What was the last film you applauded in the theater Yea Forums?

What was the last film you applauded in the theater Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554266107342.png (644x694, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5s_XMJbWG0
youtu.be/JT6u0bE6vTw
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I applauded when Justice League was over because it meant I could leave the fucking theater finally

Captain Marvel

Anyone have the americlaps pasta? Those were good times.

During Bumblebee, had some hype ass parts.

Attached: bday.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

If HG Wells were alive today, he would be Movieblob.

I have a loud clap that startles people next to me.
I probably have the smallest hands of anyone posting on Yea Forums.

The Dark Knight Rises. The first 5 minutes were pure cinema genius and just after that a guy started shooting everyone in the room. Best experience ever.

You could have left at any moment dipshit, and don't give me the excuse that leaving would have been a waste of your money because being tortured through a terrible movie is a waste of money anyway.

Attached: 1537491639025.jpg (635x578, 73K)

Remember that time Razorfist absolutely BTFO movie bob?
youtube.com/watch?v=e5s_XMJbWG0

Moved to the US last year.
Americlap is the worst.
You guys would clap at an infants funeral

What? If you're not a faggot you clap sarcastically when the waiter drops something and makes a huge mess.

Nobody does this applauding a film in the cinema where I am, if anyone tried to start that shit they'd be avoided for crazy

I was on a date and she was the one who wanted to see it.

i bet this pussy wouldn't say it to moviebob's face

Did you get inside her?

r/MurderedByWords

r/SuicideByWords

what does that even mean?

what a faggot
get out of my country

I've only heard clapping once at a theater and it was after me and my friends were kicked out for being drunkan retards ruining the film for like 40 other people

Revenge of the Sith.

Attached: PX6T4.jpg (1247x509, 101K)

Can I get a rundown on Movie Bob? I've never watched any of his shit, but he seems to be one of those people that are just universally hated like Dobson

Went to see Cowboy Bebop in an indie theater. At the end, several people clapped. I remember it because how rare that was. Fucking great movie though.

youtu.be/JT6u0bE6vTw

In quebec, if we are plane passengers, we clap when the pilot lands the plane.

Yes, we’re married now

>I actually agree with Bob
wtf man why are we so good at surprise parties?

at Sundance.

Attached: Honey Boy.jpg (960x640, 138K)

He's just another mediocre person with a shallow interest in science that is mad someone else hasn't created a perfect world for him.

I wanna hang out with you.

I have never once actually seen people clap at a theatre. I'll never get this meme.

When Stark died

>that is mad someone else hasn't created a perfect world for him.
I mean it'd be nice if that guy would hurry it along

Girls with shit taste in films are cute.

Last theater I went to where people applauded was on a navy base and lotr rotk was playing. Legolas killing the big elephant thing, sliding down the trunk and landing, gimli quipping that still only counts as one. Everyone clapped and laughed.

Reddit: the country

Imagine the smell.

Never. I've clapped at concerts and other live performances, but clapping after a movie ends is autistic as fuck.

Can't go 2 tweets without bitching about trump

Rent free. All day long

I cannot recall ever applauding at a film in theater. However, I see a possibility of that happening in the near future. "Why?" You may ask, to which I respond that there are
>only 42 days until Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

Dear lord after looking at his twitter for a minute I feel like I need to go balance the political ph of my eyes by watching KKK propaganda.

>wah why is the fiction that my adolescent self grew up with not materialized into reality.
>oh, i know. it must be the result of traditionalist chuds who halt progress. i blame the right for my favorite fictional elements of science fiction not being realized.

the trick is that the right wing working people simply don't have the power to stop scientific progress. they only have the power to stop social progress. we'll get starships, intelligent robots, and transhumanism, but it obviously won't be on the timescale of fiction. because that's fiction, not reality.

>Implying niggers aren't the albatross around the human races neck
Cringe

It's amazing that I don't know if this is fake or not. He's that crazy.

i forgot to add, bob thinks that he's EARNED the ideal fictional future. on what grounds does he think this is true? i think he thinks that because he was a Good Progressive on the right side of history that everything should've gone according to his perfect ideal, and this series of tweets is just him lashing out on things not panning out.

Yeah it's whites holding us back from expensive things like space exploration.

Attached: image.gif (252x258, 10K)

im white

it means he ate himself into morbid obesity expecting science to save him from his impulses

This.

good comment.

*clap clap clap*

Good job bro

*clap clap clap*

Well somebody has to encourage the undertakers!

Does that mean you're a cute girl?

it was only cause it was our first viewing of BvS and were laughing at how god awful it was
someone recommended we go back and watch ti sober
absolute kino

>movie bob

More like movie BLOB, amirite?

>whites are holding back science
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

Attached: lmao.png (402x617, 315K)

>the hungry
>morbidly obese mother

Attached: 1463709838760s.jpg (103x125, 2K)

you're boring

No, I'm just saying girls who think basic bitch stuff is legitimately amazing and aren't just on their phone the whole time are cute. Watching your reaction the whole time hoping you'll like it.

lmao they just keep piling it on

> Watching your reaction the whole time hoping you'll like it.

Who are you quoting?

How does Bob have any following? Half his Twitter feed reads like a mass shooter manifesto.

Attached: bob.png (509x1023, 66K)

>The kid is putting off a visible aura of being traumatized at the end.

Attached: 2ouwrk.jpg (400x300, 46K)

Is he a buttmad spic or something?

White devil out here still pretending like you neanderthals didn't smash up all our Wakandan spaceships.

Follow the conversation.

I don't get people who think like this
why not just get rid of the very small % of the population in control of 90% of the elite institutions or the very small % that commit the most crime?

surely that's more beneficial to society than getting rid of people who hurt your feelings online

It's real, he got dunked on hard for this. Everyone was taking pot shots at him

they want to get rid of the people who work middle class jobs and pay the most taxes
little do they know that doing so means they can't live off welfare anymore cause no one is footing the bill for them

>ordering several dishes for yourself and becoming excited when they all arrive at once.
What a fat turd.

I did. Do women actually watch you while you watch hoping you enjoyed it? Not counting occasionally looking over during a particular moment to gauge your reaction, like everyone on the planet who's not autistic does.

I mean it's pretty constant. She thinks I don't notice but I do.

>Amerifat claps when large amounts of food arrive

Attached: 1555237125456.jpg (624x548, 152K)

Bob is hilarious because he thinks he's a creative moving culture foward. From garbage he has said in the past he obviously thinks he's some kind of thought leader. The joke in it all is that he's a low tier youtube movie reviewer who is neither popular, charismatic and his videos aren't even well produced. He talks of superiority but he can't even manage 1/10th of yahtzee's views and people like RLM out do him 30-1

Attached: Moviebob Superiour.jpg (576x404, 46K)

All the time or just for movies that she isn't interested in?

Movies she's already seen and wants me to see or if we're watching a movie she likes.

The only reason I still go to the movie is because I like clapping and laughing with the other people. It's the only time I feel like part of a group.

That is the strangest reason I've ever seen to go to the movies.

Even compared to the ability to jerk off in a room full of people in the dark without them knowing?

Love it when "literally whos?" get a big head like this cause you know he is constantly running into people who have no idea who he is and I'd guarantee it just kills him every time.

If it is a fetish It doesn't surprise me.

Okay, well it's not really that much of an issue if it's something she's already seen. Kinda creepy if she's just glaring at you for a while though.

Captain Marvel and I'm Australian. It's embarrassing

This

Awhile back someone asked him if he hoped he'd ever be as big as yahtzee at some event awhile back and he got mega tilted over it.

Beautiful.

Attached: 200_percent_rad.png (374x454, 190K)

I'm not enough autistic to applaud in a movie theater.
Consider I watched Alita 11 times.

Unless you are at a fucking screening where the actual cast or crew is present, applauding at a move is an ultimate pleb move

what if i clap and record it and upload it to twitter and include the cast in the mentions on my tweet?

Same reason Destiny has a following, if you're able to initially build up a core fanbase, they'll never leave you, no matter how insane you get (just don't go completely dark for too long, nobody can survive that). Even Spoony still somehow has fans.