FILM MARKETING

>heavily acted
>painfully clichéd
>hits all the right notes
>shill his bait in various threads
>Yea Forums falls for it anyways
>profit
Like, when did you realize you are not immune to film advertising?

Attached: bamboozled.jpg (1338x1874, 371K)

>making a crying autistic jewish incel manchild your new mascot
woah he's just like me

Nope that just what a large amount of channers look like so it strikes a nerve.
Your dumbass hasn't figured out that the endgame 'leaks' are marketing.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this shit really seems planned. It's just too convenient how they found his channel with a few thousand views per vid and made it into a meme, then had Hamill immediately respond to validate the male nerd fanbase.

u must be new, that nigga be doing the same shit for a long time, these faggots are real did u see the star wars convention, a lot of sóibois crying and they were not recording their own reactions, they are unironically damaged people.
the sw trailer´s views are laughable

Yea Forums called him a retard faggot
the MSM treating him like a retard kid who just discovered how to tie his shoes,

>Eric Butt's the Motion Picture
holy shit he got us Yea Forums

Attached: I love star wars.jpg (1280x670, 335K)

Stop posting this idiot. He's getting attention. Let him enjoy his toys and fade away.

I mean it doesn't have to be planned for opportunistic corporations to use it to their advantage. The worst fallout from this is they are defending this kind of weak ass shit trying to make it socially acceptable to be like this. It's not and bullying this kind of behavior might not stop it but hostility towards it may deter others from doing it. Not just crying over kids movies but the entirety of the manchild epidemic as well as blindly consuming products like this.

ya, nah, they would prefer teenage girls screaming and crying I imagine. That’s Disney’s target audience.

>not paying to see IX
>not paying to see Endgame
mrw I now love film marketing. It saves me money.

Attached: 1553045921755.jpg (334x506, 22K)

Just go to his youtube channel he's been doing reaction videos to trailers for quite sometime now. the majority of his videos have less than 5000 views. I doubt any marketing firm even knew who he was.

WHAT IS THAT ON HIS FACE REEEEEE

Strawberry. Drunk user mentioned it.

superficial spreading melanoma

>He's getting attention
So did that chick who shit herself in the hot tub.

they want their fans to all be like this
they don't them to think
they don't want them to judge
they want to them to consume
endless consumption

yeah because you're such a free thinker floating above all the consumer sheep, right? Get over yourself

I watched his vid once and now Google is recommending all his videos and similar soi content. I tried watching some alt right vids to reverse it but it isn't working. What should I do?

Attached: UK entertainment.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

people like this have always existed, the only difference is youtube. same goes for any number of other hysterias out there

>cue the 6 panel pussy closeup in 3.. 2.. 1..

He is Disney's martyr. He is meant to incite positive reactions because he is an underdog. If some user decides to cry over a non-disney trailer they'll be harassed and insulted and no MSM will support him.

Of course it's planned. Why do you think they spam him? Because they want to put the blame on the "incel alt right" when the shills are the ones spreading it.

>Report thread
>Hide thread

Im sick of this cunt's ugly face

I only recognize him from when someone put him next to the cristchurch vid who the fuck is he and what is he trying to advert?

He's who you wish you were.

Attached: 1555463939602.jpg (675x547, 39K)

I really don't know who he is. I'm not meming.

>implying white women don't belong to black men

Sorry cumskin, but women enjoy dating, you know, acutal men? Also, this must be a difficult concept for someone so fat, doughy, weak, and stupid like yourself to understand; but Soi is an excellent source of protein and basically all body-builders eat lots of it.

I'd suggest you have sex, but we both know that even if you could get a woman to pay attention to you, she would be disgusted by the tiny, atrophied toothpick you call a "penis". Hey, no reason to be mad, it's just nature! Your best option is to try and appeal to the alpha men of society, who are all universally dark-skinned like the ebony gods they are.

It's why so many white boys either become gay or transexual, they know they can't pass as actual males, so they feminize themselves to try and catch Tyrone's big black cock. Or you could keep being a raging impotent incel, perpetually butthurt and completely unloved... given your demonstrable anglo "intelligence" I think we all know what you'll keep doing :) stay mad, subhuman.

White women and white boys belong to Black Men and none of your sound or fury will signify anything.

Attached: BLACK_ONLY.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

I am giving you a (You) just to lament how lazy this bait is. Trolling on Yea Forums has just become elaborate ways of calling people virgins, it's like reading off a script. Good thing I don't come here much anymore, it's all so tiring.

your larp sucks and that bitch is ugly

Hes not jew

A cool guy who reacted to star wars and became a famous ibternet meme with lots of women on twitter asking to have sex with him

My wife used to only date Black men. When I learned that almost all her former lovers were black, I was a little surprised. When I asked her about it, she tells me that it was just a phase and that white men are better providers and parents. I was pleased with this answer, because while black men may be better in bed and have bigger dicks, it's white guys like me who know how to love and care for a woman. I treat my wife's son just as if he were my own. So yea, penis length is not all that matters!

Your stupid

spic english?

Something tells me what you mean is the reverse of what you say, but you can never be to sure anymore on this site what with sarcasm and fun being dead and all.

STAH WAHS

Attached: 1555639374326s.jpg (124x111, 2K)

>too convenient
How? People here did the same shit to Yooniverse and the KAAANTOOOO guy, the only reason this went viral was the roastie. Not everything is a conspiracy

Definitely more so than Star Wars manchildren that cry when watching commercials

sneed

>A cool guy who reacted to star wars and became a famous ibternet meme with lots of women on twitter asking to have sex with him

Attached: .gif (382x308, 1.47M)