

>that cat still keeping you up at night?
>...no

Then no character would have had a happy ending and it would have been even more depressing

Absolutely fucking based.

dutchman fully realizing himself as a serial killer is as happy an ending can get

I AM THE LECHER BITCH
I WEAR THE X OF CASTIGATION

i love all of those irredeemable bastards except for the gay cop who killed his wife irl

>PISSIN'

> your wife pussy taste like sweet honey

Attached: 1552231480908.gif (720x540, 2.53M)

imagine to be she pusy slave mm big pusy

the shield is from a more innocent time, when you could see a character like aceveda as a character and not a token latino dude whos just there.

i think that they keep the actor on the show, as a regular, until the end, being even a badass on the last few episodes, because he was a sport about this scene.

imagine being the guy who come up and say: "ok, so... your character will suck some dick this week."

yeah aceveda's actor had legit balls to agree to do the scene. and to have the remainder of the season of his arc devoted to how he deals with having to suck a dick like a cell bitch, cop man

Is that Fun Machine?

The reason everyone feels genuine is because that aspect is referenced a LOT throughout the show. Aceveda himself discusses that he got his position because of his colour and power with the mexican community. The issue of police leaders' race is often broached, claudette is used to placate black victims, aceveda deals with the latinos and protects latino politicians' interests, even Vic's first boss Ben Gilroy mentions in an episode that latino suspects get better treatment from the police because "they're the majority now" and that whites have become dinosaurs within the city. IIRC that was in an episode where some white guy massacres latinos for encroaching on his neighborhood and bringing an increase in crime.

All these issues are tackled by the Shield, so it all feels part of it, noone can accuse it of doing it for reasons of tokenism. These characters cannot be tokens because they are part of the setting and a changing californian city.

>Lazy as fuck, but when decide to do something he do it perfetly at first try
>Dutch and nigger lady insult his capacity as detective, make the suspect confess in less than a minute
>Witness a gang shooting, manages to pull himself out the mandatory investigations
>Decide he could be a good strike team member, takles a fugitive lika a boss the same day, Ronnie praise him
>Mastermind Hiatt and tina together only to cuck Dutch in the most brutal way possible
>Best liutenant the barn ever had
>Almos fraud the insurance like a boss
>Vending machines

Attached: latest[1].jpg (680x1024, 115K)

YOU SUCKED...?

perfect, friend. wich is why the shield is "THE BEST" cop drama ever.

fuck the wire, cannot stand the pandering around that shit. 'hamsterdam'. just let everybody do drugs in a corner of the town and... it works 110%. fuck off.

did closeted homosexuality drive him to a life of crime?

>Aceveda himself discusses that he got his position because of his colour and power with the mexican community
I can almost picture the fat boomer who wrote this character.

I unironically identify as Dutch

TASTES

aceveda knows and dont care about playing the nice latino whatever, that why his character is good.

and after the blowjob incident he goes for revenge, his marriege falls apart because his latina wife cannot cope with the fact, he get into kinky sadistic shit with a whore.

THIS SHOW IS KINO.

Attached: 48418711_1825730254220869_1836568757829369856_n.jpg (960x936, 104K)

me too. on that scene with the cat, to be more specific.

But did did Shane do anything wrong?

Shane did nothing wrong

shane was a fucking great character.

that scene were this drug dealer girlfriend is talking a bunch of shit and he almost rape her. damn.

its really weird how fast things change because the shield, today, could never ever exist not even if vic mackey was a trans eskimo.

Haven't watched this since it aired. How well does it hold up?

maximum

>PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHIELD™
You ever get carpal tunnel like a secretary bitch, cop man?
SINGLE SPACE IT!
They made you....'type'?
HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?!?!
I'm tired of feeling like I was reassigned too
Rather than walk a beat, like a man, he sits at his desk and types reports. Don't think that will play out well with the new recruits

Attached: 7x13_Mackey-desk.jpg (494x384, 17K)

Thanks.

put in perspective the times were living and the show is better than it was when was on air.

it looks like something from another dimension.

Attached: 1544374091618.jpg (200x208, 12K)

Yeah I'm like 20 mins into the first episode now and there's no way this shit would get greenlit now.
Fuckin simpler times.

jordan peele was an unfunny dude on MAD TV.

when did all go wrong?
when the timeline had this shift?
how could we fix it?

Attached: 1531466384127.jpg (1200x630, 170K)

He looks like a white Pablo Escobar on the right

he looks cool, not gonna lie. its like "fuck it". there is a great video of him on an australian morning show, showing the itens that he would sell in an auction because he was fucked over on divorce.

dudes very cool, cracking jokes and all. the lady asks if he was keeping his oscar for he next divorce and he laughs - because it was a good joke. nice guy.

Yes.