Thor: Ragnarok

This is the best Marvel movie ever made; prove me wrong.

Attached: ramos_ragnarock.jpg (700x983, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJt2N7LSptg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh quips
no

These weren't quips, dumbass.

>quips
>actual humor
>not knowing the difference
Suffocate on a penis.

Its only recognised because of the bright colours.

Age of Ultron is unironically better.

>Age of Ultron is unironically better.
My God, you are a moron.

>underaged poster
>its
>absolutely shite opinion

I wish autists and kids would fuck right off. I don't mind enjoying capeshit, but at least have some intelligence.

>recognised because of bright colours
Check for brain damage, yank.

nigga please

youtube.com/watch?v=yJt2N7LSptg

They fucked up by going down the comedy route.

I went to the cinema with my little bro to see this piece of trash of a flick, I absolutely hated it and my bro was disappointed. He only liked the Hulk vs Thor fight in the coliseum and that was about it.

Honestly the humor felt really dated. Same issue I had with Shadows. I guess people like walki Talki but it's not something I'd find funny.
>bbbbut u don't like comedykino
I'm more of a Mel Brooks or Marx bros type of guy

Did they? How? It was the most fun Marvel experience ever designed. The only way not to enjoy it is to be invested like an emotionally retarded autist.

You and your brother, I'm afraid, are morons. The humor went over your head, you prefer quips and one-liners.

I fucking hate Americans.

>Honestly the humor felt really dated.
Weird opinion. Piss off, ghost.

There was no humor that wasn't forced as hell. I didn't go to watch a comedy movie. I wanted a Thor kino with serious tones, Winter Soldier style.

Guardians 1 and 2, Infinity War, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man are all leagues better.

to be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand the latest capeshit

>There was no humor that wasn't forced as hell.
Wrong. The humor was absolutely on point every single time. I was impressed with how efficient it was. It's like someone who actual sense of humor wrote this, instead of some retard who can only think of one-liners.

>I didn't go to watch a comedy movie.
Indeed, that requires a sense of humor, which, being a fat American, you don't have.

>I wanted a Thor kino with serious tones
That shows how retarded you are: if you want a serious film with a serious tone, why the fuck would you watch capeshit? Just how mentally stunted are you?

>Winter Soldier style.
You think that's a serious film with a serious tone. I have no words.

Maybe you should work on yourself and try to become a better person before posting on the internet.

yikes

>Guardians 1 and 2, Infinity War, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man are all leagues better.
Guardians were good, though nowhere nearly as fun or funny.

Iron Man is very good, I'll give you that.

>to be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand the latest capeshit
Sure, as in that synapse quip, right? The only way people didn't laugh at how retarded that bit was was because Americans don't know what a fucking synapse is or how it works.

Maybe you should develop some taste in cinema before you post on a cinema board. Just a thought.

tiresome posts, user

>tiresome posts, user
For your weak brain, user.

they're just bait with none of the fun, you're using the exact same phrases in each and every one. you're just spitting them out as fast as the post cooldown will let you. what's the fun in that?

Watch better comedies

>MCU
Yeah...I win, bro

They had no choice after so thoroughly shitting the bed with the serious route. It's unfortunate they could find someone who wasn't a massive hack to write any of the scripts.

>You're wrong
>No, you're wrong!
You're arguments are extremely convincing

this guy fucks

Attached: thor ragnarok whuat meah and is he though.jpg (2304x864, 943K)

Scriptwise it's a complete shitfest, legitimately one of the most idiotic movies ever made.
But as a comedy it's honestly the funniest in the whole MCU imo, but that's thanks to the director.

>actual humour
guys its the devil anus, hahaaha anus get it boys. Please die!

Unsurprisingly, this poster's skills are above you.

Name 5.

If you think the "MCU" is good taste in cinema, I rest my case, sis.

Seriously, how do you guys not realise Ragnarok is ten times better than any other Marvel precisely because it did such a great job of being fun? You can't say it's a comedy, either, it's clearly not, it's just ACTUALLY funny, unlike the quippish ways of previous efforts.

ever think about how the russo brothers were so jealous that taika waititi is capable of making a movie that is both enjoyable and also an actual movie that they obliterated everything that happened in ragnarok during the first 4 minutes of infinity war

So you ignore the arguments then claim no arguments were given? You're a special kind of genius, champ.

>this guy fucks
You too, my friend. Sexers recognise each other. Feels good when society values you.

>Scriptwise it's a complete shitfest,
On the contrary, it's brilliant. It's absolutely awesome, funny, entertaining. It's everything any capeshit should try and be.

>legitimately one of the most idiotic movies ever made.
You're just too dumb for it, I'm afraid. It's like when adults make a moderate joke and teenagers around can't resist the urge to shit on it because they have no finer way of understanding humor. Go back to Deadpool, you're into dick and shit jokes.

>But as a comedy it's honestly the funniest in the whole MCU imo, but that's thanks to the director.
>implying the director wrote it
Fool.

i hate capeshit and i like it eh bru

Attached: thor-ragnarok-09.jpg (3000x2128, 1010K)

>guys its the devil anus, hahaaha anus get it boys. Please die!
That was good.

>humor incels don't get
Ah!

Incels tend to seethe, a lot.

I see how this was suppose to be funny but none of the jokes landed .

No one gives a shit about your retarded opinions. Dilate, have sex, go jump off a cliff and do me the courtesy to never reply to my posts ever again, faggot.

I think you may want to reread what you posted

lol could this post be any more reddit?

>I see how this was suppose to be funny but none of the jokes landed .

>I realise people find this funny but for some reason, autism, I could not laugh.

I know, bro, I know. Shame you won't get laid this way.

>No one gives a shit about your retarded opinions. Dilate, have sex, go jump off a cliff and do me the courtesy to never reply to my posts ever again, faggot.
Have sex. Seek help. Say no to autism.

Nah, I'm fine.

lol could this poster be any more mentally ill and seething?

How come you fuckers know Reddit so well? I never even read a single post from that place. So tell me, user, am I very much Reddit and how much time on Reddit do you base your opinion on?

Wait for me to come back around again to finish your monologue villain.
I'm a drunken valkyrie set to take up Thors mantle when he dies/retires to rebuild Asgard.
Im a retarded Hulk who gets jobbed because I can't reveal my true power level with out making half the Avengers fucking irrelevant, oh by the way, Thor is such a shit character they have to steal my story lines for him.
And I'm Jeff Goldblum. Just doing what Jeff Goldblum does in every movie now.
Piss-off ghost, because I have to self insert and make Korg something he's not.
By the way, I'm the half-sister you never knew you had and I can single handedly conquer your land full of elite warriors who have been battle hardened by conquest.

Yes, yes all very clever.

>Guardians 1 and 2
Possibly 1, but 2 was compete trash

Have sex. Please.

>implying you aren't a seething incel
This is why girls don't like you: you are insincere.

It had the better ending and the rocket and yandu redemption arc was better then the entirety of 1.

Have sex. Stop projecting, sweetie.

>Stop projecting, sweetie.
Might want to read yourself. How does it feel knowing I do have sex and you do not?

Keep seething, beta.

Have sex.

Attached: _106486742_07830db0-6bdb-4197-8b5b-66c315aa7034-nc.png (604x663, 248K)

ITT: incels reveal their power levels and we finally get to know what sexers watch and enjoy; unsurprisingly, sexers prefer fun capeshit to pretentious capeshit. I would also bet that Chad OP's favourite movies are literal kinos of the highest order, which does not prevent him from enjoying low brow cinema like Thor: Ragnarok.

>incels try hard to act like OP is the manchild incel
>this level of projection

>All these seething Russian cucks
never been to a party you couldn't ruin aye

Attached: thor is he though.jpg (704x382, 38K)

>watches children movies
>calls someone who doesnt watch these garbage movies betas
wtf is wrong with you

>incels try hard to samefag and pretend not to be the same angry individual
Have sex.

>nigger valkyrie

Attached: 1554703875189.gif (244x160, 1.11M)

Stealing the enemy's catch phrase won't save you. When you say "have sex", you sound like one of those homeless fucks who can't speak the local language; when I read you, I imagine you begging, like the weakling you are: "Have sex, signor? Have sex for me? Pliss?"

Stop posting, you are so pathetic.

This is probably why the local incels can't stand this movie: it has good female characters, one is black, and she drinks to forget. You guys can't see past your own personal obsessions.

Only because of Mommy. Otherwise it's the worst of the ones I've seen (only watched phase 1).

>desperation turns him to paragraphs
Have sex.

>incel is surprised another male can write much more than he himself can
You can hide behind your memes, faggot, but you and I both know the score.

>no has sex

>has sex

Autists, this is so painfully obvious. This is exactly why nobody likes you IRL.

>a paragraph is an impressive amount of writing
Have sex.

>prove me wrong
Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man exist

Still hiding. Lol, virgin.

If they played it straight with the dark and depressing storyline rather than turn it into a buddy comedy quipfest maybe.

You've got those reversed

Guardians was fun, but it wasn't all that funny, was it? I'm not a teenager anymore, that's probably why. Haven't seen Antman.

>get in that ass like Ant-Man

I am so fucking sick of capeshit

>ugly mulatto lesbian Valkyrie
>Thor with the personality of antman
>Castrated at ten Korg
>Crammed two giant storylines and fucked them both
>Kindergarten colors splashed everywhere
>Muh quips
>You could replace Thor with any idiotic muscle guy and woulnd't change a thing

Makes-you-want-to-have-kids-so-you-can-show-them-these-movies Tier MCU
>Ragnarok
>GotG 1 & 2
>Antman 1 & 2

Attached: confirmed for autism.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>haha I'm winning
Have sex.

>ugly mulatto lesbian Valkyrie
If you think she's ugly, you are probably a homo (and even more probably a racist).

>Thor with the personality of antman
Thor is always fun.

>Castrated at ten Korg
No clue what you're trying to convey here.

>Crammed two giant storylines and fucked them both
Everything was seamless and worked great. Nothing was fucked, except your sense of plot, story, etc.

>Kindergarten colors splashed everywhere
Yeah, in capeshit, that's definitely a problem, as it clashes with what the capeshit audience is used to (Call of Duty mud filters). Just choke on a cock.

>Muh quips
Considering all Marvel movies have quips, that criticism is braindead; moreover, Ragnarok is more than one-liners, so you don't even know what a quip is, you autist.

>You could replace Thor with any idiotic muscle guy and woulnd't change a thing
Finally some glimmer of brain. You can say that about any muscle guy in the Marvel universe, son.

One day you'll realise verbal skills are useful and meaningful, and that the people around you weren't wrong. You're just a shitbag. Grow up.

>cucked Thor
>Thor getting symbolically emasculated
>50% black Asgard
>black Heimdal
>black Valkyrie

Attached: 070.gif (800x371, 123K)

>replying to half the thread
pure autism

I love the movie but Tessa Thompson is a cunt and not fit for the role. They could have hired any brown chick to play it better.

Autists tend to avoid eye contact, look away, and not speak much. See what I'm getting at, champ?

>heh time for some deep wisdom
Have sex.

DUDE FART JOKES SO FUN FUN FUN, THIS IS FUN FUN FUN

She did great. Very enjoyable character, managed to come off as endearing despite having a very bitchy character. Spectacular performance.

You're just upset because you can't fuck her, get over it.

You're so petulant, it's fun. Don't stop.

inb4 the one single autist in this thread defending it tells you that the fart jokes are sophisticated and require intelligent thought to process

>literally every Marvel movie except this one
Not sure you meant to shoot yourself in the foot.

>inb4 the one single autist

>there's only one person who likes what I don't like
>and he has autism

Minimalising and projecting. Seek help.

>it's fun
>don't stop
Have sex.

None of those things really apply on the internet, but they also obsess over stupid shit for children which is clearly what you’re doing sooooo..

ITT: people who take time to post their opinions because they don't agree with what someone else likes.

Sad. I guess that's what you do when women don't want you.

This poster actually looks really good. Is there any other marvel posters that look better?

stop replying to five posters at once with the exact same writing and you'll look like more than one person

>None of those things really apply on the internet,
True, I forgot that autists stop being autists when they are online. Good point.

>but they also obsess over stupid shit for children
Such as coming to a thread to say that the capeshit OP likes is not actually good and you were disappointed? LOL

>clearly what you’re doing sooooo..
Right... OP is obviously Chad and just checked that movie because Blanchett was in it. You're projecting and you think OP is me.

good thread lads

>implying you would guess if we all were the same
>proved yourself wrong since we aren't the same
Good job, Bill.

>She's uglier than death
>You mean Thor was a retarded surfer Bro before,but is taken to the extreme here, and then cries in IW like a bitch
>The character is not supposed to sound like a fag, takaka wakiki's voice is annoying in his face alone.
>Oh so you didnt know the storylines adaptaded. Both better than this piece of shot without having to be a sitcom.
>It would be nice to hace sets than dont look like what a baby would do with a bucket of legos
>Jokes jokes jokes quips quips quips,thats all this retarded thing is,stop trying to convince me that this is some intelligent parody or something
>Youre right,scu characters are shit

your posts are all the same. funny how the posts responding to 3-5 other anons at a time come as the thread progresses and no new ones appear later addressing already replied-to posts which would suggest others posting in the thread

Wow,what a beautiful toad-pig

Attached: tessa-thompson.jpg (446x299, 85K)

The director's five year old son did a really great job on the set design

Attached: DSC_7769-615x409.jpg (615x409, 66K)

She's a racist herself and would never date a white dude, you just cucked yourself by lowering your standards out of pitty and white knighting for a black nationalist.

"Slight smile" the movie

>Defends blackwashed Asgard, Heimdal and Valkyrie. The blacktors would never return the favor.
>calls others cucks.

Nice retort, brainlets. What makes Ragnarok a better movie than Ultron? Ragnarok is a literal children's flick with Taika having no cinematic credence.

I'll wait for your unsubstantial meme replies. Don't forget to throw in a buzzword when you're lost for words.

Ultron > Ragnarok.

To be fair you gotta be fairly intelligent to understand "that's gotta hurt jokes

Marcel cope

Kys you Yahtzee nuthugging pleb.

Could have been the best Marvel movie, if they cut Antler woman and Goblina entirely from the story and just had Thor and Hulk battling in the area and then leading a slave revolt

it was ok. too many lame forced jokes. should have been more serious. could have been epic.

>getting rid of based Kate
I agree with the rest though.

I think this user killed him, he hasn't responded in a while.

Attached: 1555666424821.jpg (826x770, 235K)

Why was Thor embarrassed to see Hulk naked?

quips are when characters say overly witty clever things
like tony stark does
it's like zingers that people who think they're smart write in boardrooms
Taika even criticised how unnatrual that kind of thing is

Characters in Ragnarok just say stupid shit
it's the diametric opposite of quipping

Attached: noongah.jpg (2128x1409, 3.02M)

This user actually isn't wrong.

how did Hulk get there in a JET?

PFHAHAHAHAHAHA, holy shit you capeshitters are a fucking disease, go back to sleep, faggot and don't wake up.

Attached: putin pedophile.gif (360x263, 2.96M)

is this supposed to be wrong? he's just giving him a raspberry

space jet duh

Attached: 207. uh whuat.jpg (2893x3775, 2.17M)

This the entire movie is completely forgettable.

>DURRRRR THOR KEEPS THROWING THING AT LOKI, LMAO HE'S NOT THERE 2 TIMES, THEN THE THIRD HE IS
>LOL BRUCE BANNER FELL DOWN THING AND DIDNT SUPER HERO LAND AS HULK, FUNNY AS FUCK
>DUDE LED ZEPPLIN "AHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA"

Fuck off with this garbage seriously.

AHEM

Attached: smsv_dgtl_1sht_1080x1920_02.jpg (720x1280, 290K)

цeлyй пaпy, пидop.

Attached: putin pedophile.jpg (750x750, 146K)

With you on the Hulk. I thought they would do him justice after the first avengers but they just have to keep him nerfed into the ground so captain candida can shine.

this tbphwyf

Attached: selecting a bagel.png (2622x1192, 3.03M)

I didn’t have any expectations except for Cate Blanchette being mommy-tier. I liked it.

Attached: 8DF4CF43-99DC-47BB-AF7C-6EB929728CA7.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Remove that Tessa cunt and you got a 10/10 comfy movie from me.

>Characters in Ragnarok just say stupid shit
Do they tho?

Attached: 283. Is he though.jpg (4032x3024, 709K)

The guy in the pic is married. Stop trying to think that sex is magic and changes your personality, it does not. If you don't understand that, either you are a woman or a virgin. Sex is just that, sex. You only think something is beyond normal when it is rare for you.

they're russian shills just ignore

No, and you shut the fuck up too. Why is Yea Forums so full of crazy people nowadays? First then thinking that sex is magic, and now you thinking that big nations are paying special agents to trash talk dumb superhero and space opera movies. Go take your phenobarbital and fuck off, you lunatic.

they're literally Russian shills tho. They don't speak english. They just post strawman propaganda and say something triggering.

Like look at how mad you are right now. It's super effective.

I am mad at you for being so retarded, you fucking imbecile. Holy shit, look at the delusion. Do you really think there a people being paid to trash talk dumb blockbuster movies on an irrelevant imageboard? Get treatment, you fucking schizophrenic cunt.

Did you even watch this movie? The opening has Thor quipping his way through battle like it's going out of fashion. I was about to drop it a few minutes in.

yeah but again, that is literally a Russian IRA shill.

Unironically. However you want to put it. They're just bad actor shills that have a daily post quota. It's just literally what that is.
> Do you really think there a people being paid to trash talk dumb blockbuster movies on an irrelevant imageboard?
Yeah. They know you don't give a shit about actual politics. This is politics for babies. And Disney=America as far they've been concerned for like 50 years.

Like be upset at me all you want, I'm fucking right. That is LITERALLY an IRA fag. They generally don't speak english. The entire boosting of the meme to attack that faggot for crying was being done by the IRA. It's propping up a hysterical strawmen to train and radicalize kids against. If this upsets you, good lol it's fucking crazy. They're targeting EVERY demographic, going down to toddlers with autoplaying ipads.

Attached: feminazi propaganda.jpg (880x4276, 1.13M)

Ironman 1
Winter Kino
Dr Strange
Thor Ragnarok

Those are the only rewatchable marvel movies

She's a lesbian in a relationship with Janelle monae. Why would she date a white dude at all?

Fuck all you niggers. Thor Ragnarok was the only redeeming movie marvel has shitted out since captain america first avenger

Attached: 1551811671641.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

I only like Thor 1 and 3 out of all the marvel movies. I watch them for the quips/humor. The other marvel movies just suck.

Your taste is already suspect, then you go and confirm it with that final line.

>no grils aloowed

Attached: 262. meah it's me.jpg (2803x3629, 2.11M)