youtube.com/watch?v=R52ieopsvyk
youtube.com/watch?v=pZTLQg-DIos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Rundown exist

>implying Arnold was in good movies
big yikes from me dog

he might get one but it has to be with Cameron or Nolan. Something big

Scorpion King is legit good.

Pain and Gain. Probably Bay's best movie.

Well Reagan wasn't in any good movies either and he became president. Just wait, user. He is destined for the oval office.

Attached: a4cd28d67a388a90d27568a07a2f27e2.jpg (800x1161, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=srhd2fZyDB4
more kino than 99% of kinos desu

>0 of good movies
Uh, it's called Pain and Gain? Michael Bay's dark journey to the heart of the American dream, the working-class take on Wolf of Wall Street?

Attached: 4zT6Pd0u4TBndgbIs5sAPYK0CZ2.jpg (1000x1500, 154K)

Man you seem like a lazy CRITIC, who can't appreciate some PANTS-PISSING #LITTY kino that the ROCK is consistently putting out. Whatever, we still out here, the real fans pissing our pants laughing at the theatre! We don't need some stupid CRITIC to tell us what is or isn't a LITTY RAUNCH ROMP from our boy THE ROCK.

He lacks the talent and lost the charisma.

Who /Raunchy/ here?

Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skylar got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very #litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP. Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the kenning shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-COMB. When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS. I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn't so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

Attached: LITTY.jpg (209x242, 7K)

I liked the Tooth Fairy. Serious.

>t. #outoftouch #pisspants
Sorry but his movies are #forthefans

he ruins every movie he is in even if it had potential FACT

Wrestling is the gayest fucking thing in existence. It's a gauge, THE standard of gayness. To have twenty black guys take turns fucking your asshole raw the whole night is roughly 0.6WG (Wrestling's Gayness)

I feel like he just got too big physically. He doesn't look human anymore just some roided out monster.

>that faggy kid is on his anti-Rock tirade again
If you don't like Southland Tales, then you have a low IQ and are fundamentally illiterate.

This smark jabroni does not understand that The Rock draws BILLIONS when others cannot draw dimes.

>T2 predator total recall kindergarten cop

Yeah, I'd rather watch the summer of '92 incident than one of Nash's actual matches, so you've got a point there.

old fag here.

after donnie darko the next project of richard kelly was southland tales, with this guy.

i was like "holy shit, its like james cameron and schwarzenegger all over again, dammit, its stanley kubrick and sly". completly and totally hyped.

and them comes that flaming piece of shit.

Attached: 1554907814864.jpg (1536x2304, 715K)

Cringe

ANYONE HERE #LITTY?

Attached: HOW DO YOU SAY LITTY IN CHINESE.jpg (478x367, 50K)

no his best movie is The Rock, ironically.

jumanji, faggot

he can't draw dimes because he is homosexual FACT

True dat
youtube.com/watch?v=R52ieopsvyk

>The Rundown
>Southland Tales
>Pain and Gain

fucking jabroni.

The Rundown and Pain and Gain are his two best movies where he played a significant role.
He had a good minor role in Be Cool, but everything else has been mediocre to bad.

I like him just fine, and I suppose he is the closest analog to Arnold these days. But he could never really compare to him in any meaningful way besides being big action man. If I had to explain why in a few words it's that he's trying too hard, as opposed to Arnold and his true natural charm.
Then again, if Arnold had IG back in the days maybe I would see him differently.

beat me to it

Arnold was a better actor, and worked with much better directors and producers.

Southland Tales is kino

Rundown was fucking good. The Rock, Stifler, Walken, who knew it was gonna be that much fun

>4 naked idiots pretend to punch each other
Whats the appeal? Honest question.

those arent good movies. Stallone at least had Rocky and Rambo, nothing arnold did was anything close to those movies. Hes just a cheap actor who can shoot bad guys.

Scorpion King is pretty decent. Other than that though. ehh. Still, being litty is arguably more important than any of that Oscar crap.

What are you? Fucking retarded?

Attached: 1519939823860.gif (240x200, 354K)

Arnold was unironically a worse actor than Dwayne. Everytime he stepped out of his comfort zone (i.e action movies) he was cringe.

Whereas Dwayne did pain and gain, Southland tales and snitch which while not great movies showed he can handle more diverse roles.

Jumanji 2 was good

Dwayne might have another kino under his belt yet.

The King
Director : Robert zemeckis
Screenplay: Randal Wallace(Brave heart, Passion of the christ 2)

He has a cheesy personality, picks cheesy movies.

It's an alpha male thing. Go back to crying to onions wars trailers.

He's a fucking wrestler, that's why

The Rock was never leading man material in the way that Arnold was. The Rock's type of charisma is that of a the host of a wet t-shirt contest at spring break, which is good for colourful supporting characters or when there is a straight man to balance it out, but it doesn't work as well when it has to support a whole film on its own.

>writes like a pavement ape
>thinks ST was bad
Figures.

This is a bot thread. This exact exchange happens in every Rock thread.

I have yet to see a movie where the Rock isn't playing the same character

Watch more movies. You shouldn't even be posting on this board if you have that opinion, phonetard.

And Arnold was a bodybuilder, which is even a bigger no-brainer.

but rlm said it was bad!

he likes money, also can we really get a good blockbuster movie today with the shitty pc culture?

no. There HAS to be strong dynamic female characters, if not the protagonist. TV, Film and mass media is run by a jewish mafia, and it always has been.

>implies Arnold wasn't in good movies
>exposes himself as a Stallonefag
LMAO

Attached: forever_stallone.jpg (497x604, 65K)

fpbp
>A Walking Tall is fine too

Southland tales was try hard bullshit, like that new faggotry they're trying to push "now apocalypse"

listen up, faggot:

southland tales is a pathetic confuse and pretentious piece of shit, something so retarded that you gotta read a three part comic book story to fully 'understand'.

richard kelly is a hack. the whole urban legend about donnie darko being a script from a dead friend from film school sounds very realistic when you put in perspective that:

a) he did just one miserable movie after southland tales, with a non original premisse

b) the 'directors cut' of donnie darko manages to destroy the movie with stupid and unnecessary explanations inserted like a power point presentation

You write like a black kid, so I didn't bother reading your obviously wrong opinions.

> 2019
> richard kelly fan

i think even the weird jewish guy crying with the new star wars trailer would feel bad for you.

Moana was good, too.

>reddit spacing and using meme arrows wrong will make me look better
Dumb monkey. You don't think. Period.

>southland tales is a pathetic confuse and pretentious piece of shit

Maybe so, but it was very well made. I enjoyed almost every scene.

after he went bald and gained 50lbs of muscle he became a meatheaded meme

the only Rock kino is from when he was in WWF

He was supposed to be next Arnold, as Vin Diesel was, but truth is, Arnold got his reputation from working under great directors and actually learning from them. Diesel didn't have a chance in saving Private Ryan and Rock just became slightly more comedic and successful version of Dolph Lundgren.

Continued: or just very, very shitty attempt at emulating Mr.T.

Terminator 1 is better than 2

Attached: stay litty.png (767x767, 380K)

These.

>0 of good movies
Prepare for litty kino
youtube.com/watch?v=pZTLQg-DIos

ugly, blad

The sheer level of cheese emanating from that film makes it impossible not to enjoy.

The Rundown does to action movies what Dodgeball does for.sports movies.

member when the pebble had a twitter meltdown after critics HATED his beach flick?