Tom holland joins the avengers late

>tom holland joins the avengers late
>is excited, grateful, in awe and appreciates the opportunity
>constantly thanking marvel, his employers and the fans
>other celebs like benedict and karen gillan also join late and dont complain

>brie larson joins late
>ungrateful, unappreciative
>complains, sighs tuts during press and toyrs
>says "its really unfair" that she joined late during interviews, publicly slapping her employer in the face

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-094212_Firefox.jpg (1080x1920, 727K)

She sounds absolutely BASED... is she /ourgirl/?

she is a survivor of eyerape you nazi, show some respect to the bravest person in existence.

wtf i love brie now

She's a cunt and they shouldn't have even added her character so late into the fucking game. Of course they had to because of "muh gurl power!" regardless of the fact that they already good female characters. I'd download a Scarlett witch/black widow team up movie any day (no, I'm still not gonna pay for it).

1 BILLION DOLLARS tho.

Rhea Seehorn was the perfect choice for Captain Marvel

Don’t you guys ever get tired of whining about her? Jesus christ

Make a goddamn general if you guys are going to have like 5 to 6 threads whining about her. I don't like her either but for fucks sake it's a bit excessive

They all call Holland a spoiled puff wtf are you talking about

Tom Holland ruined Spider-man though. Fuck him.

Have sex incels you're so pathetic.

I tried, its too hard. Pretty girls expect too much and ugly girls are ugly. Plus this place has ruined me and now all I see when I look at girls is them inevitably getting old and it depresses me :(

>Lets Shill an unpopular comic book character into the MCU

Its the social justice arm of Marvel getting to Feige. Maybe he is in a relationship with her, because even Bob Iger doesn't like her.

Sony ruined Spiderman by refusing to make Raimi Spiderman 4

Is it true Tom Holland was Brie Larson's stuntass?

DIABLO 3 SYNDROME

Lets not kid ourselves, Spider-Man 4 would have been absolute garbage

Yes

So I've agreed to see this with my mom next week. I know Brie Larson is an insufferable cunt IRL, but is the movie actually watchable capeshit or does it contain forced feminist allegories in every scene like you people would lead me to believe?

My girl is Amber Heard, so no.

Tom Holland was a literal who who just got propelled to super stardom with the accompanying paycheck. Brie Larson was the best actress of her generation who won an Oscar.

I wanted to dislike him but I thought he actually played a good Peter/Spidey. Homecoming was trash but it wasn't Holland's fault

>could have been Charlize Theron
>could have been BDH
>could have been Katee Sackhoff
>"Nope, let's (mis)cast a bitch instead!"

Cpt Marvel is unpopular as fuck. She'll not become more appreciated or popular if played by an unpopular, arrogant cunt. What the fuck were they thinking?
I mean seriously, that's a genuine question. Why her? This is the first time Marvel Studio miscasts a character so bad

Attached: 8964.jpg (792x600, 255K)

Is Tom Hollan a surname of Andrew Garfield?

Her name is BSH (Bryce Salad Howard)

RENT FREE

she has better feet than brie

Attached: 1552018508726.png (1760x1492, 1.04M)

>make a general
Fuck off scum

dude who actually cares

*snap*

Attached: 1526444847482.jpg (509x501, 32K)

Attached: 1554658171968.jpg (600x600, 77K)