Why does pic related get ignored on Yea Forums? I honestly think it's one of the best television comedies of this decade

Why does pic related get ignored on Yea Forums? I honestly think it's one of the best television comedies of this decade

Attached: MV5BODUxMDI2Mzc5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ0OTc2MTI@._V1_.jpg (998x1466, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ns6w3rgTMd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People here have a hard on for the thick of it and can’t like two things at once. Plus it doesn’t get good until season 2

When I was going through a really bad depressive episode I had my first genuine TV crush on Selena Mayer. A crush like a girl would have.

>People here have a hard on for the thick of it and can’t like two things at once. Plus it doesn’t get good until season 2
I'm currently finishing up season 3 and its fucking hilarious at this point. Not quite as good as the thick of it but a solid 8 or 9 out of 10. Does it stay this funny throughout the rest of the run or does it take a dip in quality when the thick of it writers leave?

Amy is a cunt for aborting her baby.

Same reason Seinfeld and Curb get/got ignored.

Too much /pol/ crossover so JEWISH heavy shows get trashed.

One of the funniest shows of the 21st century. But the last season was bad

Except for the lead character the show hardly has a jewish cast. The lead writers are anglo I think.

It gets even better

Is season 6 any good ? First couple of episodes were pretty boring so I stopped watching. Should I give it a new try ?

Because people have so much feminist fatigue, that at this point they don't give anything a chance that even remotely looks like some woman shit.

VEEP is literally the opposite of feminist shit, it's a vulgar political parody.

>Because people have so much feminist fatigue, that at this point they don't give anything a chance that even remotely looks like some woman shit.
This show is the exact opposite of feminist agenda pushing though. It shows how useless the woman is by fucking everything up at every turn. The main character is almost a pitch perfect representation of Hillary.

but most people wouldn't know that, because the see the protagonist and it gets an immediate no

>Why does pic related get ignored on Yea Forums?
it's not capeshit

/pol/tards aren't people

The same reason star wars gets immediately ignored and never discussed on Yea Forums?

>STRONK WOMAN BAD

The show actually seems like a brutal parody of Hillary Clinton in many ways, which is funny cause it's made by Hillary supporters.

basically. The female push over played it's hand. Growing up people had no problem watching the occasional non-forced female protagonist ie alien, pippy long stocking, etc. or playing as them on games ie, tomb raider, but an element that holds sway in mass media went overboard with it and started to push blatantly forced agenda driven cringe.

I find it very tastefully done. The 'Not Me' movement is pretty funny

It’s not very PC which i like bc this is really how most of these people talk.

They way she bitches about her lesbian daughter and black baby are great.

Anyone got the feet webbum(s)?

Real life is now funnier than parody.

It gets better and then has dips when it feels like they don’t know what to do with Selina. Jonah carries it with his plot line when that happens

It's great, but this show would be canceled very quick if the gender was reversed

>dude, Idiocracy is a documentary!!!

but star wars doesn't get ignored

Amy is a professional first.

It’s not like you have anything better to do.

I'm busy watching people react to the new star wars trailer

She fails pretty much every episode

Wut? People fucking love Curbed and Seinfeld on Yea Forums

Will Jonah get to be president bros?

Jonah>Richard>Ben>Selina>Buster>Gary Cole>Amy>Dan

Probably missed a few

Jewish over representation in media does have alot to do with it.

Clearly

and WHY is that an issue? Maybe next we'll complain about black over-representation in basketball or asian over-representation in maths?

Early on it was okay but the last few seasons have made it a parody of itself. It's almost family guy humour tier, just saying dick jokes and then shooting reaction images. None of the humour actually comes organically from anything political or visual. If it wasn't for the fact that there are some strong actors and I have a compulsion to finish anything I start then I'd have dropped it 2-3 seasons ago.

jonah is going off the wall in the newest season and its great

Yeah the sophisticated british writers leave the show after season 4 and we get low IQ american trash from seasons 5-7 with no political insight or wit.

Him breaking the sensitivity training guy was great

Show was excellent, but they seem aimless this season.

Richard is annoying

>DUDE GARY CAN'T KEEP A SECRET LMAO

it's on my list to watch but i can't be bothered

It's not as good as The Thick of It but it's certainly a great TV comedy
The Thick of It is much quicker. Much more fast paced. It's sharper and more biting

Women checking in on women talking to Jonah is the best running gag

>woman show
no thanks

Yeah this is fairly based and funny.

>its not like im going to rape the president

>woman main character

fuck feminazis

cringe
based

>3rd from the left, getting a full sniff

the timing in this clip is perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=ns6w3rgTMd8
and it would take a lot of willpower not to rape Andrea Savage

gary would never

>Julia Louis Dreyfus has raggedy grey hair now
Makes me sad bros. She needs to stay cute.

but what about Niagara Falls?

he's stronger than all of us

Personally I love it.

Attached: 6292E6C3-1DE1-4FA1-8E01-F0611C863B8C.jpg (748x1289, 280K)

She's almost 60

I'm not okay with that bro....

>going through a really bad depressive episode
>I had my first genuine TV crush on Selena Mayer
I don't see why you connected those

>Seinfeld started 30 years ago

>I had my first genuine TV crush on Selena Mayer
You're into evil women?

She is a odd one. She was kinda cute just few years ago. She kinda looked MILF when she was lot younger like late 20's.

>and it would take a lot of willpower not to rape Andrea Savage
Yes, Yes it would. We don't get to talk about I'm Sorry around here either.

I'm Sorry is /momcore/
the only good episode is the racist daughter one
Jason Mantzoukas playing the father would make it much more tolerable

>saving

Her face is sorta weird. She has a quasi BOG chin/jaw that protrudes from the rest of her face that makes it look bizarre as fuck.