LYNCH IS BACK BABY!

LYNCH IS BACK BABY!
youtu.be/aTrTtzTQrv0

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (409x600, 54K)

The preferred director of Redditors and other varieties of pseud.

based

sounds like some kind of P.T. rip off

>flying lotus
anyone seen Kuso?

based

>ok so like midgets
>You can't say or use midgets now David, it's a touchy subject
>ok so like children
>Alright
>Children, in wolf costumes, staring at a wolf with my face in it's face and I'm saying thing
>Uhhh ok
>And then I beat and rape them

Attached: DXQz6l7UMAEK1xW.jpg (1200x686, 65K)

HOLY BASEDOLA

This post doesn't make sense. Redditors are known for their need of being spoonfed and given explanations and closure in everything they watch since they have aspergers. That's why they love superheroes and other geek culture oriented movies so much since it's made for kids with very simple good vs evil stories. Lynch on the other hand is very frustrating for them since his work just leaves you with more questions.

>nuh uh!
Stfu, redditor. Put on your trip and go post le ebic maymays in /tpg/ about HELLLLOOOOO! and people getting LYNCHED for calling him and you out on your pretentious shit you pretend to "get". Fucking fag. He's a spaghetti artist and you're retarded to eat it up.

>co directed by david firth

m8 I hate that cunt

Literally this

Attached: file.png (326x294, 66K)

>pretentious shit you pretend to "get"
That's just the thing though. Not many people on Yea Forums pretend to "get" it but enjoys it for what it is. Redditors on the other hand can't get over the fact that there might not even be anything to get so they will autisticly spend months rewatching and analysing his work but it will only further frustrate them. Most redditors don't even watch his stuff to begin with though since it's not capeshit, fantasy, sci-fi or anime.

>And get me NIGGER CHILDREN specifically .I repeat: NIGGER CHILDREN!

Attached: davidfirth.png (500x600, 452K)

>this actual retard
>that newfag who hasn't grown out of memes and having a Yea Forums folder
>she's still trying to convince me I don't know what I'm talking about, as if David Lynch being the sweetheart of pseuds on Reddit is debateable
Not everything is an argument, zoomer. Some things are common knowledge. Putting me in a position where I have to keep repeating this to you isn't validating you and it isn't making up for the fact that you need to leave the house more. I'm honestly not even reading your whole posts at this point. It's just not worth it to me to pretend your position is defensible. He's reddit and nothing is ever going to change that.

It seems more to me that you are the redditor here.

David Firth has been jocking Lynch for decades so it must be pretty cool for him to finally get to work with him I guess?

>no u!
Black toddler on the playground tier reply, user. No wonder you "think" Lynch is an artist.

I just can't stand him, the fuck do you want me to do

am I not "deep" because I don't like pseudo creepy and entry level lovecraftian shit?

>the fuck do you want me to do
Stop posting if it take you 3 tries to get your post right, actual retard with a cognitive disorder.

I guess so, yes, doesn't change the fact that I never liked salad fingers or any ofhis work

he's also trying to sound like aphex twinwith his musical project so I guess he's like a really good and dedicated imitator

don't blame me if 4chanx fucking sucks on chrome
>lel le redditor using the botnet
yeah, here's a fuck (you) in advance

>don't blame me
You're the one who changed the content of the post three times, not Yea Forums X. Smoke less crack.

>everything has to make sense to be art

>brainlet thinks he gets to define art
OHNONONONONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>dude, it's art because like me and my friends on reddit like discuss it in depth and try and figure out what it means, man

>OHNONONONONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
VERY effeminate. No wonder you like Lynch.

Reddit is code for "whatever I don't like"

>the phoneposter is pro reddit and pro lynch
Not surprising.

>aphex twin
its just generic garage band level shit not hard to sound like them every one trying to make "siiiiick beeeeats" sounds like everyone else

the extension said there was an error so I slightly changed the text, then it happened again and finally changed browser
jesus fuck are you really this desperate in your life you want to win this argument?
I deleted them anyway, so what's the deal with you?

also, this shit is weird and is getting attention just because of name dropping
if anyone else did this, no one would even care

it's not about making sense, cubism didn't make sense but it was something new and revolutionary at the time

nowadays stuff like this is way too tied with a specific market and audience, so having a few important names it assure an instant success and monetizing is easy

anyway, fuck off Yea Forums

To say that I'm a big lynch fan would be a ginormous understatement. You see, I'm a ginormous lynch fan to the core and I want everyone to know it. His new tv show has had me hypnotized for weeks!

But in all honesty my most favorite movie of all time is hot fuzz. It's fucking hilarious and has in my opinion some of the greatest camera work in the business. I'd put it up their in the top three movies ever made of all time.

Even my priest agrees. New orthodox bro here btw. Currently non practicing but it's so great to get back into the faith after years of being a degenerate agnostoshit. Now if only I could get my cathlocuck parents to stop being pagans!

That reminds me, am I the only one disappointed that stannis Baratheon is actually gone? Oh who am I kidding! Of course not! Sometimes I forget I'm so completely surrounded by intellectuals of mine own caliber This isn't Reddit after all!

And um, I'd have to say my least favorite movie is a Clockwork Orange. It's far to edgy for me

Attached: 1552660034528.jpg (249x249, 8K)

It doesnt stop being art just because you don't approve of it. It isn't restricted to what you may find at a museum or what your high school teachers taught you. I don't care what website or forum you crawled from but you need to go back and join your peanut gallery.

Your psychic attacks failed miserably, so you resort to yelling about him on the internet? Pathetic.

Attached: 1554942177558.png (497x357, 304K)

based

Attached: David lynch janitor.jpg (600x192, 48K)

>i did stupid things because i didn't know what was happening in the world around me, but you're desperate for reciting facts about my behavior at me
Off yourself. Not joking. Your existence is going to cause more harm to society than good.

Why is your IP different fro mthe person I was actually talking to? Are you ban evading or are you a completely different person who should be minding his own business instead of interjecting himself into a discussion between two other men?
kek

Wheres the music flylo

dude you seriously have some kind of problem
go take a walk and try to shake off that tension

you can't be mad like this
>i didn't know what was happening in the world around me
literally wat

this

so much hype and collabo for what now

>dude you seriously have some kind of problem
That's pretty ironic coming from someone who has demonstrated a cognitive dysfunction.
>u mad!
Now you just acting like a black kid. So, yeah, kill yourself if you think how you act is acceptable.

Fuck off, twit. This isn't a personal blog or a private chat.

>daddy didn't teach me how men are supposed to act either

Stop embarrassing yourself, it'll do you a world of good.

>you should be embarrassed because I don't know how to act
That makes no sense, Mary. Stop trying to pass the buck when you should be correcting your own behavior. Was that your mom's problem? Is that why dad left?

>Fire walk with me 2 is coming

thank you lynch, very cool.

More like David Crynge lmaoooo

This is getting more adorable by the minute. Sorry I stepped on your toes, tyke. I see you have something to prove. I won't get in your way, promise

>when you confirm you're exactly as gay as your're being accused of being by calling things "adorable"
Zero self-awareness.

Post your three favorite directors or fuck off

Why would I do that? So your hurt little toddler psyche has something to lash back at? You're not in control of what's happening here. Deal with it, redditor.

Is Lynch a secret actual retard?

Right, right

Only Flying Lotus fan I've ever met was an insufferable alcoholic who acted superior to everyone and lied non stop to bolster his ego.

We both know why you don't. Because your taste is literal shit. But thanks for confirming, you dumb shitposter

David Lynch, Steven Spielberg, Jackie Chan

That's right, lash out when the older boy doesn't let you be in charge. Pitiful.

You have more likely just accurately described 80% of the people posting here.

>the phoneposting Dabid Lunch fan is pretending to have superior taste
user...

Post your favorite directors or fuck off

u ok, buddy?

Literally the opposite of what I meant with my posts but ok.

Take your medication and then dilate.

>buddy
Hello, tourist

>when you got here less than 10 years ago but try calling others tourist

Kek. Eat shit, you absolute clown. You either tell us right now what directors you think are great or you can go fuck right off like the retard you are.
Go on, no need to be scared. We're all friends here.

>Lynchfag
>calling others "tourists"
The irony is delicious

Try harder, newfag

>desperately grasping for power that isn't his
>again
Yes, writing "Kek" will mask how irrationally upset you are right now, femme brain.

Yeah I realized that after I typed it out lmao. And I hate most people here. Makes sense.

Learn to read a thread, buddy

>posted from a phone because she thinks that's acceptable here

Holy shit you are retarded. I bet you really achieved shit in life. I can tell by how much you care about "power" and how you understand how it works. I bet your taste in film is patrician, too.

>a thread
Lead by example

Nigger

>an insufferable alcoholic who acted superior to everyone and lied non stop to bolster his ego
Yea Forums in a nutshell then

>launches into a temper tantrum
>confirms his effeminate nature by resorting to sarcasm, the tactic of faggots and women
Keep going. You have my permission.

Fucking retard

>still not naming directors he enjoys watching
Keep proving my point, user. Go on.

U mad?

Now that you guys have me thinking about it. This faggot thought Psych's sorkin-tier banter was the most clever shit ever. No self awareness of his terrible standards while also saying he hates all star wars fans. He might have literally been a Yea Forums poster. I just assumed he wasn't cuz he sent me some generic liberal humor shit once.

>pretending you're in control again
You must be frothing at the mouth by this point.

Go back to raddit

>more deflection
Just admit that you're a pleb and that your life is a shitpost already so we can all move on, user

Reply to me again, little user. Show all your friends how well I've trained you.

Oh lordy

>still not simply posting what directors he likes
Let's hear it, user, go on; it's not going to hurt. I promise I'll be gentle

*pats you on the head like a dumb dog*
Good boy! Now take your underwears off and sit on Uncle Bernie's lap.

>*pats you on the head like a dumb dog*
Lol. Go back to facebook, you complete retard

Is it that hard to like or dislike something without calling it reddit?

LYNCHED

Attached: LYNCHED.jpg (300x386, 23K)

>doesn't recognize classic Yea Forums
Just as I thought, outsider.

K I N O

What is this bullshit?

FIRE IS COMING