"I love to tease the fans online," he continued. "It drives them crazy. I'm sure Disney is not happy about it...

"I love to tease the fans online," he continued. "It drives them crazy. I'm sure Disney is not happy about it, but what are they gonna do, fire me? It's too late."

"How can you not have fun with it though? People say what was it like doing those movies, and we just laughed all day long," he recounted of his work on the space saga. He said that castmate Harrison Ford "was too cool for school" and Hamill joked that Ford would make an excellent director "if he wasn't so lazy." As the audience howled with laughter, Hamill suggested that part could be edited out later.

In all seriousness, he recounted the awe he remembers feeling at being on set of the first Star Wars movies. "I'd have this moment of self awareness: To my right is one of the most venerated actors of the 20th century, Sir Alec Guinness [who played Obi-Wan Kenobi in the original trilogy], to my left is an 8-foot guy in a dog costume wearing headphones," he said, laughing.

Of the enduring legacy of the films, he said when he read the script for the first film "it just hit me." "This is more like Wizard of Oz than traditional sci-fi, because 2001 is a stone-cold classic, but a laugh riot it ain't. And this one was so funny, it was on a human level," he explained, although he jokingly lamented "leave it to George Lucas to write a script where the robots get better lines than me."

Attached: this guy is on fire.jpg (833x672, 131K)

Also, has anyone else noticed just how much more educated Mark Hamill is compared to most modern actors, or really most people in general these days?

I was watching some interview he did with his ST castmates and he said something like "How many Frenchmen can be wrong?" and they all just seemed to completely blank and start laughing awkwardly like he was speaking gibberish to them. And it's not just because he's old, he was like this even in his younger days too. Smarter than the average bear.

Attached: 1533848276464.jpg (1280x1822, 492K)

Well, they call him the Joker.

I got a joke for him: I'm gonna tear you a new asshole.

>"leave it to George Lucas to write a script where the robots get better lines than me."

Luke had all the best lines in ROTJ though.

This guy needs a good hard kick in the shins. I'd like to put on my steel toe boots and fucking pound him before I throw him to the ground and run away.

>and run away.
This is the kind of person who calls you a snowflake, gentlemen. A guy who thinks running away from a 70 year old man is badass.

imagine still caring about star wars

His teasing and "stepping across Disney's line" is a marketing shtick probably given the greenlight by some faceless exec and a marketing committee.

Disney is going to kill Mark Hammil and make it look like an accident, so that they can hype up Rise of Skywalker as his last movie.

Attached: 356935690.png (691x653, 20K)

If the exec doesn't have a face how would he know what Mark Hamill is doing, he doesn't have eyes to see him or a mouth to tell him what to do.

A bitter weakling who can't hurt a 70 year old man without steel toe boots.

The sodas and burgers were already doing that. If anything, Disney extended his life by providing him a personal trainer so he wouldn't look like Jabba in the ST.

Attached: markhamillfat.png (753x731, 998K)

I forgot how horrible he used to look. He's back to looking quite handsome now. The only thing that worries me is that every time I see him in an interview his hands are always shaking and he has to take a breath every few words. They must do a really good job editing that out because you don't see it when he's acting at all.

Truly he is the most epic of trolls.

Attached: 1551193145819.jpg (607x541, 95K)

Fucking hell he looks like Steve Bannon.

Yeah, he looked terrible until Disney brought him back. They provided him and Carrie Fisher personal trainers. Harrison Ford actually didn't need one.

>Yea Forums shits on Disney for ruining Mark Hamill's life
>they actually saved him from an early death
Is Yea Forums ever right about anything?

Tv is right about which seasons of True Detective are good.

Yea Forums just follows the general consensus on that one.

Too bad they couldn't save Carrie

Fair but as the saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day.

The drugs, smoking, and drinking did Carrie in. Sometimes not even a personal training and weight loss can save a person.

Shit is off the chain son!