Can we get a good old fashioned world peace the TV SHOW thread

Can we get a good old fashioned world peace the TV SHOW thread

Attached: nick_soon.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Worst, most immature fanbase.

Sorry Sam, I don't want to pay you 5 dollars a month for videos of you talking in a leased SUV, maybe you should get a job buddy

What's going on big guy?

every single sketch has been discussed and memed to such an extent that there's really no point

that reaction to that shows he was beat severely as a kid.

I was such a big fan, their videos got me through a lot. It sucks that charls and Sam aren't on speaking terms anymore, and sams vids are through a paywall. Things are so different now but I still keep up with them

I never got what the context of this scene is supposed to be

What video is that from?

>2019
>I am forgotten

the average teacher is a miserable person who once had higher aspirations of doing good and passing on important information to the next generation, but is stuck in a revolving door hell hole teaching a useless curriculum to horrible children. children raised by parents who don't give a fuck and think the teachers will take care of their kids and put important knowledge in their head, when it's really nothing but a propaganda curriculum that they must teach or be fired. teachers have zero control over anything in their lives and their real job flies in the face of everything they once aspired to be.

Attached: 1511890588132.jpg (485x481, 35K)

wrong scene shit for brains

fucking retard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 2.10.58 PM.png (867x442, 513K)

You lie to me one time, I'll put you through a motherfuckin wall.
You lie to me two times, I'ma start screaming. I'ma start screaming on that ass... I'ma be like AAAUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH

Attached: peacekeeper.jpg (1086x610, 438K)

>THEY CALL ME PEANUT ARBUCKLE
>THEY CALL ME GOGO NUTS

the more i think about it the more it pisses me off.
sam threw everything in the gutter, MDE could've fucking made it. he fucked it up for all of them because of of retarded /pol/ memes, and all he is now is an even bigger bitter toxic cunt than he was before.

Isn't this guy a kid fucker?

Attached: 500px-Sam_Hyde_Pedo_1.jpg (500x281, 19K)

Teens but ye technically

ive had teachers who’ve actually had a serious impact on my life. i think most get jaded because they expect to reach every child, but the best you can do is reach one or two who’s receptive to your message

there is nothing wrong with banging 16-year-old girls (in Canada)

what's going on between charles and sam?

I've subscribed to bombstrap lately.
Is Charls crazy or is it just his style of comedy?

The former. He fucking lost it.

he's always been out there. Most of his ramblings are regurgitated redpills, and he seems pretty lucid, it's an act.

Why the fuck does Sam look like a mutant now?

I know he really needs to take care of himself. Also who are all these people he hangs out with? They look like hoodlums.

doesn't he like inject testosterones or some shit?

I'm sure he does. It does take some extreme strength and endurance to carry all those assault weapons around.

bc hes not young anymore and no longer has that firm skin that made him look strong.

He takes testosterone injections which makes him look like he's in a perpetual state of puberty.