Thor: Ragnarok

Why didn't you fucks tell me this was so much fucking fun? There's no better capekino to my knowledge.

>cast is fucking stellar: Hopkins, Blanchett, Goldblum, Hiddleston
>it's fucking funny as fuck and doesn't take itself autistically seriously, without denigrating the source material
>100% FUN
>Cate Blanchett gives a fetish-inducing performance, every second on the screen is joy
>same for Goldblum
>you can tell everyone had a ball making this movie, it shows
>that outro retro synthwave end credit sequence
>that Led Zeppelin song
>that alcoholic valkyrie

I don't normally care for capeshit, but fucking hell, this was good.

Attached: 81LHuCYlgEL._SL1200_.jpg (803x1200, 398K)

>dat bants between Thor and Hulk
>oh god

That australian rock monster thing was funny, Spot on accent.

>why didnt you tell me a movie that was shilled for months here back when it came out was good

just neck yourself newfag

top 5 marvel movie ez

Attached: 262. meah it's me.jpg (2803x3629, 2.11M)

I wondered what the accent was.

>Piss off, ghost!
Just about killed me.

It was a kiwi accent, you uncultured swine

>just neck yourself newfag
Like I said, I don't normally care for capeshit, so I ignored all these threads. Stay salty if you must.

Outsider opinion: I found the first Thor very convincingly done and far superior to what I had heard. Kenneth Branagh directed it, which my brain still doesn't understand, but I know why it's good. Also Portman.

To further my point: Ragnarok isn't discussed often nowadays. No need to change my statement to something else to then tell me I should die because it doesn't match reality.

If you have a cool helmet, you go on the front cover, if not, to the back with you.

Attached: Thor-Ragnarok-Poster-thor-ragnarok-40732911-2048-870.jpg (2048x870, 292K)

The only fun Marvel shitshows were Ragnarok and (the first) Ant-Man.

>when even minor characters get a complete arc
>from sucker to traitor to hero
>based

Haven't seen Antman. Any other that are fun as fuck?

>using kino for this garbage
You Disneydrones really are retarded, holy fuck. Ragnarok was literally the worst MCU movie, imagine having such shit taste that you actually think a movie like that is good
>shits all over the established characters
>generic Disney witch villain who doesn't get a single good scene
>literally every character except for Heimdall cracks jokes all the time
>atrocious CGI
>horrible action scened except the Hulk vs. Thor fight
>apocalypse is played out like a total joke with no stakes because "home is where the people are"
Pathetic

You liking Thor 1 AND 3 is even weirder because 1 was a thousand times better made and actually had proper drama to it. Everything that 1 did right, Ragnarok fucked up completely. Branagh should have directed all three movies

Having only seen a handful of MCU movies thanks to my redditfag friend, I enjoyed OP's pic quite muchly.

>Haven't seen Antman. Any other that are fun as fuck?
In my opinion nope. They all have the stupid quips, but only those two were actually fun.

First scene
>can you wait til I turn around
This is what pass as kino
>much college degrees much college degreeee

>Ragnarok was literally the worst MCU movie
You must be autistic. I mean this seriously.

>You Disneydrones
Sure...

>shits all over the established characters
Don't be butthurt about comic books characters, for fuck's sake. That's why incels dislike Ragnarok.

>generic Disney witch villain who doesn't get a single good scene
Every single scene with Blanchett is based as fuck. BASED AS FUCK.

>atrocious CGI
Provide evidence. It was fine to me.

>horrible action scened except the Hulk vs. Thor fight
Also fine.

>apocalypse is played out like a total joke with no stakes because "home is where the people are"
>Pathetic
Provide a better idea. I think it's great too.

>1 was a thousand times better made and actually had proper drama to it.
I suppose 3 appealed to me more because I generally don't care for capeshit, and Ragna nailed the comedic tone.

>Everything that 1 did right, Ragnarok fucked up completely
The only thing I can see that fits this is "casting Portman".

>without denigrating the source material
Bait

Felt like a bit of a love letter to Heavy Metal 1981 to me. Pretty comfy capekino user.

Haha wouldn't it be weird if you're an Asgardian citizen and Hela demands you to cum while everyone watches

This was unexpected fun. it sets the tone for the movie. The acting makes it work perfectly.

It is fucking kino.

Your mother is what passes for a whore, though. A WHOOAAAHHHHH

It doesn't, it's just that the source material is literally retarded comic book characters for 10-year-old boys.

Yeah, quite weird, and not at all extremely sexy, haha.

>kneel
>show me your penis
>show me how hard it can get
>I want you to shoot your load while you look at me, user
>I want your offering

Attached: D7m6yM0.gif (500x225, 1.79M)

Ugh worst mcu movie. It was just muh quips the movie.

There's a difference between humor and just quips. Do you need me to explain that difference to you?

>implying other Marvel movies don't have quips
>implying this relies on quips
>implying you aren't butthurt because the movie doesn't take itself seriously and Marvel movies are serious business to you because you are a manchild with no serious dreams

This was basically reddit the movie

That means nothing, except that you're mentally ill. Do you even know Reddit that much? How much time have you spent on Reddit? Tell me, user.

Attached: 53211153_294872671182054_6772179793540288253_n.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

>Ignore billions shill thread
>"Why didn't you tell me bro?"

Are you on spectrum?

Nigga, your post just gave me autism. Holy fucking shit

>that diversified valkyrie
ftfy

Attached: 1551880120944.jpg (210x212, 13K)

>ignored all the threads
>mad that no one told him it was good

Attached: 1539397586209.jpg (250x239, 40K)

>Thor and Loki family kino gets interrupted by shitty Hulk and Valk quip fest
I'm more angry at the wasted potential of this film.

Attached: 1410200013413.png (786x974, 420K)

Could she beat Thanos?

Would you attend the Grandmasters Birthday Orgy?

Attached: thorragnarok-jeffgoldblum-grandmaster-uneasy-700x334.jpg (700x334, 30K)

Korg's voice actor was Taika Waititi, the director. He's from New Zealand.

Don't forget Matt Fuckin Damon as a cameo

Was good, and really shows how terrible infinity wars was if you watch them back to back.

yes. its basically canon that Thanos waited for the Asgardians to fall before he went for the stones because they could overthrow him.

How did he know they were going to fall? Was it because Thor was unworthy?

I know how you feep OP. I had everyone on here telling me how terrible Rogue 1 was until I saw it for myself and realized how wrong everyone here was.

every single joke in thor ragnorok was a dud for me. there were so many. never have i seen a movie so bent on insisting its own funnyness.

yes they explain that in infinity war

>Thor Rangarock is universally praised
>BvS is universally shit on for some reason

What bizzaro world are we living in?

the Ragnarok prophecy

He wouldnt know that all of asgard would fall but he knew Odin would die soon, which is primarily what he was waiting for. He just got lucky.

Hella said the 9 realms were in rebellion Thanos would have known asgards power was waning

>Ragna nailed the comedic tone.
Exactly. Which is what makes it a decent action/comedy but an absolute piece of shit Thor movie. Try to imagine someone telling you how awesome a new Conan movie is, then watching it and it being more like a parody of a Conan movie where not one thing is taken seriously and Conan's acting like a bitchboy.

Because that's what this movie is. It's a fucking parody of every single character involved. If you want to make a comedy version, then just make a new fucking character, or at least put some effort into coming up with something that doesn't require melon-balling the character and going for the most low-effort comedy imaginable. This is worse than what Whedon did with Ultron.

Every time Sakaar wasn't on screen, people should be asking, where's Sakaar?

Yeah, and New Zealand is in Austria, what's your fucking point?

Yeah, there is a little of this vibe to it.

embarrassing post