Master skywalker there's to many of them what shall we do?

>master skywalker there's to many of them what shall we do?

Attached: maxresdefault (23).jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVO6xvI3qQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gather round children.
Have I told you the story of Sneed the Feed, the dark lord of the Seed?

*MOSTAH SKAHWOKAH

>MASTER skywalker?

Attached: 786.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

We should have been snoke.

>to many

Attached: 32859CDE-3885-4369-8891-BEB0E1BB46B4.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>goes from jedi who complains about Mace Windu not following proper arrest procedures to murdering kids in his cult in the span of 15 minutes
What did Lucas mean by this?

Why was he holding back his laughter?

Attached: obi wan.jpg (636x288, 75K)

I THINK THE JEDI ARE EVIL

Do you mind elaborate on that?

NO

I don't like the kids. They're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere.

SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Attached: 1398323009121.webm (800x600, 2.87M)

will the new star wars game from EA cover this?

Why don't the sequels have anything shocking happen in them?
Closest thing was Han getting killed but everyone saw that coming.

You know the answer already do you?

why did anakin kill them? he couldve disarmed them

>Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

I guess, just seems so safe and bland.

kekd hard

he was going to spare them until the kid became a cheeky cunt

Hate how edgy it makes me look but this shit was funny

nothing edgy about laughing at schlock

is this in a game or some fanmade shit.. i need to know

movie battles mod for jedi academy

Nah it's pretty funny, the movie just takes a complete 180 into full-on edgy mode out of nowhere because Lucas couldn't build up Anakin's transition to the dark side better in the previous films.

It's ridiculous how unnecessary the prequels are.

>make 3 long movies to tell how Anakin went from Anakin to Darth Vader
>pretty much all the progress happens quickly at the end when Sheev tricks him into joining the dark side in the hopes of saving his wife

Why did Anakin need to lead the clone troopers into the jedi temple?
Why couldn't he just be sent straight to Mustafar to kill off the Separatist council?

I wish someone would re-edit ROTS so Anakin would get a red lightsaber as soon as he bowed to Palpatine.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVO6xvI3qQc

Nah, just show him turning it over and flipping the Evil Mode to ON.

This kid survived and became snoke

why kill the kids instead of just kidnapping them and turning them against jedi?

Never got this, even with sith hating jedi, why would they kill when they can turn them to their side? Palpatine never seemed like the bloodthirsty type.

Attached: 1553882693242.jpg (1881x1489, 149K)

Kek'd

Rule of two. Sith have a habit of killing each other to gain power so that's why Palpatine only had one apprentice at a time.

>I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.

>plebbit meme

Attached: 988471057611dccf87943c0fa937523c_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

He should have played wc3. Arthas transition was pretty well done.

Probably to take care of any Jedi who might have potentially been more than the clones could handle.

>Now this is gameplay !

sand "people" arent actually people

nice

Based and redpilled. Do you think Sheev rung the door bell?

Attached: tumblr_inline_neykn0zxlj1qa0uiu.jpg (500x480, 37K)

>>master skywalker there's to many of them what shall we do?
Was this kid implying that if there'd only been a couple of stormptroopers he would have made a move?

It really puts in perspective how absolutely autistically retarded the EU is that rule of 2 exists solely because Vader was Sheev’s sidekick.

Attached: 10349374.gif (600x580, 575K)

Maybe, these kids are all trained in saber combat but from what I know how training sabers from the books they don't cut, just sting, like a minor little burn.

are the inquisitors canon? Fallen jedi don't necessarily end up as sith. They could just be brainwashed into jedi killing machines

The real issue is did he really have to sodomize them ALL before killing them?

Invoking the rule of two is a modern natural signalling mechanisn for the tribe and the expense of the individual. Instinct knows the person is at such depths of poor hygiene, attractiveness and has dangerously surrendered themselves to autistic childishness that it forces the person to make peculiar, offputting utterances uncontrollably to everyone they meet. At once when someone draws from star wars books or games you have a wealth of information at your hands: they have not, and are never to be, engaged sexually; they will try and put their fingers on you which are plaqued with semen and snot; given enough patience they will try to offer you tickets to a 'con', cheap pills and homosexual 'yiffing'; and finally they do have a computer folder saved of their sister's friends in bikinis. Some will comment on these friends' pictures leading to deep embarrassment for their family.

kino

Kek. Little Sith with a red sabre in there.

Fun fact: The book says he lost it on those kids because the kid called him "master," for which the Jedi high council would not let him have that title.

It was purple, not red.

lmao what a beta

It was a different time

wow they even try to fight back.
cute