BRIE LARSON LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

>BRIE LARSON LOOKS LIKE THAT?!
Why didn't you tell ME? I'm in love bros.

Attached: brie.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Wait until she opens her mouth and starts going on smug, narcissistic rants.

This
She is mediocre at best in the looks department and disgusting repulsive when she opens her mouth
Her snatch is old and busted

Wow, she looks like that?
Imagine if she could act.

You guys are projecting your insecurities and needs onto her. She is nothing of what you say, you just want her to be that to justify your shit feelings.

>Rollers to cover her feet

Have some fucking standards

That's how it goes.
They tramp it up in all kinds of stuff, then think going uber feminists is the way to big bucks and you're supposed to forget about all this shit, or watch as they go through hooks to justify it.

>Imagine if she could act.
Imagine if you weren't so autistic that could recognise good acting beyond your own prejudices.

Larson won an Oscar, which is delivered by other actors, people who know what good acting is. You are facially blind and autistic, what you think is good acting is just whether or not you like the person, let's not fool each other here.

>implying regular rollers don't cover feet
incel

Go away Brie, you're a 5/10 at best

Why are you guys so upset? It’s as if she cucked you all personally and it turns you on. If you don’t care about her, just ignore this thread. OP just wants people to take the bait. And retarded zoomers and faggot losers like you will reply and keep this thread alive. Just get the fuck out

Attached: Brie Larson cock.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

>(((Oscars)))
Lmao

This is completely unimpressive.

Actually I thought the autistic threads hating brie before captain marvel were stupid and bullshit
Then by mistake I heard some interviews of her and I changed my mind
She's even worse

what's wrong with a Brie trashing thread?

Attached: Brie Larson pencil.webm (933x720, 3M)

>Unzips dick
>Here comes the airplane

Attached: Brie Larson lewd.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Wow look at those hot roller skating moves! Whether she's starring in a billion dollar Marvel blockbusters or shooting a music video, this is one actress who knows there's no such thing as a small role, and trains hard to nail every scene. What a consummate professional.

Yea Forums lied to me again! She can smile!

Attached: brie-larson-today-160727-tease_9c2e6924a84eccb4f74e7fd40286b52f.jpg (2500x1407, 1.61M)

Whenever I see a full image of Brie Larson now I don't see anything about the fungus feet.
OP's webm I just get beyond repulsed by the thought of those nuclear victim toes being pushed together in those roller blades.

Every pic or video is just the toe fungus with a human being attached to it right above.

I came in here to post this.

She is painfully average, and on top of it all her personality is complete and utter shit. She should be ignored and not talked about for the best of everyone here. Did I mention that she's average yet? Because she very much is, regardless of how many cherry-picked webms or pictures of her you have, her ass is flat like cardboard and her face is square like a man's face.

>implying she won't bite your dick off
You must be crazy to put your cock anywhere near her chompers
The woman is a psycho

You have mental issues

Attached: 1551865814170.jpg (960x558, 73K)

Looked like that she aged fucking brainlets

She goes on about not wanting to hear some "40 year old white dudes" opinion on movies "not made for them" when her all her awards for Room (the movie that made her a household name) came from groups primarily run by white men for older than 40 and has also gotten tons of praising reviews from 40 year old white dudes, she got offended that a Google search has people asking if she's a gamer because she's bought into the whole "all gamers are evil white dudes thus the label is bad", that fucking picture she posted "thinking about Stan" all while posing and showing off her custom labeled purse and getting visibly and vocally annoyed at Chris Hemsworth when he said she wanted to be the next Tom Cruise because heaven forbid she gets compared to a male who's been famous for doing the same thing she's trying to do with her career. She's just so far up her own ass like Jennifer Lawrence who I actually liked until she too started to think like she was God's fucking gift to the world.

Her head is a literal box shape

She can tho. Watch Room.
I ain't too crazy about Mrs. Larson's antics but lets call it like it is.

Don't even mention again Jennifer Lawrence in a post about her!
Jennifer Lawrence is pure and she should never be associated with that disgusting bitch.
Also Jennifer Lawrence is cute and she can act and smile and she's a real girl.
>pic related

Attached: 636175979580929214-E-104-AS-0220-Frame-1098-v1.1098-r.jpg (540x405, 30K)

good directors can make bad actors decent

in that picture she looks to me like the toe fungus culture down there has evolved so much and has become so beyond rancid that it is radiating around her entire body and literally emanating heat from the radiation of the decomposing yet evolving fungus on her feet

Attached: 1551865814170.jpg (960x826, 183K)

>Jennifer Lawrence is pure

Attached: 1392116032_626abff5dc.gif (264x240, 2.59M)

>Outsider art