Why doesn't Arya wear her hair down anymore? She looks like a FAS- having mongoloid in her recent scenes...

Why doesn't Arya wear her hair down anymore? She looks like a FAS- having mongoloid in her recent scenes. Her hair pulled back is doing her no favors.

Attached: Arya-Stark.jpg (729x1016, 194K)

Thr script writers have done no one any favors

Attached: D&D-cheat-sheet.jpg (616x794, 106K)

She looks grotesque no matter what. The bong genes came and took their toll. She's now what's known as a "british woman".

Because at the end of the day the actress ruined the character, so bothering to make her ugly face look any better is impossible.
Not to say that being pretty is required but she lacks any ability to make you care about her character she portrays.
David Bowie's crotch buldge was able to out preform anything she's done. It's just sad.

>so bothering to make her ugly face look any better is impossible.
She has unfortunate genetics but they gave her the worst possible hairstyle that accentuates her ball-shaped head instead of draws attention away from it. Arya's hair needs to be draped down and in front of her face.

She looks even worse in doctor who and the same complaints I said before but her character is even dumber.

>Maisie Williams on doctor who
Sounds insufferable

No, she's an assassin, not a model.

Isn't Arya supposed to be beautiful?

No, I don't remember anyone saying that, atleast not in the recent seasons.

Gendry said that she looked good.

Didn't she save his life? Did you expect him to say
"Damn Arya, you aged like milk!"

She can be an assassin with messy hair. It doesn't need to be pulled back like she's preparing fast food.

>make me a circus attraction
>Gotchu senpai

Attached: arya-sad.0.jpg (1000x580, 46K)

>two-eighths
Typical dumb hollywood FAAAAAAAAGGG

How do people hire her with the of "she has talent, people will love the character she portrays. I'm glad we have her in our cast."
That must slightly been close to the thoughts in people's minds.

She's like the fucking Genji of TV shows.
Ruins everything. Everything.

I think she's fine

>he doesn't know about the division of the eighths

she was actually a real qt in season 1. They must not have predicted that things would get this bad.

No she wasn't, you're just a pedo

bros... what went wrong... why is this world unjust

Attached: 3280ea9b5c84bb3027b13c9f765114e4f5d28810v2_hq.jpg (1024x676, 87K)

She was good in seasons 1-4

I figured they wanted her to look like Ned. They have her hair in his style

It's honestly pretty staggering. You can tell from her graminsta that even she knows she only has a chance with bangs...

And yet the showrunners insist on making her ugly by pulling her hair back.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-143817.png (1080x2280, 1.26M)

In the books yes, she's compared to a younger Lyanna. She was supposed to bloom into a pretty maiden when she came of age.
Younger she has a horse face apparently.

PLEASE somebody tell me how did she wear her underwear?
Did she have major bush or did she shaved with needle?
Did she have secs, and did she clean up after or just wear dingle cummies and crust all day. Did she bathe or use soap at any time
>WHAT DID SHE SMELL LIKE

... Are you a pedophile

>two-eighths

Attached: 1371257301799.jpg (553x674, 85K)

Sansa bloomed into a succubus while Arya turned into a goblin. Damned shame.
She looks decent here. Arya doesn't have to look striking but her current look is an eyesore. Yara is more attractive than her now.

Whatever, I'd take one for the team and fuck her.

am i a heterosexual?
I sure know that i am, how about you?

What's worse is they shoved her in all the adverts for the series and shilled her on social media as if she's a selling point.

same thing with Eleven in stranger things s2 when she goes punk mode, probably something hollywood sees as female badassery or some shit

whore

She was great in scenes with the Hound.